OK OK - Jason Lewis, adult, went fishing to Bird Creek, his belongings were found at the same location, Skiatook, 12 May 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
444139898_913357474153984_2071391713544405094_n.jpg

664d4c4d21a55.image.jpg

MISSING PERSON—Jason Lewis

Last seen in Skiatook fishing by Bird Creek on Sunday, May 12th between 2-4pm.

His belongings were later found at the same location and Jason has not been seen since.

Please contact Skiatook Police Department - Detective Division (Detective Tony Harper) with any information (918)396-2424.

“He said he was going to go down and go fishing for a while and whatever and his friend was going to go fishing with him and he had to something else to do,” Reeves said. “So he goes on down to Bird Creek and the next thing I hear is somebody found his pants and his wallet.”

More at Mother of missing Skiatook man asking for help

MAY 22, 2024
The community has rallied in support of the search efforts, with volunteers assisting in combing the area around Bird Creek and surrounding regions. Social media posts have been widely shared to spread awareness about Lewis's disappearance, highlighting the strong sense of solidarity within the Skiatook community.

The investigation is ongoing, with police exploring all possible avenues. Authorities have not ruled out any scenarios and are determined to find Jason Lewis. They have increased patrols in the area and are utilizing various resources to aid in the search.

1716664482259.jpeg
Lewis’ mom, Tina Reeves, said the family just wants him home.

Skiatook Police said Lewis was last seen on May 12, fishing in Skiatook by Bird Creek.

Reeves said she last spoke to him on Mother’s Day. After that, he never came back home.

“When I didn’t see him or hear from him nobody in the park heard from him, nobody seen him anywhere, normally he would be like get a hold of my mother but nothing. I just got that sick feeling that somebody hurt him,” Reeves said.

Police said Lewis’ belongings were found in the area where he had been fishing but there was no other sign of him.

Reeves said she just wants to know what happened.

“I’m angry, I’m very angry, I’m upset, I just want some closure. I just want to find my son,” she said. :(

Reeves said Lewis has kids and grandkids and the family all just wants him home.

The missing persons photo appears to be a mugshot. He' was last discharged from incarceration in 2020 (Creek County Case # 2019-312), one of several terms in prison noted in the records going back to the late 90s. May not be at all related, but there's enough of a history to be of concern, in my opinion, given the people it might have put him in contact with. Ok Offender Search

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back