OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

Protestors for Noah

“Justice for Noah!” “Honk for Noah!” “This is for Noah!”
The group of protesters, adorned with red — Presgrove’s favorite color — and carrying their signs and banners, began their efforts in the City of Comanche around noon Tuesday. There, they took to the corners of the intersection at Highway 81 and Highway 53 where they stayed about an hour and a half before they reconvened in the front of Duncan’s stadium along Highway 81. They set up shop there for several more hours, shouting “Justice for Noah” and “Honk for Noah” and “thank you” anytime someone did honk in support. A big banner reading “My death is unsolved, be my voice” was visible to anyone who drove by headed southbound
Reports show a pair of shorts was found several feet from Presgrove, along with three pieces of a white metal chain and part of a tooth.

“Further investigation revealed that (Presgrove) was at a house party and drinking on Sept. 3, 2023,” the report shows. “Then he rode an ATV ranger vehicle with several men that had a roll over incident. (Presgrove) was alive following the incident and returned to the party where he got into an argument with his girlfriend. (Presgrove) left the house party and was not found until the morning of Sept. 4, 2023, on the side of the highway.” The autopsy shows Presgrove’s blood alcohol level was 0.14

It's all over the thread. He flipped an ATV and needed help showering.
It is possible to have internal bleeding that is not apparent until it is too late. As blood oxygen levels are reduced, cognition is impacted. Could a confused person put on two different shoes at take off down the road? Jerk silver chain off neck, breaking it into pieces? Remove shorts and then collapse on the side of the road?
That road is very dark at night and early morning. Wasn’t sunrise around 7 that day? Anyone driving by would be going to work and in the auto-pilot mental state of doing a daily commute. The oil transport industry does not keep the same holiday schedule and many would not be off for Memorial day.
So, is it possible that a large vehicle could have impacted a deceased person, causing massive injuries that do not bleed but are still capable of oozing/being absorbed by a covering?
The autopsy shows bilateral scapular fracture, which by itself is a rare injury and requires tremendous force. This, combined with the skull, rib, and vertebral fractures paint a picture of someone not able to walk. But what if these happened very shortly after death?

It is possible to have internal bleeding that is not apparent until it is too late. As blood oxygen levels are reduced, cognition is impacted. Could a confused person put on two different shoes at take off down the road? Jerk silver chain off neck, breaking it into pieces? Remove shorts and then collapse on the side of the road?
That road is very dark at night and early morning. Wasn’t sunrise around 7 that day? Anyone driving by would be going to work and in the auto-pilot mental state of doing a daily commute. The oil transport industry does not keep the same holiday schedule and many would not be off for Memorial day.
So, is it possible that a large vehicle could have impacted a deceased person, causing massive injuries that do not bleed but are still capable of oozing/being absorbed by a covering?
The autopsy shows bilateral scapular fracture, which by itself is a rare injury and requires tremendous force. This, combined with the skull, rib, and vertebral fractures paint a picture of someone not able to walk. But what if these happened very shortly after death?
Two pathologists now have suggested the same, and it makes a great deal of sense. I wouldn't be surprised if this is never settled, with people always believing those at the party were responsible. It's bad enough when innocent people are accused of a crime, but worse when there is no crime. Here we are though.

Two pathologists now have suggested the same, and it makes a great deal of sense. I wouldn't be surprised if this is never settled, with people always believing those at the party were responsible. It's bad enough when innocent people are accused of a crime, but worse when there is no crime. Here we are though.
Really?? I guess I’ve been too deep in the weeds trying to play pathologist myself. Do you have links handy? I want to read what they have said! Sorry if it has already been posted.
And, yes, very well stated. Here we are.

I'm curious about the pieces of a white metal chain found near his body. What size? Like the size you'd wear around your neck? Or the size you could drag something (or someone) with?

It's the same necklace he was wearing in the videos that are shared. Another probable sign he was run over since it was found in 3 pieces.

Joseph Scott Morgan discusses the autopsy in “Body Bags” | 21 May 2024.

Apologize for reply to my own post but for anyone discussing Noah’s injuries and the autopsy, I highly recommend you listen to this podcast.

*TRIGGER WARNING* This is a very detailed discussion — gruesome.

Joe Scott says (I paraphrase) in all his years and experience in the death investigation space he has never encountered such extensive (multiple fatal injuries were sustained) and severe assaults to a human that the circumstances were not being investigated as a murder.

Last edited:
Whatever happened, probably wouldn't have happened if these young kids weren't drunk out of their minds. I live in a college town where it's considered acceptable for teens and young adults to get drunk every weekend and party. The whole "kids will be kids", or that is just a normal part of being a teen/young adult is dangerous, imo, because the excessive drinking is ignored, until someone ends up injured, or dead.

