OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

Retired forensic pathologist and medical examiner Dr. Michelle Dupre says she's "strongly suspicious" about the autopsy of Noah Presgrove, who was found dead along an Oklahoma highway.

One thing of note, if has not already been stated. Noah Presgrove did not have any drugs in system at time of death according to autopsy report.

If this is not okay to post please remove, thank you!

Noah Presgrove did not have any drugs in system at time of death according to autopsy report.

So he was not drunk at all, either? Was his blood alcohol level mentioned ever?

I would imagine a 1.3 mile walk from the party house (which is what his buddies allege happened) would not be easily done if one were remotely inebriated.

Last edited:
So he was not drunk at all, either? Was his blood alcohol level mentioned ever?

I would imagine a 1.3 mile walk from the party house (which is what his buddies allege happened) would not be easily done if one were remotely inebriated.
Hmm, I do not know that. I wonder if the full autopsy report would show that. I don't know how to see that. I just knew what I posted because at the end of that video it made an 'emphatic point of it due to their being rumors about.

I would agree too, if you were heavily intoxicated it would be more challenging. Would depend on the level I guess.

The podcast with the family is well worth a listen... I'm still stuck on something said in the 2nd episode- there is mention that the "birthday girl" whose 22nd bday party it was, expressed interest in NP but he (drunkenly? meanly?) called her a fat B, and that caused a disturbance. That, plus they say there was a "sidecar" or "ridealong", which I don't know what that is but drunk kids plus mechanical devices= no bueno.... the aunt and cousin also say that her family is powerful locally.
Good points. Allow google to be your friend for images of a sidecar. Which party goer did it belong to? Noah's best friend who went fishing the next morning with his father? The same father who carried Noah's teeth in his pocket? Is it true when the best friend and his father attempted to load their sidecar at the house party to take home, the police stopped them? LEO took possession of the sidecar but have since returned it to its owner.

Noah had a 16yo girlfriend that his friends and family knew. His choice of words to the 22yo female bday host may have been honest but could have cut like a knife if she was in any way hurt, humiliated, became revengeful, hated him bc she knew she didn't have a chance and it was her 22nd birthday. In the podcast interview, it's said the birthday girl had golf clubs in the back of her truck.

At what point during the house party did the guy with the army green rifle enter the area where Noah was asking his friend to hit him?

All of this is based on mostly the family's interviews which may conflict somewhat with statements by the authorities. MOO

Hmm, I do not know that. I wonder if the full autopsy report would show that. I don't know how to see that. I just knew what I posted because at the end of that video it made an 'emphatic point of it due to their being rumors about.

I would agree too, if you were heavily intoxicated it would be more challenging. Would depend on the level I guess.
Hey, lighthouse, thanks for joining. Welcome!

Save the date: Monday, May 13

"According to the report, "Decedent who was found on the side of a highway on Sept. 4, 2023, died of multiple blunt force injuries." < >

The full report is expected to be released on May 13."

This tragically heinous crime just came across my socials. I absolutely cannot believe that this is not being investigated as a murder because how do these injuries happen spontaneously
If Noah died at the hands of his friends or through some misadventure at the party, I don't believe it was premeditated (first degree murder) or that there was any intent to kill him (second degree murder). So to me it makes sense to not class the case as a murder investigation. That doesn't mean that LE aren't investigating it as manslaughter. It could be voluntary manslaughter, as in Noah's death occurred during the heat of passion, such as an altercation/fight. It could be involuntary manslaughter, such as reckless driving. LE noted the case as being 'suspicious' from the start, and the autopsy listed the cause of death as being 'unknown'--leaving it somewhat open for the prosecution. I am very optimistic there will be justice for Noah.

Stating that the case is not being investigated as a murder could also be a tactical strategy to get those involved to drop their guard and start talking. The partygoers might be more willing to come forward with information if they believe that the case is being treated as an accident or something less serious.

@CoffindafferFBI

The case of #NoahPresgrove gives me pause...

“He was in the fetal position. And his body was covered up,” Dailen told the outlet, adding: “You can see blood seeping through the covering. … As I’m looking at it, it just seems weird. The placement of the body. The tooth, the shorts. It doesn’t look like a hit-and-run.”

1714780826589.png

The investigation also revealed that Presgrove was at a house party and drinking on Sept. 3, 2023. After an ATV rollover, he returned to the party and got into an argument with his girlfriend < >

Relatives < > say the account doesn’t make sense.

Madison Rawlings, Presgrove’s sister, < >, "I’m not sure who the girl he is ‘supposedly’ arguing with. That is a question I reached out about with the medical examiner.”

Oklahoma teen Noah Presgrove cause of death revealed: OSBI, OHP not investigating as murder

Has anyone else noticed, in the video where Noah encourages a boy to punch him, how terrified the boy seems of retribution? He shoots away from Noah like his tail is on fire. Not sure what that means, just something I noticed.

Madison Rawlings, the sister of Noah Presgrove, who was found dead along an Oklahoma highway, told NewsNation that her family is staying strong after the Oklahoma Highway Patrol announced it is not investigating Presgrove’s death as a murder.

"WIth them saying they are not investigating it as a murder theres so many other things they are able to classify it as so maybe they were able to make some progress." Madison Rawlings

"Died from blunt force injuries, it rules out him being hit by a car" News Nation host about the autopsy

Interesting inteview, and very well spoken and composed despite the situation imo from his sister.

Last edited:
The brother of a 19-year-old Oklahoma teen found dead along a rural highway says he can't wrap his mind around the idea that no one knows what happened, suggesting a coverup could be occurring.

• The family of Noah Presgrove still looking for answers on his death
  • The 19-year-old was found lying dead wearing nothing but shoes
  • Authorities are not investigating his death as a murder

This is a perplexed case, and gives pause as to what happened, and why no one is speaking up.
Did someone dump or drag NP's body to that location? Did someone place shoes on NP? It's all so strange. Did LE preserve the crime scene? moo
I'm curious where his clothes were. Left at the party somewhere? Seems odd since partygoers said he went for a walk, and I doubt he walked off wearing only 1 of his shoes, and 1 of someone's else's shoes. If we can believe that he walked away. Or were his clothes not found?

I'm curious where his clothes were.
The 2 episode long podcast referenced above with the aunt and cousin address some of it.
Link to podcast:

NP going shirtless that night = not surprising, it was Labor day and he tended to walk around shirtless. He left his nana's house after getting a ride to a continuation of the house party (he had come home, showered, and rested), the shirt they reference him wearing that night is his favorite shirt *** with a "flag on it"- maybe it's the tank top in one of the pics posted above.

As for what happened after his death, the family makes it clear that the father of a friend got the shirt back from LE (!!!!!), & they say it was distributed as a memento among NP's friends(!!!!!!)

As for his underwear and shorts.... no clue.

ODD.

As an aside, the aunt/cousin don't point to a specific GF but a girl "he was more with" was 16yo so her parents didn't allow her to attend the house party. At the same time, THREE girls got a tattoo after he passed as a memory of NP, so it seems he was well-loved by the ladies.

*** Point of language, I wouldn't call that flag tanktop he is wearing a shirt, i would call it a tanktop... for me a "shirt" is a collared shirt with button and sleeves. A t shirt is a t shirt. A polo is a polo shirt. But I think this could be regional differences in USA.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PammieSueLaw
Back