GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

I am just gonna be blunt. why the heck kill the dog and not the victim? Why "hide" the dog but put a bloody living child back in bed? Why do you think the child was removed from the house?
Breaking a loud glass window as escape seems---odd. Do we even know if the broken window is the childs room?

ETA: snipped: Deputies discovered a broken window from the girl's room

Read more: http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_...find-bloody-4-year-old-at-scene#ixzz1rQ37K56i

Ok so mom leaves at 630am, the child has been dead for a few hours and the big dog is MIA. There is blood inside the trailer and outside the trailer. Is it still dark at 630am?? (yeah, I haven't seen 630AM in a month)

The child was not dead, thank goodness. :rose:

Ok so mom leaves at 630am, the child has been dead for a few hours and the big dog is MIA. There is blood inside the trailer and outside the trailer. Is it still dark at 630am?? (yeah, I haven't seen 630AM in a month)

Child is alive

I am just gonna be blunt. why the heck kill the dog and not the victim?

Because the dog was probably barking/ aggressive and preventing him from breaking in. [ if it was an intruder.]

If it was the dad, then I guess he was trying to make it look like an intruder.

and the media is clearly stating : At the time of the incident, the 4-year-old's mother was not home. Only the mom's boyfriend, the girl and the couple's younger child were in the house.

Deputies were dispatched--I want to hear the 911 call please and ty.

The child was not dead, thank goodness. :rose:

I am so sorry, its late and it was a slip---

the dog couldnt have been too loud if no one heard it bark, and dad slept through it. Everyone doesnt go to bed at 11pm in a park-- Katydid is making me see things differently though. I love this discussion. TY everyone.

Reasons it is probably NOT the dad:

The child would probably tell on him when interviewed by LE.

There is probably going to be DNA evidence inside the poor sweet girl.

He had lots of opportunities to groom her and abuse her sexually, without leaving such horrendous injuries and evidence behind. Why do that?

Why would he kill the dog?

Reasons it is probably NOT the dad:

The child would probably tell on him when interviewed by LE. TRUE

There is probably going to be DNA evidence inside the poor sweet girl. TRUE

He had lots of opportunities to groom her and abuse her sexually, without leaving such horrendous injuries and evidence behind. Why do that? A DRUNKEN DRUG FUELED FANTASY ERUPTED WHILE HIS WOMAN WASN'T HOME

Why would he kill the dog?[/QUOTE] SO THE POSSIBILITY OF AN INTRUDER COULD BE ARGUED sounds like he had approx 5 hours to sober up and start a cover-up IMO

Possibly things went too far this time. The dog was barking so he kills it. Child is seriously injured fears she will die so no longer worried she will tell. Drunk and or drugged he thinks of the dog he killed still laying on the porch. Throws it over the neighbors trailer. Breaks a window. Then possibly falls back asleep only to wake to find the little girl still alive but not responding. LE said she only used hand signals to tell her age. Doesn't want to kill her so close to the time he will be tied to getting up so takes a chance she will succumb during the next few hrs and calls LE.

This is horrendous!

JMO I still think it's the BF...and this will be solved pretty quickly. Has to be with all the blood evidence. Prayers for this precious child. If it happened between 2 and 5, how did the mother NOT see the blood on the porch?

So do we have an address where this occured ?

There's not a lot else around there. And a car coming in there would be very noisy, imo.

If it wasn't the dad then it might have been a neighbor in another trailer. I hope so because LE will be all over all of the neighbors first things , I think. I bet there are some RSO's in there too.

as i read through the articles, earliest state it was reported as an assault and later news reports state Police confirm an intruder, assaulted the child....

Investigators think the suspect broke a window to gain access to the little girl, but left out the front door. It was her stepfather who discovered what happened.

"Mom left first, dad got up to go to work, and went in there to get her up for the day, so he could go to work and that's where he found her."

The girl had numerous cuts and abrasions and required surgery. http://www.ktul.com/story/17354383/4-year-old-assaulted-and-covered-in-blood

as i read through the articles, earliest state it was reported as an assault and later news reports state Police confirm an intruder, assaulted the child....

So this is a very scary creepy monster. I cannot believe the horrendous stuff he carried out all while the father was in the trailer. What a desperate, impulsive, twisted criminal this is. Hopefully he left enough evidence behind to arrest him really quickly.

I think it is either a young sick inexperienced perp OR it might be a meth addict who just doesn't care about being so sloppy and dangerous and so close to getting caught.

It may be someone in the trailer park who saw mom leaving at 6:30. Did he know about dad or just didnt care?

I think this is a first, I have not been able to find any RSO's living close to this park...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back