Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Jan 23, 2017.
Holly's thread moved from the main Missing discussion to the 2010's missing sub-section.
Volunteers Searching For McAlester Woman Find More Human Remains
Pretty sparse on details. Hopefully we will see more information about this.
These all have to be Holly - what are the chances it is someone else? Ugh. My heart hurts for her family.
deleted by me
Is there news regarding this case?
One of the last threads I follow that was started by Los...may it be resolved today or as soon as possible.
Here is a new(ish) article I haven't seen posted. Sadly, nothing new really.
Family Honors Missing McAlester Woman Two Years After Disappearance
I couldn't find anything new after a quick web search...
I hope the DNA results will be in soon.
Cody and his wife have been separated for a long time, but never made it official, according to family friends.
So a few things I've not seen covered here.
1. Cody and his wife supposedly have not lived together in years, per a member of his family.
2. Cody does not have kids, that I've seen mentioned. I don't think his "wife" cares what he does, so I'm not sure there's a motive there.
3. The woman who "committed suicide" while researching the case... her husband also "committed suicide" apparently in the exact same way.
4. The papers. Around this time, it rained in Oklahoma. A LOT. There is no way those papers were left there when she went missing and still able to be read, in no way messed up, by the time they were found.
5. The reason family seems to point to the husband is that they claim he has alienated her from them.
My opinion is that someone is leaving clues and planting things there.
Pittsburg County District Court criminal filings — Sept. 16-20, 2019
So this is strange. Perhaps the old warrant was renewed.
Holly Cantrell, 43, McAlester — Obtaining cash or merchandise by bogus check/false pretenses
This is from an incident that happened in December of 2014. I looked her up in the court dockets on oscn.net and was able to see a pdf. It looks like there are other cases against her as well. I don't have time right now to look at all of them.
It makes no sense for her to get a ride to the restaurant especially when she was dropped off. She had her own car. No sense whatsoever.
I would imagine since she told her husband she was working she had to leave her truck at work in case he drove by? So boyfriend had to pick her up.