Middle Name - Elisabeth
Last Name - Berry
Sex - Female
Height - 5' 3" - 5' 5" (63 - 65 Inches)
Weight - 115 - 125 lbs
Hair Color - Brown
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Location - Muskogee, Oklahoma 74401
Circumstances of Disappearance - The last contact was in early 1989. The details surrounding her disappearance are largely unknown.
-

FYI - I submitted her earlier to both Namus contact and ME contact as a PM against 1990 Orange County Jane Doe (NC).

There are a couple of photos of her on FB - Where is Katherine Berry - they appear to be when she was much younger. I did not find any article in newspaper archives. Hoping someone can pick up more info through ancestry and/or yearbooks.

FYI - I submitted her earlier to both Namus contact and ME contact as a PM against 1990 Orange County Jane Doe (NC).

There are a couple of photos of her on FB - Where is Katherine Berry - they appear to be when she was much younger. I did not find any article in newspaper archives. Hoping someone can pick up more info through ancestry and/or yearbooks.
The only yearbook photo I found of her was from when she was 9~, so not any more recent.

Interestingly enough, someone on the Facebook group said she's alive and that they spoke to her 4 years ago at Wal-Mart or the library. Katherine herself doesn't have Facebook.

Interestingly enough, someone on the Facebook group said she's alive and that they spoke to her 4 years ago at Wal-Mart or the library. Katherine herself doesn't have Facebook.
I wouldn't count on it being her. I feel like, if this was reported to LE, they would have ruled it out or the person who claimed this is mistaken. It's just someone on Facebook who may or may not know her.

Last edited:
I wonder if Katherine could be this Jane Doe found about 2 hours away. I can't find a whole lot to disprove it.
263UFOK3_LARGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.44.35 PM.png

Kathrine Elisabeth Berry MP103987Canadian County Jane Doe (1990) 263UFOK
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianWhite/Caucasian (Possible admixture)
Age1918 - 40
DLC/DODEarly 19891985 - 1990
Height5'3 - 5'55'3 - 5'7
Weight115 - 125 poundsUnknown
Hair ColorBrownPossibly brown
Eye ColorUnknown (IMO from the photo they look brown or possibly hazel)Unknown
Distinctive FeaturesUnknown/NoneProbably right handed.
CircumstancesLast seen in early 1989.Found in a creek bed.
DistanceMuskogee - Geary/El Reno165 miles

1000000811.jpgThis was what Katherine looked like at the time of her disappearance. She wore big, round glasses, had no tattoos, small scars on one of her upper arms, may have been wearing a necklace. She would NOT have run away. She lived a crap life but made a conscious choice to be happy. She was always optimistic about her future and never would have left her brother.

I wonder if Katherine could be this Jane Doe found about 2 hours away. I can't find a whole lot to disprove it.
263UFOK3_LARGE.jpg

SexFemaleFemale
Age1918 - 40
Height5'3 - 5'55'3 - 5'7
Very unlikely to be her, given the description of clothing and jewelry and location.

Very unlikely to be her, given the description of clothing and jewelry and location.
I have to agree with you, but not with the clothing. On Jane Doe's NamUs, a newspaper article shows she likely had at least one child. As far as I'm aware, Katherine had none.
Canadian Co. Jane Doe.jpg

You seem to know her based on your comments. Were you a family member or friend? I assume you suspect foul play, given this comment:
She would NOT have run away. She lived a crap life but made a conscious choice to be happy. She was always optimistic about her future and never would have left her brother.
DNA of family was added.
I'm very happy DNA was added for Katherine!

I have to agree with you, but not with the clothing. On Jane Doe's NamUs, a newspaper article shows she likely had at least one child. As far as I'm aware, Katherine had none.
View attachment 477901

You seem to know her based on your comments. Were you a family member or friend? I assume you suspect foul play, given this comment:

I'm very happy DNA was added for Katherine!
Yes, I am a family member. Unfortunately, family drama and LE failures have made for a sad, long, complicated, and ultimately unresolved case for Katherine. She deserves better.

263UFOK3_LARGE.jpg

SexFemaleFemale
Age1918 - 40
Height5'3 - 5'55'3 - 5'7
DNA was not a match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber