OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you Oriah for sucking me into this case. Now I've got a year's worth of reading to do in order to catch up!!!:crazy:

Are you serious???

Hardly ever. Ruins the rakish image. I'm actually waiting for UPS to deliver them, lol. And meanwhile, I picture Oriah on another planet with a whip and a bullhorn, making sure the Oriians carry the voluminous documents with due speed and care.

Damn you Oriah for sucking me into this case. Now I've got a year's worth of reading to do in order to catch up!!!:crazy:

Hoorah! sarx is now aboard the Good Ship Jamisons. Now we're getting someplace! Welcome.

Hardly ever. Ruins the rakish image. I'm actually waiting for UPS to deliver them, lol. And meanwhile, I picture Oriah on another planet with a whip and a bullhorn, making sure the Oriians carry the voluminous documents with due speed and care.

LOL
I think I'm gonna like it here.....

Welcome, sarx!!!

If you're anything like Oriah, we'll have the missing Jamison family found in no time!!! :woohoo:

I'm rubbing my hands together and waiting by the front door for FedEx to deliver my copies of the DVDs documenting the Jamisons walking around their Eufaula residence and stopping and staring.

You might have to hold on the DVD fun till Dec, wfg. But I'm working on earlier. ;)

Sorry sarx, but it's never good to cry alone. :)

Christmas is seven weeks from today!

This is true, wfgodot. However, I am an Oklajahovian and therefore do not celebrate births, deaths, holidays, or missing persons in anyway whatsoever unless I see a contrail in the sky, in which case I immediately look at the ground and find a skull that my dog has happily brought home.

Note to self: Do not remove GPS collars from dogs when not actively working a case. This may confuse them into thinking they are working 365 days a year, 24 hours a day; however, it will also give us an excellent idea of where to find further remains of Oklajahovians.

Okay, so- Jamison info dump of the day:
Notes: from Sheriff Beauchamp regarding 'Suspend the search?" I'm going to leave out most for the sake of privacy- however I will make note of one in particular that I think perhaps plays more into the considerations at the time than anything else.

#4- OVERALL FAMILY, MEDIA AND POLITICAL CLIMATE

(Typed as written by the way. Thankfully the Sheriff can spell better than the average Okie, however- wfgodot, I would like to know why so many Okies like to write in all caps. Please explain.)

This is true, wfgodot. However, I am a Oklajahova and therefore do not celebrate births, deaths, holidays, or missing persons in anyway whatsoever unless I see a contrail in the sky, in which case I immediately look at the ground and find a skull that my dog has happily brought home.

Note to self: Do not remove GPS collars from dogs when not actively working a case. This may confuse them into thinking they are working 365 days a year, 24 hours a day; however, it will also give us an excellent idea of where to find further remains of Oklajahovas.

Said the Boston terrier, "Hello, I'm district organizer for the Working Dogs Union, and I understand you're overworking your animals and thus we're filing a labor relations protest in light of that fact."

If Bobbles had have found that skull, LE would still be trying to get it away from him as a multi-hour game of "tug" would have ensued.

Okay, so- Jamison info dump of the day:
Notes: from Sheriff Beauchamp regarding 'Suspend the search?" I'm going to leave out most for the sake of privacy- however I will make note of one in particular that I think perhaps plays more into the considerations at the time than anything else.

#4- OVERALL FAMILY, MEDIA AND POLITICAL CLIMATE

(Typed as written by the way. Thankfully the Sheriff can spell better than the average Okie, however- wfgodot, I would like to know why so many Okies like to write in all caps. Please explain.)

It's because they shout quite a bit in real life.

"Political climate"? (I mean, "POLITICAL CLIMATE"?) What the hell's that supposed to mean? The fact that OSBI hasn't often been able to find its butt with its hand and the natives are getting all restless about it?

As for privacy, just slap a "All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental" tag on everything, and make up names - Clarence the Clown, Jasper the Bumpkin. Though that doesn't actually work too well in non-fiction.

Said the Boston terrier, "Hello, I'm district organizer for the Working Dogs Union, and I understand you're overworking your animals and thus we're filing a labor relations protest in light of that fact."

If Bobbles had have found that skull, LE would still be trying to get it away from him as a multi-hour game of "tug" would have ensued.

That's because you feed Bobbles entirely too many chips, wfgodot. He has since developed a sense of entitlement that he simply should not have as a Boston Terrier. Of course, Bostonians do seem to largely display that personality trait. IMO. Of course. But mostly as drivers.

File away, labor union! I'll file a FOIA on your accounting to see if you really, truly "DEPLETED SEARCH RESOURCES", and if you actually took a second look at those "UNRESOLVED CLUES". (See up thread for where this reference is coming from.)

