GUILTY OK - Newborn's body found in dumpster, Enid, 9 April 2017

I read these stories and wonder what it is going to take to have people seriously get on board with the safe haven places for unwanted babes?

I read these stories and wonder what it is going to take to have people seriously get on board with the safe haven places for unwanted babes?

This is heartbreaking[emoji174]

I'm really surprised at the variance by state, a lot are 3 days but up to 1 year in MO.

http://safehaven.tv/states/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July 2017:

http://newsok.com/article/5557989

The Garfield County district attorney amended the charges Thursday against Kathryn Green, 26, to include second-degree murder and unauthorized disposal of a corpse...

On Monday, the state medical examiner determined that the infant died from methamphetamine toxicity and that death was a homicide.

The child neglect charge against Kathryn Juanita Green was quashed by Garfield County District Judge Dennis Hladik after a hearing on April 25, 2019, and prosecutors announced they would appeal. Green's attorneys had filed the motion to quash the charge "on the legal ground that a fetus was not a 'child' subject to protection under the child neglect statute," according to the Oklahoma Criminal Court of Appeals ruling.

Court reinstates charge against woman accused of dumping baby in dumpster

Can a pregnant woman be charged with child neglect in Oklahoma?

The Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals has agreed for a second time that a mother can be charged with child neglect for illegal drug use during pregnancy.

This time, judges also made clear that a father can be charged, too, for supplying the drugs.

A jury trial for Green, 30, is set to begin in May.

From Oct 2022:

Kathryn Juanita Green, 32, received seven years with Oklahoma Department of Corrections on one count of desecration of a human corpse count, and one-year sentences on each count of unauthorized disposal of a corpse, possession of a CDS and obstructing an officer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back