Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain, Billy Chastain, Mike Sparks, Alex Stevens, Okmulgee, 9 Oct 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark's wife tracked his phone to a salvage yard, where it turned off although it still had 28% battery. (How anyone would know that without having the phone, I don't know).

edited to add: apparently there's an ap where you can check a friend's phone battery charge status

why would anyone need this much information on a spouse or partner?

Oh NO. I was going to post that I'm glad law enforcement are looking seriously for them, regardless of circumstances, because they all matter to their loved-ones.

The link above is horrifying. Their poor families. I hope people will just be kind and support their families.

Thx you for posting. I just listened to press conference
The Q&A was revealing because police chief said unofficially that no bikes were around and possibly there were 6 people that left together. The area that they were searching was in the opposite direction. He did state that they do not know who or what is in river. Also finding was by a bridge.
Beyond sad

New update!!!

Okmulgee Police Department held a press conference this afternoon and announced that they had found what appears to be human remains belonging to multiple victims the river south of Okmulgee.
I have received information from an insider source on the exact location of the remains found. (See attached)

Attachments

• 1A3D4003-6CA8-4D03-9DC3-6A6BE15ADFB8.jpeg
    1A3D4003-6CA8-4D03-9DC3-6A6BE15ADFB8.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 164
  • FC121315-7C33-4853-B3B9-DA38BC08EC4A.jpeg
    FC121315-7C33-4853-B3B9-DA38BC08EC4A.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 161
Thx you for posting. I just listened to press conference
The Q&A was revealing because police chief said unofficially that no bikes were around and possibly there were 6 people that left together. The area that they were searching was in the opposite direction. He did state that they do not know who or what is in river. Also finding was by a bridge.
Beyond sad
bolding mine.
Hmmm ...

Good point !

Also, were two out of the 6 nefarious ?
Or did the family members not know that two more were with the four -- as in, joined up with them at another location ?
and. . . why did two of the original four go on the ride without their phones? In my experience, most people feel like they are missing something important when a cell phone is accidentally left behind. It's like walking out the door without your wallet, driver's license, or glasses. If one left their phone behind I could entertain the possibility that it was an oversight, but two? I call suss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt.late