That's because you feed Bobbles entirely too many chips, wfgodot. He has since developed a sense of entitlement that he simply should not have as a Boston Terrier. Of course, Bostonians do seem to largely display that personality trait. IMO. Of course. But mostly as drivers.

File away, labor union! I'll file a FOIA on your accounting to see if you really, truly "DEPLETED SEARCH RESOURCES", and if you actually took a second look at those "UNRESOLVED CLUES". (See up thread for where this reference is coming from.)

While it's true that some feel the WDU to be Mafia-infiltrated, that's merely because of the numerous Cane Corsos and Cano de Pastore Bergamascos on its labor-relations board, and the sad fact that a past president was a Bracco Italiano who went to prison for chip embezzlement.

While it's true that some feel the WDU to be Mafia-infiltrated, that's merely because of the numerous Cane Corsos and Cano de Pastore Bergamascos on its labor-relations board, and the sad fact that a past president was a Bracco Italiano who went to prison for chip embezzlement.

Thanks for the background wfg; however, I was actually just referring to a Massachusetts Statie that I know, who likes to refer to the drivers on his own patrolled highways as "Massholes." ;)

Back to the info dump and as per your suggestion to respect privacy, I shall now refer to said SAR team about to be mentioned as "Huh?"

Now, "Huh" has a map that has been gridded out with a search area (listed on map as CP/Base) at 38 76 000m (South) by 15 2 99 000m (E/slightly S) Now, I know this means nothing to most of you, with perhaps the exception of sarx, so please allow me to explain. If you pull up a map of the mountain and surrounding areas, you will see that they set up their command center South of the search area. Unless the photocopy is backwards, which is entirely possible. But that is neither here nor there. Having visited the mountain, I believe that is because on the other edge of this 'command center' there are some steep dropoffs, so, ya know, they probably didn't want to fall off the mountain.
However- that's not my issue with "Huh?" My issue with "Huh?" is that they have somewhat appropriately gridded out a squarish radius and broken it into 10 different quadrants.
However, there appear to be two (2) quadrants listed as #3 quadrant. And no #7.
Now I will admit, the copy is somewhat hard to read; however, given that the quadrants run in a basic "U" shaped format...I think what should be a #7 was perhaps accidentally marked as a #3. Again.

Now- where does this lead us? To SAR confusion. Because how does "Huh?" then know what area's were effectively cleared?

Have I now totally lost everyone?

Thanks for the background wfg,; however, I was actually just referring to a Massachusetts Statie that I know, who likes to refer to the drivers on his own patrolled highways as "Massholes." ;)

Back to the info dump and as per your suggestion to respect privacy, I shall now refer to said SAR team about to be mentioned as "Huh?"

Now, "Huh" has a map that has been gridded out with a search area (listed on map as CP/Base) at 38 76 000m (South) by 15 2 99 000m (E/slightly S) Now, I know this means nothing to most of you, with perhaps the exception of sarx, so please allow me to explain. If you pull up a map of the mountain and surrounding areas, you will see that they set up their command center South of the search area. Unless the photocopy is backwards, which is entirely possible. But that is neither here nor there. Having visited the mountain, I believe that is because on the other edge of this 'command center' there are some steep dropoffs, so, ya know, they probably didn't want to fall off the mountain.
However- that's not my issue with "Huh?" My issue with "Huh?" is that they have somewhat appropriately gridded out a squarish radius and broken it into 10 different quadrants.
However, there appear to be two (2) quadrants listed as #3 quadrant. And no #7.
Now I will admit, the copy is somewhat hard to read; however, given that the quadrants run in a basic "U" shaped format...I think what should be a #7 was perhaps accidentally marked as a #3. Again.

Now- where does this lead us? To SAR confusion. Because how does "Huh?" then know what area's were effectively cleared?

Have I now totally lost everyone?

Quite frankly, I liked the "political climate" (I mean, the POLITICAL CLIMATE) material better, as I could connect Israel Beauchamp's language there to the allegation on that Watercooler site little726 once found of his working black ops in Iraq.

ETA

Though I do intend to incorporate the term "massholes" into my daily lingo as soon as possible.

Quite frankly, I liked the "political climate" (I mean, the POLITICAL CLIMATE) material better, as I could connect Israel Beauchamp's language there to the allegation on that Watercooler site little726 once found of his working black ops in Iraq.

Sorry wfg. I can go there, too, if you prefer. My Oriian worked special ops in Iraq and elsewhere for 20 years. :) But I would really like to find the Jamisons.

Sorry wfg. I can go there, too, if you prefer. My Oriian worked special ops in Iraq and elsewhere for 20 years. :) But I would really like to find the Jamisons.

Aw heck - me too, I reckon. BRB, time for Fiesta Mart and junk food run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther