OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

In the one-page summary report, Dr. Leonardo Roquero checked the box “unknown” for Noah’s manner of death.

Noah’s brother, Dailen Presgrove, told News Nation he believes foul play was involved.

“He was in the fetal position. And his body was covered up,” Dailen told the outlet, adding: “You can see blood seeping through the covering. … As I’m looking at it, it just seems weird. The placement of the body. The tooth, the shorts. It doesn’t look like a hit-and-run.”
If the trooper didn't cover Noah's body up, who did ?
Omo.

OHP and OSBI are not currently investigating the teenager’s death as a murder.

I am no legal guru in any aspect. Although it says not investigating it as murder - could they still be investigating it as a homicide or manslaughter if they are looking for a motive or intent?

In the interview with Newsnation and Dailen Presgrove Noah's brother, he did state "LE have a couple of people in mind and has heard foul play mentioned".

'The investigation is not over, and anyone with information on Presgrove's death is encouraged to contact [us].'

This was despite friends and family who saw his body saying his badly battered face 'looked like he got beat up by five dudes'.

Not investigating the teen's death as a murder does not mean police have ruled out manslaughter, and detectives are considering competing theories.

'We would like to publicly thank the team that are working in unison tirelessly to navigate what has always been called as a suspicious death, not a murder which is killing by premeditation,' Presgrove's family said in a statement.

'We understand everyone’s frustrations more so than anyone. However, we ask that everyone be mindful of their dedication and perseverance in finding answers.'

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation called Presgrove's death 'suspicious' in the days after his body was found.

So I’m gathering the earlier accident when he crashed his friends ATV - left him dirty so he was showered off - perhaps some injuries came from that. Seems to me a pickup truck or some other vehicular with a brush bar could have caused those injuries.
Head bouncing off the highway can do that to the back of the head.

If already mentioned, I apologize. After the first news articles about this party were published, they all mentioned Noah having an argument with his girlfriend. His mother and sister are both adamant that Noah was single and didn’t have a girlfriend. They’ve asked for info from the investigators to help them identify who the alleged girlfriend was. They were not able to get that info from the friends at the party. So no one at the party knows what happened to Noah, and no one knows who the “girlfriend” was that he supposedly argued with??? I just find it very strange that the others at the party that weekend, supposedly all Noah’s friends, are playing dumb about everything. I need to listen to the podcast. I may can get some of my questions answered there.

Very happy to read that LE did the cell tower dump and were able to identify two phones that went to the site where Noah was found and then returned to the house. They need a strong interrogator to get the truth out of these guys.

My son and I have discussed this case. I’ve said all along that I bet jealousy played a role in this. It has been mentioned repeatedly that Noah was a very handsome young man with a great personality, an athlete, popular. Suppose a friend liked a girl who had a crush on Noah, or it could be anything in that realm. Then today, in reading some of the comments on several new articles, I saw several that showed frustration that Noah was described as handsome. One asked what his looks had to do with anything? I’m thinking it could have a lot to do with it. Jealousy isn’t just a female thing.

If already mentioned, I apologize. After the first news articles about this party were published, they all mentioned Noah having an argument with his girlfriend. His mother and sister are both adamant that Noah was single and didn’t have a girlfriend. They’ve asked for info from the investigators to help them identify who the alleged girlfriend was. They were not able to get that info from the friends at the party. So no one at the party knows what happened to Noah, and no one knows who the “girlfriend” was that he supposedly argued with??? I just find it very strange that the others at the party that weekend, supposedly all Noah’s friends, are playing dumb about everything. I need to listen to the podcast. I may can get some of my questions answered there.
At least two of Noah's relatives know the gf. She's 16yo. Listening to the podcasts will prove beneficial.
Very happy to read that LE did the cell tower dump and were able to identify two phones that went to the site where Noah was found and then returned to the house. They need a strong interrogator to get the truth out of these guys.
I've detect a power play in this area of Comanche but I'm unsure of the specific players, att. The landowner of the party house is on the list.
My son and I have discussed this case. I’ve said all along that I bet jealousy played a role in this. It has been mentioned repeatedly that Noah was a very handsome young man with a great personality, an athlete, popular. Suppose a friend liked a girl who had a crush on Noah, or it could be anything in that realm. Then today, in reading some of the comments on several new articles, I saw several that showed frustration that Noah was described as handsome. One asked what his looks had to do with anything? I’m thinking it could have a lot to do with it. Jealousy isn’t just a female thing.
I agree that jealousy was involved and also stated that in the beginning of the thread. Whoever held those feelings of jealousy need not worry any longer since their perceived threat died a brutal death.

Thank you for joining the conversation. I'm eager to learn your thoughts after listening to the podcasts.

Officials with OSBI and OHP say the investigation is not over and they are asking for anyone with information about Noah Presgrove’s death to contact the Southwest Regional Communications Center at 580-353-0783.

(Above info is from article already posted above, but will repost)

The medical examiner marked the manner of Presgrove’s death as “undetermined”—meaning they could not decide if Presgrove’s death was a homicide, suicide, accident or natural. (ME summary at link.)

:bangingheadagainstbrickwall:

Noah did not die of natural causes.
Noah did not beat himself with a blunt force object in a suicide attempt.
Do his multiple, numerous injuries describe an accident?

MOO

<snipped and BBM>

Unfortunately, I feel like we see this quite often with cases involving young partygoers, and I fear we will see it again. MOO. It's so frustrating because it just prolongs the suffering of Noah's loved ones as they search for answers - but young people don't usually think beyond what affects only them personally. Again, MOO.

Did anyone else notice in the interview with the brother he said his pants were “folded” up? Were they actually folded or was he just using that term I am curious? Why would they be folded? So weird.
Yes, I caught that and found it odd. I can't imagine why he'd use that term for anything other than they were actually folded as he said. I'd love to hear others' views on what that could possibly mean it they weren't actually "folded".

Yes, I caught that and found it odd. I can't imagine why he'd use that term for anything other than they were actually folded as he said. I'd love to hear others' views on what that could possibly mean it they weren't actually "folded".
Maybe he meant folded inside out, or crumpled up in a disheveled manner, as opposed to folded neatly like after doing the laundry.

If the pants were actually folded neatly, I would assume that the person who placed them there cared about Noah, and that it was done out of love and respect. Maybe done by a female.

The podcast with the family is well worth a listen... I'm still stuck on something said in the 2nd episode- there is mention that the "birthday girl" whose 22nd bday party it was, expressed interest in NP but he (drunkenly? meanly?) called her a fat B, and that caused a disturbance. That, plus they say there was a "sidecar" or "ridealong", which I don't know what that is but drunk kids plus mechanical devices= no bueno.... the aunt and cousin also say that her family is powerful locally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back