OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

Feels like a gathering storm - involving minors and digital evidence. We speculated that there would be other victims and I think that's why this case has gone quiet. OSBI has kicked a hornets nest. I believe that in the very near future this will blow up and be back in the media. Local LE may be named/indicted. Interstate crimes involving a network of 'digital material' marketing. moo
I agree.

I thought of this just now while looking at the story about the guy who had a woman escape from his house in Oregon, and how deep and wide that one probably goes. This one is probably the same, and in this case (pure speculation) one reason we haven't heard much about it is because it's going to involve minors.

I thought of this just now while looking at the story about the guy who had a woman escape from his house in Oregon, and how deep and wide that one probably goes. This one is probably the same, and in this case (pure speculation) one reason we haven't heard much about it is because it's going to involve minors.
We've heard a fair amount about a woman escaping from a house in Oregon if you mean this thread:

It's hard to tell since your post was a little vague. If not the link I posted above, can you shed some light on it with more info, like MSM links? I'd really like to know about this case in Oregon. I really appreciate it.

We've heard a fair amount about a woman escaping from a house in Oregon if you mean this thread:

It's hard to tell since your post was a little vague. If not the link I posted above, can you shed some light on it with more info, like MSM links? I'd really like to know about this case in Oregon. I really appreciate it.
My point was that both stories are probably a LOT more complicated than they seemed at first, which is quite a tall order in both cases.

Family members of Ivy Webster, one of the six people killed in May, are leading the campaign. They want to ensure sex offenders can't be around children after their convictions.

“To put anyone who was convicted of a sex crime against a child away for a lifetime," said Tiffany Troy, Ivy's cousin.

<modsnip: copyright>

Those interested in signing the Knight's Law Petition can do so here.

Last edited by a moderator:
JUN 16, 2023
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has revealed it is reviewing "extensive amounts of digital evidence" in its ongoing probe of a mass murder-suicide.

It also said agents still need to identify and interview "other material witnesses."

[...]

The OSBI needs that time to continue interviewing related parties and complete the review of the digital evidence, Kim Conyers wrote.

[...]

Much of the criticism over the investigation has been directed at the Okmulgee County sheriff's office.

District Attorney Carol Iski on May 5 had expressed confidence "in the investigative efforts and commit to service of the law enforcement men and women who continue to work this case." The next day, though, she asked the OSBI to take the lead in the case.

[...]
I wish opening the link doesn't require payment of cash.

I wish opening the link doesn't require payment of cash.
Try this article. I hate it when computers try to outsmart me so I try to get the upper hand. lol I took a sentence from Pommy's article and Goog'ed for it. If that doesn't come up with good matches (like the words are out of order and all over the place in the search results) I'll then add (double) quotation marks (or dittos) " " at the beginning and end of the quote. Double brackets are supposed to be treated as 'exact' when it comes to searches.

It might not be word for word but it's pretty darn close from a quick check.

Last edited:
Who is it that enabled the murders?
Well for starters, releasing him from prison 4 years early for good behavior <modsnip> was charged with possessing child *advertiser censored* and soliciting sex from a minor while still in prison seems relevant. If he served his full sentence, he wouldn’t be released until 2024. If he had been tried and convicted for the additional crimes he committed in prison, it would have been an additional 10 to 30 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for starters, releasing him from prison 4 years early for good behavior <modsnip> was charged with possessing child *advertiser censored* and soliciting sex from a minor while still in prison seems relevant. If he served his full sentence, he wouldn’t be released until 2024. If he had been tried and convicted for the additional crimes he committed in prison, it would have been an additional 10 to 30 years.
This is just a horrible case.

I wish this was the only case in which an early release of a violent criminal from prison resulted in further violent crimes by the criminal, but it's not of course.

JAN 7, 2024
The images still haunt. Five teenagers in the small town of Henryetta, murdered by a convicted sex-offender who should never have been free. The mother of three of the them was also killed by the same man, her husband, Jesse McFadden, before he killed himself.

[...]

Exactly. And why this story has not remained in the news, I'll never understand. This was a family annihilation, SA of children, mass murder crime, that could have been prevented. This should be plastered all over to kingdom come.
And no follow up, what resulted from the searches of the house and property? Are we to believe that the deceased were his only victims since he left prison?

Exactly. And why this story has not remained in the news, I'll never understand. This was a family annihilation, SA of children, mass murder crime, that could have been prevented. This should be plastered all over to kingdom come.
Since the very beginning, I have wondered if authorities are searching other properties, etc. to find SOMETHING else. Certainly this couldn't have been his only rodeo, KWIM?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back