OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

Noah's injuries are worse, much worse, than I expected. His neck is broken in two places. His skull was split in half.

Wonder what the white chain has to do with his death. Could they have chained his extremities and suspended him stretched out flat so they could beat him?

For the first time, I'm hoping this young man was so drunk, and so filled with alcohol, that he didn't feel the unbearable pain of having internal organs being lacerated.

I'll need to sit in the quiet for a while. RIP Noah
This is horrific. Could they have chained or restrained him to the top of the UTV and driven recklessly, causing his body to bump and bang against it?

It's quite possible that even with an anonymous guarantee people won't talk. It could be very easy to know who talked by what details are given even anonymously from a small group at the party.
Also, codes of silence can be quite strong among partygoers. For example, it's been over a year and a half since Kiely Rodni died, and we still don't know the details of exactly what went on, where in the campground and with whom she was partying for two and a half hours.

9/7/2023

[..]

Presgrove was a popular four-sport athlete at Comanche. He played football, ran cross country and track, and wrestled. He was a state qualifier in both wrestling and track, finishing third in his weight class at the state wrestling meet in 2023.

“Noah was a good kid,” said Jason Miller, who coached Presgrove in cross country and track. “I always enjoyed coaching him. He always did what I asked of him and he didn’t complain. I think he was a free soul. I think he saw the world differently than most of the other athletes. He was so laid back.”

Miller said the only time he remembered Presgrove telling him he was nervous was after Presgrove cleared 6-0 in the high jump at the state track meet.

“His nonchalant approach in that event always had other coaches watching him,” Miller said. “I just picture him coming to practice on his skateboard. I never heard him utter a bad word about anyone. He was fun to be around.”
Casy Rowell, Presgrove’s football and wrestling coach, also had high praise for his former athlete.

“I got to be a part of Noah’s life for the past seven years through teaching and coaching,” Rowell said in a Facebook post. “He was one of a kind and he would have fought a bear for me. I would have done the same for him. This one hits hard and I am still in disbelief.”

A Facebook post by Comanche Public Schools said school-based counselors would be available to support students and staff.

[..]

“I got to be a part of Noah’s life for the past seven years through teaching and coaching,” Rowell said in a Facebook post. “He was one of a kind and he would have fought a bear for me.

I've been following this case since Sept 2023, and to read a statement from his HS teacher of the last 7 years of this young man's life say he was the kind of kid who would have fought a bear for him cuts down to the quick. I'm so shattered for his family after viewing the AR. MOO :(

It is my understanding that was at the time of autopsy, which was dated 9/5 1:00PM on page 2.
Noah was found Sept 4 and autopsied the next day. Noah was transported to the morgue and rolled into the cooler waiting for the autopsy to be performed.
He was out of rigor when he was discovered at 5:53am that morning because he'd been dead for quite some time, according to the AR. Maybe as long as 8 hours. He was out of rigor mortis.

Sensitive - skip this paragraph - The body can form itself into shapes after rigor depending on how their body was positioned when death occurs. Noah was in the fetal position as if he were in pain and attempting to cover himself from injuries. The lower jaw bone naturally drops before rigor so his mouth was likely open. He had massive blood loss, mostly internally. Head wounds bleed profusely, too.

I can't get over how much damage his entire body suffered. Serious contusions (bruises) and lacerations are everywhere -- and those happen when the heart is still beating. Was the coup de grâce breaking his neck or splitting his skull?

This is horrific. Could they have chained or restrained him to the top of the UTV and driven recklessly, causing his body to bump and bang against it?
This is what I'm leaning towards... but the house was about 1 mile away? I feel like a drive dragging a body that much along pavement would do a lot more damage, though....

The damage to the spine.... the organs... won't someone look at this and just say it looks like he's been beat up? But why would they? What would motivate anyone to beat him to death? At a party?

“His nonchalant approach in that event always had other coaches watching him,” Miller said. “I just picture him coming to practice on his skateboard. I never heard him utter a bad word about anyone. He was fun to be around.”
Casy Rowell, Presgrove’s football and wrestling coach, also had high praise for his former athlete.

