OK - Five Bever family members slain in their Broken Arrow home, 22 July 2015 *Guilty*

https://www.facebook.com/ronrterrell?fref=nf
From a news FB page.
Hope it's ok to link, if not, I'll delete.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=804c831a8a5b0b7baeebbea184231131&oe=56474205

Omg. I do believe that's dried blood on his face.
Both perps should NEVER walk free, imo.
Stabbing has to be the ghastliest way to go ; and it's so brutal and personal -- up close.

Not to mention it seems evil, vile, and demonic, as in possessed by a dark entity.
Not enough words to begin to describe this ... it brings back memories of a documentary about the Ammityville murders. :(

:moo:

They'll most likely need to bulldoze that house.
Maybe turn it into a memorial site ?

This is so horrible. That poor child who survived - lost her entire family. My heart is breaking for her. I hope she has family members that she is close to who can take her in and love her through it.

And then there's the mugshot. What's up with the smile? Makes me wonder about drugs...

We need to remember that he was apprehended shortly after the bodies were discovered (I think while still there in the neighborhood) and he had just murdered five family members in a very bloody scene.

I think that is dried blood droplets and spray all over him in that mugshot pic :(

I believe I found his FB page but there is no content, no friends and only two photos that I can see. I won't link it here because I am not 100% sure it is his. IF it is his, the photo on there presents a very clean cut young man.

I'm sure that the FB page you mention is his. I think such pages sometimes get "scrubbed" right after a crime like this; I wonder if that's what happened there.

This is so horrible. That poor child who survived - lost her entire family. My heart is breaking for her. I hope she has family members that she is close to who can take her in and love her through it.

And then there's the mugshot. What's up with the smile? Makes me wonder about drugs...

There's the 13-year-old girl who was injured but survived; there's also the very small child who was unhurt. Both girls, I think. I find some small solace in knowing that they have each other. And they have two older brothers, but....

There's the 13-year-old girl who was injured but survived; there's also the very small child who was unhurt. Both girls, I think. I find some small solace in knowing that they have each other. And they have two older brothers, but....

I didn't mean to discount the 2 year old, from what I've read she's already been placed in state custody. Prayerfully she won't remember. The 13 year old on the other hand, will have a much more difficult time dealing with this. I hope she has a place to go and doesn't go into foster care. I want to take her into our home.

My first guess based on the mugshot is drugs or major mental illness. But that does not explain the 16 year old.

My first guess based on the mugshot is drugs or major mental illness. But that does not explain the 16 year old.

My thoughts too....how in the world did the 16 year old get caught up in it. While I don't necessarily want to know the grisly details of the crime, the mind of the criminal is fascinating to me. I want to know the thought process, the reasons behind what they did, why they thought murdering their entire family was the best solution.

https://www.facebook.com/ronrterrell?fref=nf
From a news FB page.
Hope it's ok to link, if not, I'll delete.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=804c831a8a5b0b7baeebbea184231131&oe=56474205

Omg. I do believe that's dried blood on his face.
Both perps should NEVER walk free, imo.
Stabbing has to be the ghastliest way to go ; and it's so brutal and personal -- up close.

Not to mention it seems evil, vile, and demonic, as in possessed by a dark entity.
Not enough words to begin to describe this ... it brings back memories of a documentary about the Ammityville murders. :(

:moo:

That smile! Very creepy.

My thoughts too....how in the world did the 16 year old get caught up in it. While I don't necessarily want to know the grisly details of the crime, the mind of the criminal is fascinating to me. I want to know the thought process, the reasons behind what they did, why they thought murdering their entire family was the best solution.

BBM. It's possible that the 16 year old was involved in the same things that his older brother was, and participated under the influence of drugs as well. Just speculating, anyway.

That mugshot of the 18 year old named suspect in custody is highly unsettling.

"The phone call, Calhoun said, was likely made by the suspects’ 13 year-old sister, who was attacked but not killed."
"Calhoun said arriving officers could hear the 13-year-old girl moaning inside the home and forced their way in."

http://www.tulsafrontier.com/despit...ad-fascination-with-internet-memes-rap-music/
Children were all home schooled family was called "Recluse", not allowed to play with other children...no one knew them other than seeing them pull out of driveway in a vehicle.
Mom had an online business that is no longer operative.
Last child a preemie less than 2#
Mom posted about "guilt" that she had a preemie???
Ugh :faceplam:

Thank God the 13 year old was able to dial 911! The boys were still in the house, so that makes me think they didn't spare the baby just out of the goodness of their hearts. The BAPD showed up and surprised them, so they ran out of the back of the house.

Yeah, for some reason "drugs" aren't on my radar at all. I also don't think the 18 year old looks like a meth user in his mug shot. If that family held everyone so close to the vest and didn't allow the kids to associate with other kids in the neighborhood, or have a social life at school, I doubt he had any chance to get his hands on drugs, especially meth. I grew up here and raised my son here...seems alcohol, weed, and pills are the most common things teenagers get into trouble with here.

I think this is about the family dynamics. Not sure yet how it plays into these boys' motives, but I'll bet it has a lot to do with this tragedy.

While I respect your opinion, HoneyWest, he could walk 2 houses down and find meth or crack or pills in this day and age. And despite being homeschooled and all the negativity that condemns the family with that, the oldest did participate in local educational programs and talk to people outside the house. See mikkismom post on page 2. Alcohol would be even easier. I grew up a few miles from there, 81st and Memorial. Alcohol and pills could mess him up enough to do something. Or an undiagnosed mental illness with a psychotic break. Or some combo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back