Found Safe OK - Hafsa Hailey Ahmad, 7, Tulsa, 14 May 2018

attachment.php

https://www.fox23.com/news/police-s...child-after-stabbing-of-11-year-old/749483958

Attachments

• stabbing ntul_1526348152475.jpg_11665837_ver1.0_320_240.jpg
    stabbing ntul_1526348152475.jpg_11665837_ver1.0_320_240.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 217
AMBER Alert (missing child) for Oklahoma

Currently active ·

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

This alert has been updated.

Posted 48 minutes ago

Hafza Hailey (7)

Last seen May 14, 2018 in Tulsa, OK

Vehicle:
2005 Lexus RX3, Black, SUV
Oklahoma license plate #UD-4976

UPDATE AMBER ALERT - Changing vehicle information
UPDATE AMBER ALERT - Corrected vehicle information

Suspect is believed to be the victim's biological mother. Suspect stabbed her 11 year old daughter, who is in critical condition in a Tulsa hospital, and then set fire to her house.

If you have information, contact:
Tulsa Police Department
Call: 918-594-5746

Missing child:
Hafza Hailey
Age now: 7
Sex: Female
Skin: Black
Description: The child has puffy hair in a ponytail and painted gold bracelets on wrist. The child was wearing an ankle-length peach dress.

Suspect:
Taheerah Ahmad
Age now: 39
Sex: Female
Skin: Black
Hair: Black
Description: The suspect has curly black hair with gold streaks in it.

Source: www.missingkids.org / Google alerts

These poor babies. I so hope they find the little girl quickly. Very scary [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, how awful. :( I hope that little one is found quickly and unharmed!

Speechless... mother must have had underlying serious mental health issues. Where's Dad?

"Authorities continue to search Tuesday morning for a 7-year-old girl who is considered to be in danger after her mother bound and gagged the child and her two sisters, stabbing the eldest multiple times, and then set their house on fire, police said."

Amber Alert: Woman remains at large Tuesday after allegedly stabbing 11-year-old daughter, fleeing with 7-year-old
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_0bac6527-40b6-50b9-9907-0f41706ab0dd.html

Where does someone like this get money for gas, food and lodging while on the run? SOMEONE has seen her or knows where she is. If this little 7 year old is duct taped and not fed...well, I sure don't want to go there.

"An Amber Alert has been issued for a 7-year-old girl who is considered to be in danger after her mother bound and gagged the child and her two sisters, stabbing the eldest multiple times, and then set their house on fire, police said.

Taheerah Ahmad, 39, is accused of binding and gagging her three daughters — ages 7, 9 and 11 — between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Monday at their residence in the 500 block of Mohawk Boulevard, Tulsa Police Officer Jeanne MacKenzie said. The 7-year-old helped the 9-year-old escape when Ahmad began stabbing the eldest child, MacKenzie said.

The 11-year-old "was stabbed so many times that officers and EMSA on scene couldn’t even count them," MacKenzie said."

Amber Alert: Police seek woman after 11-year-old stabbed, 7-year-old missing
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_0bac6527-40b6-50b9-9907-0f41706ab0dd.html

Oh this is just so horrifying! Praying the little guy is found safe and sound soon, but I truly fear for his life after what his mother did to her own daughters. Those poor girls!

Where does someone like this get money for gas, food and lodging while on the run? SOMEONE has seen her or knows where she is. If this little 7 year old is duct taped and not fed...well, I sure don't want to go there.

I wouldn't surprised if this turns out to end in murder suicide, moo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15
Back