Found Deceased OK - Tommy Eastep, 30, Lake Eufaula, 7 July 2013

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by OkieGranny, Oct 7, 2013.

1. FlamingoLady

FlamingoLady Well-Known Member

2. FlamingoLady

Bumping up this post because the timeline link is really helpful. I want to know when 'lil bro' left the road trip.

THoosier likes this.
  3. FlamingoLady

Impersonating an officer at 13yrs old? Was it Halloween? :floorlaugh:
    I'm sorry...that's not funny. I wonder what was up with that though?

THoosier likes this.
  4. PokeyMeansBusiness

PokeyMeansBusiness Member

Based on all the sources I have seen so far, the bowhunter's post seems to be the most credible. He has presented reliable evidence that has not been seen in any other news source.

1) The bowhunter post said the truck was originally spotted shortly after Tommy's disappearance. This was later confirmed by Tommy's mother via the find Tommy facebook page.

2) The bowhunter post said he was an addict. This is the only source that references a drug problem (that I have seen) [modsnip]

This makes me wonder if his truck was actually seen on the 7th in near Lake Eufaula. I think the correct date was actually the 5th.

5. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

You can see a reflection of the person taking the picture, and to me, it looks like a guy. Maybe a boyfriend?

6. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

How do we know he was an addict? Did I miss something?!

7. PokeyMeansBusiness

8. Salem

Salem Former Member

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing some cleanup here, so if you have any questions, please send me a p.m.

I want to explain about social media, which includes facebook, blogs, twitter, bowhunternetwork, etc.

Our rules state that you may not copy/paste, but you can paraphrase and link to social media sites. Websleuths considers all information from such sites to be rumor because there is no way to verify who is who or what is said.

So, when you refer to information obtained from such sites, you need to be very careful to include phrases such as: "if it is true," "imo" (meaning "in my opinion"), etc. Something that lets others know the information is not considered factual.

It is okay to state whether you think the site is credible, again, as long as you say imo.

I hope this helps some. If you have questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Salem

9. Mitch1

Mitch1 Well-Known Member

10. FlamingoLady

IMO it as probably the guy, 'lil bro' that was in the next picture he took at the same time (same clothing) as seen on his FB page.

11. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

Just wondering if by chance you checked Texas?

12. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Forum Coordinators

Nah, Texas is a godawful patchwork of online and not-online counties. There's no central website where you can access all court records across the state. I wish all states' records were as easily accessible as Oklahoma's are.

ETA: Oh, BTW, I totally misread that record on Impersonating an Officer. That guy had a different middle name, so it's not our Tommy. It was bugging me why a juvenile record would be publicly available, so I looked it up again and saw my error. Sorry about that!

13. PokeyMeansBusiness

TE was admitted to the Blanchard ED on July 7th 2012 (about 1 year before disappearing). He was admitted due to complications from Meth. I think it is also interesting that both this event and his disappearance occurred during the weekend following the forth of July.

Given his non-alcohol PI in April 2013 and his 'dehydration' report in Holdenville, I would say that this disappearance could be linked to Meth. I think LE could get closer to answers by reaching out to his friends who may know about his drug connections.

14. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

How is it known about 7/12? I don't remember reading this. Or about the dehydration report in March. I agree that both of those would make LE want to focus in a certain area if they are true. Where can I read about them?

15. KateB

KateB New Member

http://texasequusearch.org/2014/03/missing-tommy-eastep-lake-eufaula-ok-7613/

16. spoonarmy

spoonarmy New Member

I would like to reach out and say thank you to each and every one of you who has posted on this thread, as well as those who have silently read along - any and all attention can be so important when loved ones are missing! Some of you have gone to tremendous effort and obviously invested lots of your time in this search for Tommy; please know that it is much appreciated.
    :tyou:

My interest in this case is personal: one of my cousins is married to Tommy's brother Clint. Though we are (hopefully obviously) not related by blood, I consider Clint a "cousin" and Tommy and the rest of them family too - that is the kind of family people we are on both sides of the tree. I want to do anything I can to help find Tommy, and seeing this much legwork done here really warms my heart.

I will try to answer any questions I can to the best of my knowledge, and respectfully ask the family for more information when warranted. Clint and I spoke earlier this evening on the phone. In post 24 OkieGranny so helpfully transcribed an interview with Clint from BlogTalk Radio about Tommy's disappearance. Having that transcription is very useful, because unfortunately it contains virtually all the information known by the family about this case.

I apologize: I'm not entirely clear regarding the rules of this forum and what I am allowed to post here in regards to things that can not be sourced in MSM. If permitted, I can and will happily clarify the very few things that are mysterious about this case, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post on the basis of "Tommy's brother says <x>" if it hasn't been reported in MSM. Would someone more experienced in the forum mind clarifying?

Again, thank you from the bottom of my/our hearts!
    :loveyou:

17. spoonarmy

spoonarmy New Member

ETA: panini in IRC helpfully informed me about the WS "verified insider" process for such matters. I have emailed the address at the post I found regarding that with the requested info, and said that they can call whenever, so hopefully that will get sorted out if it is needed! :)

LOL, clearly I'm not used to this forum. I managed to post this in what I thought would be an edit. My apologies once more!

18. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Forum Coordinators

:welcome:

Thank you so much for joining us! We do this because we care, so please know that our hearts are with you and all of Tommy's family.

Tommy's case is especially heart-breaking because he is obviously so loved, but there's so little information to go on that it's really frustrating to try to figure out any possibilities of what could have happened to him or where he could be. Any additional info you can offer or any clarification of the few rumors we've picked up here and there would be very much appreciated.

In order to be allowed to post inside information, the first step is to become a Verified Insider, and I see you're already working on that. Any questions about what you can and cannot post as a VI can be answered by a mod during the verification process.

Good luck! We hope to be hearing more from you soon! :seeya:

19. PokeyMeansBusiness

Finally! A verified source. I did a lot of research earlier and I came up with a variety of conclusions, but unfortunately, they were based on data that I could not justify. As a result, many of my posts on this forum were deleted. Hopefully, I can use you to better justify my facts so I can get my posts back on this forum!

20. spoonarmy

spoonarmy New Member

I'm not verified *yet* - still waiting on contact / phone call (I expect?). I don't imagine it will take too long.

For anyone joining in that's unfamiliar with the area: this is small town SE OK. That's "code" for: legally and politically things operate a little differently there from what one might expect, people talk, meth is a very widespread issue, cartels (sometimes referred to as "Mexican mafia") have a presence, there are cultural and racial barriers (being delicate here...) that despite the somewhat redneck climate can be/are superseded by drug ties, etc.

Is any of that related to this case? I wish I could say, because that would narrow it down. Unfortunately I can't, but where there's an absence of solid clues, maybe possibilities are the best starting point?