Found Deceased OK - Donella Zukosky, 25, Haileyville, 18 Oct 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family trying to find missing woman
58210a07b9ea7.image.jpg

Haileyville resident Donald Joe “Bo” Zukosky says his daughter, 25 year-old Donella Nicole Zukosky, has been missing since October.
Law enforcement agencies including the Haileyville Police Department and the Pittsburg County Sheriff’s Department are among those helping in trying to locate her.
http://www.mcalesternews.com/news/f...cle_e1b58846-a53e-11e6-b6f7-a3ac5724bcfe.html

Wow after checking out her Facebook etc, I don't really know what to say. She knows a lot of creepers.

[FONT=&quot]He said his daughter’s friend told him someone came by the friend’s house and his daughter left with that person.[/FONT]

This is all coming from dad, so either LE knows who they are looking for or she never came back from the outing. I wonder if she and her kids still lived with dad and his gf? "Stepmom" TZ says she is a stay at home mom but the only kids I see are in pics with D. D is separated, so that is something to think about...

Wow after checking out her Facebook etc, I don't really know what to say. She knows a lot of creepers.

This is all coming from dad, so either LE knows who they are looking for or she never came back from the outing. I wonder if she and her kids still lived with dad and his gf? "Stepmom" TZ says she is a stay at home mom but the only kids I see are in pics with D. D is separated, so that is something to think about...

Does the average 25 year old girl have almost 5,000 friends on facebook? What's up with that?

Her father says Zukosky's Facebook has been inactive and her phone has been turned off since he last saw her on Oct. 19.

He says she has gone dark before for a few days at a time, but never this long. He says she has a history with drug use.

Haileyville police say they are not ruling anything out. They say she may have been killed or kidnapped by traffickers.

Zukosky's father says investigators warned him that his daughter may have been seen with people known to traffic people back and forth from Dallas before she disappeared.
http://www.fox23.com/news/family-in...nce/465793171?ecmp=kokitv_social_facebook_sfp

Sounds like Donella may have gotten mixed up with some dangerous people.

To all who are actually concerned with my daughter Donella's dissappearence. May God bless you. To those of you who think you know something or want to throw out wild accusations. Well I pray you never have to feel the pain that I feel right now.

I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. Most of us can relate, by either having someone in our own lives taken from us or being close to a similar situation. Do you have any clearer direction on who she might have been with? Phone pings? Please bear with us - as we work through a case without much information, we have to consider all avenues. Her social media is very concerning - that is not to say anything negative about Donella, only those she may have come into contact with. I hope some leads come in and she is found safe!

If you haven't already, I recommend getting in touch with Truckers Against Trafficking:
https://www.facebook.com/truckersagainstrafficking/

And to urge the police to make a formal statement to the media (or get the media to acquire a formal statement from them) - keep her name out there!

I want to thank you for caring

I am so very sorry to all of Donella's family and loved ones.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 173
PITTSBURG COUNTY, Oklahoma - Pittsburg County Sheriff's Office and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation are in rural Pittsburg County where a woman's body has been found. Sheriff Chris Morris said the body may be that of a missing Haileyville woman.

Winters reportedly told law enforcement he panicked after Zukosky died at his residence and buried her body on property near Indianola. He drove deputies to the location.
http://www.newson6.com/story/342879...heriffs-office-investigating-after-body-found

Well, I believe he panicked, but I'll wait for the autopsy and tox results to tell the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back