OK - Man caught driving stolen car filled with radioactive uranium, rattlesnake, whiskey - Guthrie

Vail

Justice for Kara & Jessica
Reaction score
Man caught driving stolen car filled with radioactive uranium, rattlesnake, whiskey, Guthrie police say
EU link Outline - Read & annotate without distractions

According to Guthrie police, an officer was patrolling the area of the 300 block of Viking Drive on June 25, when he noticed a car with an expired tag. The officer pulled over the car and spoke with the driver, later identified as 41-year-old Stephen Jennings.

The car turned out to be stolen, and police said they found a canister of radioactive uranium, a rattlesnake, a gun and an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/rattlesnake-not-the-craziest-thing-found-in-this-stolen-car/
Oklahoma: A traffic stop turns up whiskey, a gun, a rattlesnake and uranium - CNN

K-65 residues - Wikipedia
Uranium - Wikipedia

There's a country&western song in there....

Well Rattlesnake & I were sharing a shot,
Register the car?
Musta forgot!
Officer, would you like a ride,
we're headed for the raaaaange
the shooting raaaaange
The snake's a lousey shot!

Hey, shots! Officer, would you like a shot?

My apologies!

Maybe a verse about the radioactive powder:

He wants to show kids a Glow-In-The-Dark Snake for Halloween???

Thought it was that fancy protein shake stuff???

Reading the article, seems this was Date Night. So, which one is the Third Wheel here -- the driver, the passenger, or the rattlesnake?

YMMV

Sing to the tune of For He's A Jolly Good Fellow:

My snake is radioactive, my snake is radio active, my snake is radio-aaaccc-cc-tive,
and I'm driving around with a gun!
I'm driving around with a gun!
Female voice: this date is really fun!
Duet: the snake is radioactive, the snake is radioactive, the snake is radio-acc-cc-tive,
and the license plates are expired.

What can I say, I commute & yep my mind wanders....

Can't make it up!

Filly got curious and looked this dude up. He told "his side" of the story to a TV news station.

O.K. soooo the snake? A friend gave it to him, and he realized it was about to shed it's skin and well he wanted that skin. No mention if it was the same friend that "gave" him the car. It wasn't stolen.

The radioactive stuff? Mr. Jennings hauls scrap. Yeah so um in your new given to ya car you're hauling this? The open whiskey? Guess he needed a hit?

Moral Mr. Jennings doesn't want us to believe everything we read or hear, and nooooo he never said he was gonna make a "super snake" to cops, but he seems to have that type of humor. JMO

Thanks for the laughs y'all.

Oddly enough you can buy uranium cake on Amazon to use in school and for Geiger counter demonstrations.
Uranium Ore https://a.co/d/6rmBsxM

I know this because I teased my brother I was going to buy it for my newborn nephew as “baby’s first uranium”.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back