OK - Ten Arrested At Sex Abuse Compound

Well, Gee, that was a refreshing and enlightening interview. Can I go stick my head under a cold shower now? You know Filly, I listened to that and then a minute later read the stories about the child *advertiser censored*/abuse ring being broken up in South Africa. Not a whit of difference. Horrible, nasty people stealing innocence and twisting children's minds forever.

So Guthrie, Oklahoma and Pretoria, South Africa. What a world, huh?

Most kids dream of a new bike or some video games for the holidays. These kids are probably delighted to be left alone in their beds at night. My prayers go out to all the foster families grappling with the children's many issues as we speak. It's going to be a long haul but they've made the first step.

Ed Whitlock, Senior passes the buck, calls one child a liar, and says surely sex offenders are welcome in his house.

He didn't know no kids were being messed with and him and his lady Mizz Rushing got no ties, got no problems. They can just up and move.

Of course. Move on while your son is in jail, and call the little guy he raped a liar, pal. Move on so the rest of us in this free country have to worry where you hang your hat.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-sex-compound-owner-speaks-story,0,7029024.story

So Whitlock tells Channel 4 News that he didn't know anything about the abuse, but he tells Channel 6 News that he did know, it wasn't his problem & he thought the parents were going to do something about it.

Old school Ed - just looks the other way & doesn't get involved when kids are abused right under his nose. :furious:

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13682107

@Missizzy - I can't find the bond amounts for any of the perps - only that Whitlock Sr. is the only one bonded out so far.

Not sure if they've added this info but I don't remember seeing it earlier:

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13681042

"....9 of those charged have appeared without legal representation before a judge. Authorities didn't identify 2 of the people.

The nine remained in the Logan County Jail Wednesday on bond amounts ranging from $40,000 to $100,000...."

I'd be very curious as to where Whitlock Sr. got the funds to make bail. Is it 10% in Oklahoma or is it a full cash bond? I sure as heck hope it's not from ill-gotten funds via those children's suffering. And why wouldn't authorities identify two of the accused? Age?

Not sure if they've added this info but I don't remember seeing it earlier:

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13681042

"....9 of those charged have appeared without legal representation before a judge. Authorities didn't identify 2 of the people.

The nine remained in the Logan County Jail Wednesday on bond amounts ranging from $40,000 to $100,000...."

I'd be very curious as to where Whitlock Sr. got the funds to make bail. Is it 10% in Oklahoma or is it a full cash bond? I sure as heck hope it's not from ill-gotten funds via those children's suffering. And why wouldn't authorities identify two of the accused? Age?

He made bail, but his "girlfriend" was still locked up. The same girlfriend he's gonna pack up and move with.:rolleyes: That guy is a piece of work like Texas Mist pointed out. He knew and did nothing about it? He didn't know? He's down with leaving sex offenders chill at his house. I mean pig sty. He knew they were RSO's but not that they assaulted kids. What a crock, Old School, Eddie.

The son was still locked up as well, but Big Poppa aka Old School said the little boy who said his son raped him is a liar.

Liar? Ummmmmmmmm you loved on camera dude.

Personally, I'm a bit tired of everyone disrespecting pigs this way. Given the chance, they are actually very clean animals. It's humans that give them filth to wallow in. They'd far rather have clean mud or sand. They just need to keep cool. I learned that from my uncle, years ago.

I agree, the man is piece of work. And where'd he get the money for his bail?

Logan County man denies role in sexual abuse case that has netted 11 arrests

COYLE — A man accused of enabling children to be sexually abused in his home says he relied on other family members to take care of the problem.

Ed Whitlock Sr., 64, told The Oklahoman Friday he knew a young child may have been sexually assaulted, but left it up to the child's grandmother and father to deal with the alleged abuse.

“I never witnessed anything myself, but someone else in the family did,” Whitlock said. “I wasn't in charge of taking care of anyone's children, so I let the people who were in charge handle it.”
---
Ed Whitlock said he doesn't think law enforcement is handling the case fairly.
---

and more, at
http://newsok.com/logan-county-man-...tted-11-arrests/article/3524770#ixzz18VJDFsUx

Well I knew when I opened this thread I wasn't going to like what I read, I want to throw up, wth !

I know what needs done with the adults, I don't want a time out so I wont mention it, I just pray these children can heal emotionally from this nightmare.

Certain cases continue to bother me for years. Wondering how these children have grown. Have they gotten good therapy? How have they navigated? At least there was the Whitlock grandaughter who spoke up for these children.

From what I've read both the Whitlock's have passed "over". That's Junior and "It ain't on me, Senior"
Others are out walking amongst the world. One dude got locked up again for a crime using a firearm.Also there's a dignity memorial for another guy in this horrendous crime.

That's what? 19 years ago? Sad, unacceptable,ugly, evil, and it still goes on and offenders walk. Or like Whitlock Senior "ignore it cause it's not his problem. It's their mama and daddy's problem".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back