GUILTY OK - Matthew Eckles & 2 others for brutal rape of 3yo, Oklahoma City, 2011

THE MOTHER - 31-year-old Leana Lauck

From the article posted by LoveJak

Lauck told police one of her friends is responsible for abusing the toddler. She is not being accused of actually abusing her son, but police say she waited nearly 18 hours before bringing the abused child to the hospital.

Why not! She was there!

"At some point she did actually have contact with the child, [saw] the child, [knew] the child was injured and did nothing about that,"

How can a mother stand and watch or even know it was happening to her child!

His big sister said, 'I saw people trying to make him drink stuff, then he went to sleep and I think he's dead.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how old his big sister is. Doesn't sound like they did anything to her. Where did this take place if the mother was able to talk to him and see him?

God forgive me for what I am thinking.

Police say they are still searching for the person responsible for the actual abuse.

Let hope he resists arrest! Trial by COP!

The baby is improving at Children's Hospital. Doctors tell investigators the child will not have brain damage. The child is currently in DHS custody.

Looks like he goes by several names

Carl D Bollman Jr
Carl Bollman
Matthew C Eckles

I can't post his picture of hers.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/06/leana_lauck_jennifer_ragland_s.php

They had two men willing to supply it.(meth) What they apparently didn't have was money. And since neither Lauck nor Ragland possessed the visual appeal to trade their own a##es for dope, they offered up the 3-year-old boy instead.

To say the men savagely raped him is an understatement. The boy ended up with a torn rectum. He was also hung from the ceiling with a dog collar. And in a move we can only assume was to get rid of DNA, the men forced him to drink bleach, then splashed it about his face.

When they were done, they returned to the child to our two skanks. They knew the boy was badly hurt. But instead of taking him to a hospital -- they were afraid of the cops, since Lauck had previously been accused of child neglect -- they waited 18 hours, deciding instead to wolf meth.

Leana Lauck and Jennifer Ragland -- also known as Jennifer Chapman --

Both women have been arrested. LE is still looking for the two men!

If she's not co-operating, they should send her to gen pop and let the inmates get her to co-operate...

I have heard/read a lot of horrible things since joining WS, but this has to be the absolute worst thing I have ever heard!!!! That poor baby!!!!! My heart is breaking for him...imagining the fear and pain he must have felt. And did I read that right...his sister saw it happen??? That poor little angel must have felt so alone and scared for her brother!

Some days I'm not sure if I can handle hearing about another abused child and think I need to take a step away for a little while. Then I remember that *someone* has to help these little angels. If all of us turn our heads away because it is too hard to face, who would be left to protect and comfort them?? I may not be able to do much, but I have to believe that my prayers count for something. They do, don't they???? Sometimes I just feel so helpless....

If she's not co-operating, they should send her to gen pop and let the inmates get her to co-operate...

With a picture of the child after the abuse printed on the back of her jumpsuit!

I have heard/read a lot of horrible things since joining WS, but this has to be the absolute worst thing I have ever heard!!!! That poor baby!!!!! My heart is breaking for him...imagining the fear and pain he must have felt. And did I read that right...his sister saw it happen??? That poor little angel must have felt so alone and scared for her brother!

Some days I'm not sure if I can handle hearing about another abused child and think I need to take a step away for a little while. Then I remember that *someone* has to help these little angels. If all of us turn our heads away because it is too hard to face, who would be left to protect and comfort them?? I may not be able to do much, but I have to believe that my prayers count for something. They do, don't they???? Sometimes I just feel so helpless....

Our prayers do help!

We all need to unite and get laws passed to protect the children. Laws that will make child abusers go to prison for a lot longer time. MUCH STIFFER PUNISHMENT...........

I feel the same way. In fact, I did take a break because I couldn't stomach it anymore. Then I started feeling bad because I knew kids were still suffering whether I knew about it or not. The childen had to endure these horrors. The least I can do is hear their story and tell others. An extra prayer doesn't hurt either.

14968119_BG1.jpg

Leana Lauck, the boy’s mother

14968119_BG2.jpg

Jennifer Ragland, also known as Jennifer Chapman

Poor baby boy. I feel sick knowing those evil monsters are still out there.

Poor baby boy. I feel sick knowing those evil monsters are still out there.

Jennifer Chapman is out of jail. Leana Lauck is still in but on other charges. I'm not sure about Carl D Bollman Jr, aka Carl Bollman, aka Matthew C Eckles.
None of these people cooperated with LE to locate the other man involved.

Leana Lauck told her ex-husband he wasn't worth a d**! And she is?????

Her little girl looks about 4 or 5 on Leana's facebook page. DSS took both children. Lets pray they both get adopted to good and loving parents.

God Bless The children.........

Are there any updates about this case? I remember when I first heard about this case, and the anger it involked I cannot describe.

Let me first remind us all that this is taking place in............
THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA :banghead:

There was a petition started for stiffer charges and penalties.
It doesn't appear to have helped.

People have contacted the DA... he has deleted/ignored them.
People have emailed the judge and as far as I know, that hasn't backfired yet.

