OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes Daily Mail is useful....this time all I get is that all three were found facedown in the dirt next to each other. The rest.....ehh...

Sometimes Daily Mail is useful....this time all I get is that all three were found facedown in the dirt next to each other. The rest.....ehh...

I really have to disagree with you, thefragile7393. There is more from the family in this article, than any reports out of Oklahoma!

Glad to see that the Daily Mail featured the Jamison's.....Lord knows this case needs some exposure. hopefully it will help.

Thanks for posting it Creole!

Several of the things in the article are written as facts, which they are not. For instance, that the pic of Madyson was taken by someone other than her parents. We don't know that. Or that they were found lying side by side. We don't know that either. And contrary to the article, both sets of keys were not in the truck.

It's also the first I've heard of Bobby turning someone in for running a meth lab shortly before they went missing, according to Sherilyn's mom. Interesting.

Everyone who is interested in the Jamison family deaths, please go to the UK Daily Mail site and look at the photo of Madyson. I had never noticed before that her pants are pulled way down below the bottom of her shirt, and that her undies are also bunched up and showing. IF they were in the woods long enough the first day for her to need to " go behind a tree", then her mother did not help her get put back together well at all.
OR something else happened that caused her bottom half of clothing to be in disarray, perhaps. I hope not, but it doesn't look right to me.
There aren't any photos of me at that age with pants half down and undies poking out, and I don't think any of my friends had that happen or we kids would probably have either helped them if same sex, or laughed at them if opposite sex at that age.

Everyone who is interested in the Jamison family deaths, please go to the UK Daily Mail site and look at the photo of Madyson. I had never noticed before that her pants are pulled way down below the bottom of her shirt, and that her undies are also bunched up and showing. IF they were in the woods long enough the first day for her to need to " go behind a tree", then her mother did not help her get put back together well at all.
OR something else happened that caused her bottom half of clothing to be in disarray, perhaps. I hope not, but it doesn't look right to me.
There aren't any photos of me at that age with pants half down and undies poking out, and I don't think any of my friends had that happen or we kids would probably have either helped them if same sex, or laughed at them if opposite sex at that age.
Also, look at the top of her shirt. I had thought there was a dark pink bow in the middle, but now I'm not so sure. I've tried enlarging the picture and the spot in the upper middle of Madyson's shirt just gets blurrier... like maybe a smudge of blood. The left side of her face next to her mouth is red. IMO, it looks like someone hit Madyson, or she scraped her face against something, and then she wiped the blood off her face with her shirt. MOO

I really have to disagree with you, thefragile7393. There is more from the family in this article, than any reports out of Oklahoma!
With outlandish and bizarre theories? Sorry...I don't agree. There is reason why this other stuff wasn't published....it reeks of stuff I might hear on Coast to Coast AM

Also, look at the top of her shirt. I had thought there was a dark pink bow in the middle, but now I'm not so sure. I've tried enlarging the picture and the spot in the upper middle of Madyson's shirt just gets blurrier... like maybe a smudge of blood. The left side of her face next to her mouth is red. IMO, it looks like someone hit Madyson, or she scraped her face against something, and then she wiped the blood off her face with her shirt. MOO

That looks more like a bit of a grape- purple reddish juice box or possibly berries on her shirt, IMO. Blood turns brown quite soon after it's wiped on something.. However, I think you are right in that there may be a red fresh bruise on her left face and possibly also hand marks on her arms just above her hands. I've enlarged the photo and that's what it looks like when looking with fresh eyes.

The jeans and undies are what get me though. This is just not right and I think there's a message there somehow..

With outlandish and bizarre theories? Sorry...I don't agree. There is reason why this other stuff wasn't published....it reeks of stuff I might hear on Coast to Coast AM

But how do you KNOW they are outlandish and bizarre theories? You don't!!! Unless you were there!

