OK OK - (GUILTY) - Kirsten Hatfield, 8, Midwest City, 14 May 1997 *Killer murdered in prison

at least this guy won't be able to do any more damage, he deserved it more than anyone else in the world what happened to him ...
little girl rest in peace

Kirsten Renee Hatfield
Demographics
6160_39545.jpg

Missing Age: 8 Years

Sex: Female

Height: 4' 2" (50 Inches)

Weight: 55 lbs

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact: May 14, 1997

NamUs Case Created: April 15, 2010

County: Oklahoma County

Circumstances of Disappearance: She disappeared from her bed sometime between 11:30 p.m. on May 13, 1997 and 6:30 a.m. on May 14, 1997. A small amount of blood was found at the scene and an article of clothing was found in the backyard.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown

Head Hair Description: long hair past her waist

Eye Color: Brown

Piercing: Ears are pierced

Scar/mark: Mole on her nose, discoloration on neck

Other distinctive physical characteristic: Left handed

Clothing: Oversized "Bud Bowl" T-shirt, underwear (panties).

NamUs #MP6160

Kirsten R. Hatfield — Oklahoma Cold Cases

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
NamUs #MP6160
Kirsten Renee Hatfield
Circumstances of Disappearance - Kirsten's photo is shown age-progressed to 18 years. She disappeared from her bed sometime between 11:30 p.m. on May 13, 1997 and 6:30 a.m. on May 14, 1997. A small amount of blood was found at the scene and an article of clothing was found in the backyard.

I think that with the death of that palm *advertiser censored* we will never know what really happened... but I'm glad that damn is dead

I think that with the death of that palm *advertiser censored* we will never know what really happened... but I'm glad that damn is dead
Like most other child killers, I doubt he would have ever revealed her location. I'm so glad he met a most violent end. To quote a true crime podcast covering this case: "a death fitting for a monster" couldn't have put it better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back