There is also a facebook page that has been working towards Justice for D*****.
Nothing seems to be making a d@mn bit of difference.

As far as legal updates:

Future court dates, really repeats of the previous dozen court dates. At least now it's a "hearing" instead of a "hearing conference"....

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 13:30 PM

PRELIMINARY HEARING(PLH) CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE

PRELIMINARY HEARING(PLH) LAUCK, LEANA LEE

PRELIMINARY HEARING(PLH) ECKLES, MATTHEW CLAY

CHARGES:

Without prior convictions - the "MOTHER" of this child...
LAUCK, LEANA LEE is charged ONLY with:
ANC, CHILD NEGLECT

That is the "MOTHER" of this child right there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

With prior convictions-
CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE is charged with:
ANC, CHILD NEGLECT

With prior convictions BOTH CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE and ECKLES, MATTHEW CLAY are charged with:

DU8II, POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE//METH//SCHD II

DR3, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

DMLWT, POSSESSION OF PROCEEDS DERIVED FROM A VIOLATION OF THE UNIFORM CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE ACT

MINCD, POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE IN THE PRESENCE OF A CHILD UNDER TWELVE (12) YEARS OF AGE

CHEND, CHILD ENDANGERMENT

---------------------------------------------------------------

No, you aren't missing the rape, sodomy, attempted murder... because they are not there.

Although, it does appear that as of December 19th, they might have ALL been in custody?
(December 19th is when the preliminary hearing was continued to Feb 21st.)
I might be interpreting it wrong though, it might not say they were in custody?

It appears to me that Leana was not in custody as of October 3rd when "DEFT APPEARS IN PERSON, OUT OF CUSTODY."
Then WAS in custody again as of November 7th when "DEFT NOT PRESENT, IN CUSTODY."

Then again as of December 19th, appears to be in custody.
Only Leana ever showed up as "out of custody" for one of the hearings.

December 19th:

12-19-2011 CTFREE - CHAPMAN RAGLAND, JENIFER JUNE 69485899 Dec 19 2011 9:28:29:600AM

JUDGE L. JONES: DEFT NOT PRESENT, IN CUSTODY

12-19-2011 CTFREE - LAUCK, LEANA LEE 69485917 Dec 19 2011 9:28:49:510AM

12-19-2011 CTFREE - ECKLES, MATTHEW CLAY 69495788 Dec 19 2011 4:16:01:400PM

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2756926&db=Oklahoma

Child Endangerment. This has to be a joke. A very poor, sad joke. They consider the torture this poor little boy endured to be child endangerment? Seriously? I won't even go into the Oklahoma angle. How utterly disgusting.

Ok, I have a few question.
Most importantly, how is the little boys doing? Will the mother never be able to gain back custody of either of her kids? The original info on the case said two men were involved, so why is there only one man arrested?

Ok, I have a few question.
Most importantly, how is the little boys doing? Will the mother never be able to gain back custody of either of her kids? The original info on the case said two men were involved, so why is there only one man arrested?

We aren't sure how D is doing. We haven't heard.

They will not cooperate
and give up the "actual abusers" apparently. Which is why we see no rape, sodomy, attempted murder charges.
The people who actually, physically committed those crimes apparently haven't been caught.

Personally... if you give your child to someone for drugs... you should be charged with whatever they do to that child.
If you are charged with murder for driving the getaway car in a robbery gone bad... yet child endangerment for this?
Something seriously wrong here. Seriously wrong.

I have tried
to find a way to convince myself this woman won't get her kids back. I've tried.

I wish I had faith that this woman wouldn't get her kids back... but actually... she probably will get this child back.

They likely will conclude that the mother didn't actually abuse this child and the actual abuser is unknown.
Then after this child is killed like Kelsey... we will have a D**** W*** Lauck law as well.
In Oklahoma... they just keep giving them back until you kill them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelsey is just one of 5 I can immediately think of without any effort in Oklahoma and probably the most well known:

From January 2005
to the end of her life, Kelsey had suffered several documented and confirmed incidences of child abuse.
Her injuries included a broken collarbone, broken legs, and multiple bruises and abrasions on her face and body.

On January 17, 2005, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) first confirmed abuse against Kelsey's mother after Kelsey was taken to a local emergency room with a broken collarbone, multiple bruises and abrasions to Kelsey's lower back, buttocks, and thighs.

In April 2005, both of Kelsey's legs were broken.

Medical examiners determined these were spiral fractures in different stages of healing and were caused by child abuse.
After this incident, Kelsey was taken into OKDHS (State's) custody.

On June 15, 2005,
Kelsey was placed into the home of biological mother Raye Dawn Smith and stepfather Michael Lee Porter by Associate District Judge Craig Key, against an OKDHS recommendation.
The judge stated that the abuser was "unknown".

Kelsey Shelton Smith-Briggs died on October 11, 2005
at the home of her mother, Raye Dawn Smith, and her stepfather, Michael Lee Porter in Meeker, Oklahoma. Her death was ruled a homicide from blunt force trauma to the abdomen.

http://en.wikipedia.org//Kelsey_Smith-Briggs

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back