Okay, one more time and maybe we can quit beating this horse:

1fdb3374-8ad0-44b5-8742-68a818fabd27_zpsedeeb628.png
feb5e48c-112b-4811-979e-607852890330_zps0863d19c.jpg

Both pictures are of Madyson. She had a very fair complexion with a tendency toward ruddiness. My son's cheeks do the exact same thing, especially when the weather turns chilly. And that is very definitely 100% absolutely without any doubt whatsoever a pink ribbon bow at the neckline of her shirt. JMO.

But how do you KNOW they are outlandish and bizarre theories? You don't!!! Unless you were there!
Just because I wasn't does not mean I need to buy into bizarreness. Most crimes that are committed have little in the way of anything that can't be explained with logic and science, given all the evidence known. There was nothing found at the body site that gave credence to most anything in the article. It's a tabloid. What do tabloids do? Sensationalize and embellish. Already some details have been noted as not fully factual.

Yes its better than some, but the very fact it focused on the more sordid details and speculation tells me that I can't take it seriously. It's fun to read and fuels people's fascination for strange twists and turns. It is good in it gave this case publicity. Much in the media has to be taken with a grain of salt as it is....this article, I feel, is one of them.

Her pants are NOT pulled way down.If anything her shirt is too small.She may have been one of those kids who likes to dress themselves.The picture is disturbing...BUT sorry I do not see the anything nefarious concerning her little jeans and underwear.

Okay, one more time and maybe we can quit beating this horse:

1fdb3374-8ad0-44b5-8742-68a818fabd27_zpsedeeb628.png
feb5e48c-112b-4811-979e-607852890330_zps0863d19c.jpg

Both pictures are of Madyson. She had a very fair complexion with a tendency toward ruddiness. My son's cheeks do the exact same thing, especially when the weather turns chilly. And that is very definitely 100% absolutely without any doubt whatsoever a pink ribbon bow at the neckline of her shirt. JMO.

My cheeks do the exact same thing. I agree it's definitely a pink bow. And other than her clothing being twisted or not fitting properly, nothing about the picture seems off to me. Never has. Her reaction, IMO, is to be expected of a bored 6 yo that's been out in the woods all day. I get this stance from my 4 yo all the time. Especially if he's told to stay still and smile for a picture.

Not that I want to get into all that again. Lol

Me neither, lol. I really didn't mean to sound so snippy about it, but the picture has been analyzed and re-analyzed so many times I just cringe when the issue pops up again.

You just posted what others were thinking. I feel the same way about a lot of issues in this case. It seems like we are running out of things to discuss or theorize, so we keep looping back around to the same things. Lol

I would like to know if Bobby really did turn someone in for a meth lab, as the article stated. If so, this could bring about a whole new realm of possibilities and motive for someone to do such a thing. I keep going through a list in my mind of people that knew they were up there that day. I'm still leaning very far towards the murdered theory.

I don't believe that I have ever commented on the photo, but after nearly 5 years I cannot believe the photo is still an issue.

I cannot tell you the number of photos that I have of my kids that are similar to this one. It is like pulling teeth to get a decent picture of kids this age, get them to look at the camera, smile, have their arms down, clothes fixed properly, etc. I find nothing, nothing at all, strange about the photo of Madyson. She looks to me like a typical 6yo who dressed herself, maybe the top she has on in the photo was a favorite, though too small. Maybe she pulled her panties up too far and did not make sure they were tucked back in to her pants properly. It happens frequently with my kids, especially with the low rise of the little girls pants now a days. Since they were just going out to look at property, maybe it wasn't a battle worth fighting to get her to change her shirt and make sure her pants were completely straight. Maybe the photo was snapped before Madyson was completely ready for it or maybe she had been ready and the camera didn't work properly, so by the time the photo actually clicked, she was no longer looking and was ready to move on to whatever they were doing.

Regardless, it just looks like, and always has to me, an average photo that was not taken at the exact right moment. And that is all I have to say on that matter.

Rest in Peace Beautiful Baby Girl! You look a lot like my daughter, especially with those missing teeth.

They re ran the episode today , of course with no update ., ridiculous .

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members