OK - Douglas Polk for kidnapping, rape of 5yo girl, Broken Arrow, 2007

Robert Clark Unknown Rapist

Hair Color: BROWNEye Color: BROWNHeight: 6'02''Weight: 191 lbs.
Birth Date:
01/16/1958

The huge dimple in his chin would have been obvious, I would think...but sure is a close resemblance.

The stats on the perp they are looking for are: White, fair-skinned male, with short thinning light colored hair, partially bald. The suspect’s age range is approximately 30 to 40-years-old.

Robert Clark Unknown Rapist

Hair Color: BROWNEye Color: BROWNHeight: 6'02''Weight: 191 lbs.
Birth Date:
01/16/1958

The huge dimple in his chin would have been obvious, I would think...but sure is a close resemblance.

The stats on the perp they are looking for are: White, fair-skinned male, with short thinning light colored hair, partially bald. The suspect’s age range is approximately 30 to 40-years-old.

Wow, very close match. As far as the chin goes, maybe the witnesses didn't notice it? The hair, ears look the same to me.

I am curious about why they drew the eyebrows only halfway on the perp sketch. I can't figure that one out. It is just an odd characteristic. It looks "unfinished" to me.

The little girl plus the other people who saw this person in the neighborhood (I am surmising because of what they said before) put this sketch together. Would all of those people have not recalled that dimple?

Not that I am "campaigning" for the perp I drew your attention to, but I also think the sketch looks unfinished-specifically at the chin and the earlobes which is why I threw in the link. One of the previous posters listed some possibles from the tulsa SA registry-there was a guy with holes in his lobes that would have been distinctive, otherwise he was spot on clean shaven.

Actually, I like this guy as far as matching the sketch goes. He matches the sketch almost like a photo.

Actually, I like this guy as far as matching the sketch goes. He matches the sketch almost like a photo.

I agree, dang close. On some people, dimples are only prominent with certain facial expressions. So the dimple may not have been pronounced if he was the one doing the abduction. Also they may not be noticable from a distance, and the one who saw him close up was only 5.

I grew up in Broken Arrow, OK and the thought of someone being snatched from a yard is so incomprehensibble. I understand that these people are just out there everywhere; but, our friends used to walk the streets at night and meet up with each other or just sit outside and play without a worry in the world. Now, I wasn't 5; but, we never heard of these kinds of things happening back then in Broken Arrow.

I called in Robert Clark to their Crime Solvers line. The woman I spoke to at the police department said that they prefer all tips be left there with as much information as possible and then they will process accordingly. I couldn't remember how to do this so I just said I was a volunteer for an online crimesolving community and left all of the information. I will let you know if I hear anything back from them!!!

I wish they had an emial address to post tips to! I have been following a guy online (Myspace) who is from Broken Arrow and looks exactly like the sketch, IMO. He has a lot of dark poems and writtings, which doesn't make him guilty AT ALL! But when you combine some of the things he has said, with some of the problems he admits to (lots of relationship problems, lost his father, feels abandoned by God - prayers answered exactly opposite what he prays for; etc.) along with his VERY close resemblance to the sketch, along with his writtings, well.....I think someone needs to check him out.

Examples of writtings:
A dark story he thought up in August:
Just you wait.
A vulture awaits it's meal.
Devoid of emotion.
Empty, no conscience.
It's pushed him too far.
He can't do it.
He won't.
Crying they plead for mercy.
He sees noone, only evil.

From another blog:
I've lost a lot over the past two years. Friends, love, trust in people, and a Father.

I don't feel comfortable posting a link to his MySpace - he may simply be a guy who is having some problems in life, and is very artistic. Heck, I might like him a LOT if I got to know him. But then again; if there is any chance he is involved in harming this little girl, I would hate to think I was hesitant to say anything becasue I was concerned about being politically correct and not "invading" his space! Maybe, I will try and call the tipline on Monday.

Police Investigate Possible Link Between Carjacking Suspect And BA Rape Case

Police in Broken Arrow are investigating to see if there may be a link between a man accused of carjacking and child rape in Tulsa and the rape of a five-year-old Broken Arrow girl last year. Twenty-five-year-old Brandon Brixey was arrested Thursday, hours after police say he forced a woman out of her van near 61st and Sheridan, then took the van with the woman's three children inside.

Brixey was arrested after someone recognized him as the suspect and called police.

more at link:

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0608/531715.html

Check out his picture!

SewingDeb,
Thanks for the update. ;)
What a this guy is.
Rape, child rape, car jacking....:furious:.
Thank goodness he's off the streets.

SewingDeb,
Thanks for the update. ;)
What a this guy is.
Rape, child rape, car jacking....:furious:.
Thank goodness he's off the streets.

You're welcome, philamena. I hope he's the right guy. He sure looks like the sketch and he was living in the area where she was found at the time.

Thanks! You beat me to it! I am a bit slow on the uptake here.

I do hope this is the perp they have in custody. They have DNA which should be able to wrap it up quickly.

056eb0f99b734c8da03d7c0or7.jpg

sketch of perp

pplbrixeybrandon06087eamr0.jpg

photo of suspect

I think they look a lot alike. Has anyone looked for his myspace yet? *off to sleuth*

ETA: Myspace for suspect: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=377965132

Thanks! You beat me to it! I am a bit slow on the uptake here.

I do hope this is the perp they have in custody. They have DNA which should be able to wrap it up quickly.

You're welcome. They need to put a rush on the DNA testing.

I am sure that Broken Arrow PD and the OSBI are all over it. Thank goodness this one is off the street tho.

Brixey Questioned About Other Crimes

Brandon Brixey was arrested on Thursday after a high speed chase and intense manhunt. The 25-year-old faces charges of kidnapping, sexual assault and auto theft. Police are now also questioning him about similar, unsolved sex crimes on children.

The high-speed chase wound its way from West to South Tulsa early Thursday morning. Police say Brixey stole the van from a mother of three at a tanning salon, then sped off with the kids still inside.

They believe he assaulted the eight-year-old before he was spotted two hours later.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=8567665

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back