Who would want to hurt him? A kid who never uttered a bad word about anyone, and was fun to be around. :(

I just wish he would have boarded the bus on the first Sunday following graduation, and made it safely to basic training. It would have saved his life. MOO

Having listened to part 1 of the podcast, does anyone find it extremely odd that they (varying stories on exactly who) "showered" him at the party? Prank sharpee marker drawings or not, this seems a tad weird. Possibly from previous ATV accident and how dirty he was? Also, I guess I missed the part where he was so incapacitated that they needed to help him do this. Starting to think an altercation happened because of said shower and specifically who was involved. Many stories of typical shenanigans at a youth house party, but also some that could involve hostility and/or jealousy from others.

Oklahoma teen Noah Presgrove was 'likely beaten to death by a group and his body moved and dumped' on lonely highway after four-day party, doctor claims​

Oklahoma teen Noah Presgrove was 'likely beaten to death by a group and his body moved and dumped' on lonely highway after four-day party, doctor claims​

I just saw this and came here to post. Disgusting. They need to check the phones and social media of EVERYONE at that party. And check their cars for traces of blood. Someone knows something and they just need one person to talk.

Full autopsy released. I have not read it yet but understand it is very disturbing.
Thank you for letting us know the full autopsy report was out! It may be just my computer but I found the text too small to read so I searched for one I could enlarge. Also, this autopsy report is searchable for any text which I really like.

Having listened to part 1 of the podcast, does anyone find it extremely odd that they (varying stories on exactly who) "showered" him at the party? Prank sharpee marker drawings or not, this seems a tad weird. Possibly from previous ATV accident and how dirty he was? Also, I guess I missed the part where he was so incapacitated that they needed to help him do this. Starting to think an altercation happened because of said shower and specifically who was involved. Many stories of typical shenanigans at a youth house party, but also some that could involve hostility and/or jealousy from others.
Showering off DNA evidence versus marker??

I think it is way past time for a private investigator . I however have very limited information on where to find a good/legal /ethical kind of company to work with much less suggest to anyone else.

Hey, you guys. I have not followed this case, other than being aware of it, and when I read that this isn't being investigated as a murder I was floored. I thought his injuries seemed consistent with being dragged behind a vehicle.

Hey, you guys. I have not followed this case, other than being aware of it, and when I read that this isn't being investigated as a murder I was floored. I thought his injuries seemed consistent with being dragged behind a vehicle.
I did too until I read the summary by Dr Stuart Fischer, an internist doctor with extensive experience in emergency medicine, who reviewed the report for DailyMail.com.

Appears more likely Noah received a severe beating by more than one individual.

He said the injuries Presgrove suffered were so catastrophic and varied that him being mortally wounded in a severe beating was the most likely cause.

'The poor kid never had a chance, these [injuries] are not amenable to surgery at all, not at the same time,' he said.

A severe beating...

IMO they showered a dead or dying young man. With a basic knowledge of DNA, they tried to get others' blood off him. I can see a Lord of the Flies scenario, especially if he'd been egging people on to hit him. And a crew of drunk (and likely rolling) kids might take it too far before realizing (or caring). An actual Sharpie would take more than a quick shower, so perhaps they used turpentine or acetate, etc. and then washed him to get that off. But why bother, unless someone wrote something specific on him, and they wanted it gone. Clearly someone/s had the spur of the moment idea, likely in shock, panic and still drugged, to make it look like he was hit by a vehicle. But any kid who grew up in the age of CSI type shows knows involved=accessory, so I understand the silence. Most of them have an idea what happened, and possibly only one, two or a few actually dumped him. I believe out of that many people (over 4 days coming and going), someone will crack, or plea. What's interesting is if he was initially attacked with hands, at least one person had his/her own damage in the days following. It sounds like it segued into planks or stoning or who knows what, but the majority of injury was done w/o hands. The coroner can tell at least the type of object that strikes someone, whether or not it's been released or not. I'd imagine the family has info they are likely not sharing.

I'd guess he was dragged at a high speed, torso down, perhaps off the back of an ATV. Hopefully already unconscious. There'd be more evidence on the road if he had been dragged there, even if he was already dead. Any samples embedded in him would be tested, so they likely know dirt, sand, flora or macadam and are waiting for someone to talk. What is giving me pause is his teeth across the road. Either he was dumped and when his mouth hit they scattered, or someone hit him one last time and they came out, but the scene sounds too clean for that. Maybe someone collected them at the time they were broken (getting them away from the house/property) and cast them across the road. That's forethinking. Which makes the whole thing even more horrifying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back