Found Safe OK - Rosa Steffens, 1, Moore, 26 May 2017

Thank goodness! I was worried this wouldn't end well. I hope he gets the help it sounds like he desperately needs [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless there is a lot we don't know, I hope he gets medical and psychological treatment instead of jail time. :( So thankful this sweet baby is safe, though.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think he's being charged with anything relating to the disappearance. Most articles say Todd was taken into custody (not arrested), so possibly he was taken into custody for his own protection/maybe placed on a mental health hold.

I also think it's possible when found, he had drugs in his possession and could have been arrested for something completely unrelated to the disappearance.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think he's being charged with anything relating to the disappearance. Most articles say Todd was taken into custody (not arrested), so possibly he was taken into custody for his own protection/maybe placed on a mental health hold.

I also think it's possible when found, he had drugs in his possession and could have been arrested for something completely unrelated to the disappearance.

Or maybe he doesn't have a driver's license If he has frequent blackouts it may have been revoked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back