-Leaked texts and unearthed social media comments show chaotic and constantly shifting competing narratives that have fueled sinister rumors and turned the little town on the Texas border into a tinderbox.

The rough series of events that emerges is that after two nights or particularly heavy partying, Presgrove and several others took an ATV for a drunken spin and flipped it.

<modsnip for copyright>

Last edited by a moderator:

-Leaked texts and unearthed social media comments show chaotic and constantly shifting competing narratives that have fueled sinister rumors and turned the little town on the Texas border into a tinderbox.

The rough series of events that emerges is that after two nights or particularly heavy partying, Presgrove and several others took an ATV for a drunken spin and flipped it.

<modsnip - snipped for copyright>

Thanks @MassGuy for the updated MSM link. Also noting the DM is dated 5/26/24, and not an old link already discussed here (ad nauseum)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at the AR again. Where does it say that rigor was complete when he was found? It seems this is from the next day.
Also the lividity doesn't really fit with him being in the fetal position imo... the pooling was posterior.
Lastly, I don't see anywhere that his fingers were shredded. It only states scabs and healed abrasions to some of his knuckles (which we saw in photos) and a couple of his fingers.

I just looked at the AR again. Where does it say that rigor was complete when he was found? It seems this is from the next day.
Also the lividity doesn't really fit with him being in the fetal position imo... the pooling was posterior.
Lastly, I don't see anywhere that his fingers were shredded. It only states scabs and healed abrasions to some of his knuckles (which we saw in photos) and a couple of his fingers.
I think we have a situation where the victim died suspiciously Sept 2023, but the autopsy was not released until just recently-- and/or mid May 2024.

Gravel under his fingernails and the appearance of his finger tips being shredded were just some of the descriptions by family and friends following the teens funeral viewing (Sept 2023). In other words, more pre-autopsy MSN quoted here then not.

Also, we know from earlier reporting that Noah told friends he was leaving the party to go for a walk, but when he couldn't find both of his shoes, he intentionally took a shoe belonging to another, and that's why he was found with mismatched shoes. Similarly, Noah also left the party wearing the black shorts that were found near his body.

Mismatched shoes and shorts

I'm coming in late here, so my apologies if this is already being discussed, but man oh man his injuries :(

Is anyone theorizing that he was hit by a car - or several?
Someone upthread mentioned that the width of tires couldn't do all the damage that it did due to tire spacing. But your post asking if he was hit by a car, or several, made me wonder if he could have been run over (likely after a LOT of the damage that had already been done, and then dumped there) and then they did a U-ie and drove over him again (and again). Probably whooping and yelling as they did it.

It just feels like something very primal happened there with the crowd. It's a very strange case.

Maybe someone went looking for him after he walked off and being drunk at night either didn't see his body or he hadn't died yet so he wasn't on road. I still feel like he was goofing off and jumped in the bed of someone's truck that was leaving the party and fell from moving vehicle. Maybe driver didn't know he was even in truck bed, maybe music was loud and being drunk didn't hear him yell.. all my opinion of course.
Perhaps this happened, fell off the back of a truck like you said, and another truck(s) were following close behind (just whopping it up having 'fun'), and a vehicle behind the truck in the lead ran over him (too close and happened so quickly to stop), and if there were more vehicles than the 2 I've imagined (so MOO), then it/they too could have run over him as well. That might account for all the damage in various places on his body.

Bringing this article back for the visual representation's of Noah's injuries.

Every exterior abrasion doesn't have to be from the fatal incident, especially since we know he was in an ATV rollover earlier. I still maintain he walked off and, likely exhausted from alcohol, the time of day, and having been in an accident earlier, decided it was a fine idea to lay down on the side of the road. He was found pretty much on the rumble strip in the shoulder.

Given the time of night and lack of lighting, it's not farfetched that someone may have accidentally crossed into the shoulder and not have seen Noah there. They may not have even realized they ran someone over depending on their state of mind. Or they assumed it was an animal.

As far as the width of tires, there are lots of different sized tires. Also, if he was run over at an angle, which is much more likely than perfectly straight, the tires wouldn't have to be that large. The number of broken bones and their locations makes me think something heavy ran him over and that the entire situation was a freak accident.

The BFF said somebody thought they "hit a pig,” that night. This sounds really odd to me, especially from someone who has experience hunting wild boars. He doesn’t say a young one, a very small one, one that was already dead on the side of the road, just "hit a pig."

Apparently wild boars are quite a road hazard in some places. However, have any of you ever actually seen a wild boar? In this FB post with many comments, people seem to be agreeing that hitting one always does tremendous damage to vehicles, including semis.

Attachments

• IMG_6956.jpeg
    IMG_6956.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads