OK - Elijah Woolley, 14 mos, sexually assaulted, died, Broken Arrow, Mar 2018 *charges dropped*

Because I found his obituary with a totally different, yet similar, last name.
That was meant as a hint but kinda sounded rude! Idk if we can say the name. Mothers name is DW. Is that who you thought?

Because I found his obituary with a totally different, yet similar, last name.
Sorry! That was meant as a hint but kinda sounded rude! Idk if we can say the name. Mothers name is DW. Is that who you thought?

The news clip explains that the grandparents are legal guardians and Elijah's mother smoked cigarettes and meth while pregnant. Elijah had "chronic problems with eating & going to the bathroom" Woolleys repeatedly accused Wagner county sheriff's office & medical examiner of ignoring evidence proving it not homicide.

Youngest daughter filed federal lawsuit against Sheriff Chris Elliott, lead detective Danny Elliott, and two others with multiple violations of civil rights and fabricated evidence.

Tulsa Dr. Robert Block, widely respected expert on child abuse and child death, said he saw "no evidence of child abuse or neglect." And further said, " I disagree with medical examiner's conclusion, as there is no evidence ... to support a conclusion of homicide." Also he said there WAS evidence that the Woolley's "went to extremes" to make sure Elijah was well taken care of. It was the letter from Dr. Block that tipped the scales.

Wagner County D.A., Jack Thorpe said, "at one point our office, relying on the findings of the state of oklahoma medical examiner, believed that they committed murder. We cannot say that now, thus I had to dismiss."

It was reported that the D.A. noted he doubts very seriously evidence will be found to refile charges. Also saying the Woolley's attorneys could move forward to exponge the case and wipe the arrests off their record. He said, "I do not know that I would object to that."

In my opinion, this started as a conclusion reached and then evidence twisted to fit that conclusion while leaving/ignoring other evidence that would disprove that conclusion. Thankfully the Woolleys have privilege of being white and were able to fight this injustice. Wishing All The Best to their youngest daughter in her lawsuit.

Sorry! That was meant as a hint but kinda sounded rude! Idk if we can say the name. Mothers name is DW. Is that who you thought?
Oh I didn’t think you meant it in a rude way. I also wasn’t implying that a child couldn’t take on their mother’s maiden name. I guess I was confused because his headstone and obituary has his fathers last name (which ironically is very similar). I finally put two and two together after jumping down a rabbit hole! But yes, that’s who I figured was his mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back