OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by wfgodot, Sep 13, 2013.

1. AmyK2003

AmyK2003 New Member

Molly and Colt's families, as well as their supporters, are aware that it is my intention to focus solely on Molly and Colt's case for the first season of my upcoming podcast. I am in the research stages now, but would love to hear from friends, family, and supporters of Colt and Molly and the search for the truth. If you would like to get in touch with me, or know someone who should, feel free to message me on FB or email me at NeverGonePodcast@outlook.com.
    It is my sincerest hope that the podcast will help to put pressure on law enforcement officials to get answers and finally bring Molly and Colt home where they belong. My thoughts and prayers are with Molly and Colt's families and friends and pray that this is the last year that you have to endure without answers.

HoneyWest, cocomod, mrsobrien and 5 others like this.
  2. TedMac

TedMac Well-Known Member

The Molly Miller case: 'We're going to get answers'

"WILSON, Okla. -- It's now been almost six years since two young Texomans went missing.

The disappearance of Wilson residents 17-year-old Molly Miller and her 21-year-old friend Colt Haynes on July 8, 2013 remains a mystery, but family members haven't lost hope that they will soon get the answers they have been waiting for..."

leep, MzAlexis, Redux and 1 other person like this.