OK OK - Lauren Scott, 2 mos, Tulsa, 8 Nov 2016

For the love of all things holy, I hope that the baby is ok.... But WHAT THE H_E_ HOCKYSTICKS ?!?!?!

Bizarre.

Hoping this baby girl is okay if she actually exists. Shades of Lonzie...

How strange. And wheres the picture of the baby/suspect if this is true?

did they make up the story about the baby so the cops would look harder for the stolen car?

did they make up the story about the baby so the cops would look harder for the stolen car?

Probably. I mean if this little baby is real and really missing, where are her parents i.e. supposed 'Ray.'

That happened here in Cincinnati.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, no wonder they are not taking this one seriously. I hope a little baby isn't danger here but also that people are not messing people around with this statement.

Ugh, no wonder they are not taking this one seriously. I hope a little baby isn't danger here but also that people are not messing people around with this statement.

It's happened here in Tulsa, OK......More than once! (If she exists) This baby is a newborn and I really hope she is not harmed!

So sad! I have a Camaro like that, though, and I can't really see fitting a child's car seat into it. The backseat is definitely lacking in space. I hope this baby (if there really is a baby) is okay.

I found who I believe to be the woman mentioned in the article under the Tulsa jail records. She was arrested on 11-10-16 for Unauthorized Use MV and Stolen Property (Knowingly Concealed Stolen Property). Bonds are low and I can't find a darn thing about this baby, if it exists or anything else.
The woman's name is spelled with an "a" on the end, not an "e".

http://iic.tulsacounty.org/expInmateBookings/BookingIndex?searchBookingDate=11/10/2016

I found who I believe to be the woman mentioned in the article under the Tulsa jail records. She was arrested on 11-10-16 for Unauthorized Use MV and Stolen Property (Knowingly Concealed Stolen Property). Bonds are low and I can't find a darn thing about this baby, if it exists or anything else.
The woman's name is spelled with an "a" on the end, not an "e".

http://iic.tulsacounty.org/expInmateBookings/BookingIndex?searchBookingDate=11/10/2016

Thank you ! I keep looking also. What in the world is going on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So two days later the woman suspected of taking the car with the baby inside...is arrested. But where is the baby?!?

Okay, so looks as if little Lauren is non existent. Or at least wasn't in that car. I wish LE would confirm...

Unfortunately, I have to wonder if the infant was deceased before the car was 'stolen' and if the killer(s) thought this would make a good cover story.
We need some constitutional way of not sending infants and children home with drug addicts, alcoholics, and mentally ill people. But people won't take their kid for health care if they are afraid they will lose them. What to do???

Or if there never was a baby to begin with, and the person who made the report figured they'd toss that detail in there to get the car found quicker.

Did we ever get an explanation or resolution on this case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xWitheringRosex
Back