GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

Body found near the bike track has been confirmed to be Jaymie Adams

RIP Jaymie! I am sad that precious children have lost their mother. I figured she wouldn't leave them but I always hope they will find the victim alive and safe.

This is sad, not only was she killed, but all the news headlines on the day her body is found are about the fact that she allegedly was a prostitute.

Sad, sad! So sorry for her family and especially her children, but I don't think the husband had anything to do with it.

Is there a link confirming she was a prostitute or is this a story her husband is telling?

Sad, sad! So sorry for her family and especially her children, but I don't think the husband had anything to do with it.

I don't think he did either. unless he payed someone to kill her.

and esp. where her body was found, a dumping ground for bodies.

Rest in Peace, Jaymie. I pray the truth comes out and that justice is served.

:rose:

Well, LE has said some kind of misleading statements in this case so it's hard to know what to think.

When it really did seem fairly obvious it was probably Jaymie, they came out with the VERY misleading statement that the body appeared to have been there more than 24 hours. Please. Why say that? That leads everyone - apparently even family - to consider the body had only been there a few days.

So when they said both cell phones pinged off the same tower during the midnight conversation, I'm kind of inclined not to believe it.

If that IS the case, it's really hard to get past that and believe the husband is innocent, IMHO.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/no-arrests-in-death-of-missing-blanchard-woman

-------- quote from article --------------------------------------
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Oklahoma City police said Sunday that there have been no arrests or suspects identified in the death of a Blanchard woman whose body was found along a dirt bike trail on the city's southeast side.

Homicide detectives remained on the scene where the body of Jaymie Adams, 25, was discovered Saturday by a biker riding near Lake Stanley Draper, Capt. Lisa Camacho said.

"The trail is heavily wooded and has ATV riders and dirt bikers that use it," Camacho said. "She was off to the side of the trail."

Adams was last seen Dec. 9 and reported missing Dec. 10. Camacho declined to comment on the condition of her body, other than saying the medical examiner was needed to determine her gender.

Her body was sent to the state medical examiner's office to determine the cause of death and "to see if there's any trauma or any clues to help" investigators, Camacho said.

A phone call to a spokeswoman for the state medical examiner was not immediately returned Sunday.

Adams was reported missing by her husband after he found her vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant in Oklahoma City.

On her husband's facebook, he states he graduated from high school in 2005. The oldest would have been born in 2005 (if my math is correct). So, I guess they were high school sweethearts.

What's strange is that he could not prove he owned the vehicle. No extra set of keys? Nothing on the insurance papers he presumably had in his vehicle (most will show all cars insured)?

Only the youngest child (the baby)is the husbands. The other boys are from previous relationships of Jaymies. She actually has 4 boys, 3 of them were living with her and the 4th I believe is with his fathers family.

http://newsok.com/police-impound-cars-in-missing-blanchard-woman-case/article/3638698

Police impound cars in missing Blanchard woman case

Oklahoma City police Sunday impounded the cars of the husband and mother-in-law of Jaymie Adams, the Blanchard woman whose body was found near Lake Stanley Draper

“We're looking at a lot of people as we always will, but we don't have anyone to say ‘This is our person,'” Camacho said.
That's contrary to what police told Justin Adams when they seized the vehicles, his attorney, Irven Box, said Sunday.
“At the time, my client was told he and his mother were suspects,” Box said. He said he had plans to meet with Justin Adams and Tina Clark on Sunday evening.

The mother of the hubby, also?? Creepy

Welcome to WS, SoonerQueen. Forgot to say so after your first post yesterday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back