Found Deceased OK - Geanna Durham, 15, Oklahoma City, 15 May 2014

After Janiya Thomas and Bella Bond I am no longer shocked.

People never cease to amaze me and not always in a good way.
I don't know how you don't just bug out and call 911 when seeing that.
This is gross, I know, but the smell. Why didn't someone smell the body decomposing?!

JMO

Landlord, mother ordered to trial in body dumping case
A longtime landlord accused of having a girl's body dumped in a Spencer landfill in February 2016 was ordered Wednesday to trial.

Walter Ray Pelfrey, 77, of Oklahoma City, also is accused of lying to police in a failed attempt to help the girl's mother, Reshawnda Laney Durham, avoid arrest.

Durham, 29, of Oklahoma City, is charged with Pelfrey in the same felony case.

From June:

Mother sentenced after teenage daughter found in Spencer landfill

http://newsok.com/article/5554564

Reshawnda Laney Durham, 29, of Oklahoma City, pleaded guilty to multiple offenses and was sentenced to 25 years in prison as part of a plea deal.

Durham pleaded guilty Wednesday to failure to report discovered remains, unauthorized removal of a dead body, obtaining food stamps by fraud, obtaining public assistance by fraud and child neglect.

Prosecutors for the state attorney general are not alleging Geanna was murdered. The state medical examiner reported the cause and manner of death were unknown.

The case against Walter Ray Pelfrey is still pending.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-landlord-to-pay-800000-to-resolve-sexual-harassment-complaints/article/5575485

A landlord has agreed to pay $800,000 to settle federal lawsuits accusing him of sexually harassing black female tenants for years.

Ray Pelfrey, who is white, has more than 100 properties in the Oklahoma City area. He was accused in two lawsuits of routinely asking his tenants for sex as a way to pay off rent and evicting those who refused his advances.

Pelfrey still faces a separate criminal case accusing him of unlawful disposal of a dead body. He is accused in the felony charge of having the remains of a tenant's teenage daughter taken from his storage business to a Spencer landfill last year.

When I think of all the wonderful couples not able to have children of their own, I question a higher up as to why people like this witch are allowed to procreate. Leaving her 3 year old boy all by himself while she went to the hospital to have twins? Geanna being missing for over a year before anyone checked up on her? The baby being born with marijuana in his system? SICK!!!!!!

Poor Geanna- even her father hadn't seen her since she was 18 months old. That poor girl had no one to look after her or care for her. In the article, it says Reshawndra told her Mom that the reason she didn't report Geanna's death was because she as afraid of getting kicked out of the Mental Health program- why didn't the grandmother suspect something wasn't right, with Geanna being absent from the home? Did Geanna even go to school? How did she disappear off of the radar without a soul not noticing?

She looked so beautiful, too. bless her heart. may she rest in peace, poor baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back