NOTGUILTY OK - Tommy Wolf, 9, murdered, mom injured, Nichols Hills, 16 Nov 2009 *Insanity*

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Texas Mist, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

I've been following this story all morning -- but info has just been released on who died in the home :(

<snip>

A Nichols Hills physician was arrested on a murder complaint this morning in connection with the death of his 9-year-old son, officials said.

Stephen P. Wolf, 51, is being held without bail in the Oklahoma County jail, a jail spokeswoman said. Authorities have not yet released the boy's name, but a neighbor said his name is Tommy.

Nichols Hills Police Chief Richard Mask said officers responded to a 911 call about 3:55 a.m. at Wolf's house near Pennsylvania Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard. Officers found they boy inside, and he was later pronounced dead. Mask did not say how he died.

Read more: http://newsok.com/nichols-hills-doc...-old-sons-death/article/3417862#ixzz0X2r1VgUU

RIP little Tommy

2. Loading...

3. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

This is odd. Not much information but I am interested to know more. My prayers for this family. I have a 9-year-old son and so this feels very close.

4. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

5. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

that is strange Stead!

6. Recovering-Lurker

Recovering-Lurker I'm Back and on My Best Behavior

Look at his mug shot. WTH happened?

Attached Files:

7. Recovering-Lurker

Recovering-Lurker I'm Back and on My Best Behavior

8. believe09

believe09 Active Member

I cannot tell if that is dried blood, or a bruise or both. Clearly he was clocked in the head???

9. Texas Mist

How horrible - mom tried to protect her son & he was killed -- sounds like a stabbing...between Shaniya & this, no lunch for me today :(

Mary Wolf remained hospitalized late this morning with defensive puncture wounds to her hands and mouth, Mask said. Her wounds are not thought to be life-threatening.

Investigators think an altercation started in Tommy's room soon before the first 911 call, Mask said. Mary Wolf was wounded trying to protect her son, Mask said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/nichols-hills-doc...-old-sons-death/article/3417862#ixzz0X31qqbWy

10. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

What an odd story. Sounds like the dad was attacking the boy and the mom came in and tried to save him?

I'll be in the Nichols Hills neighborhood having Thanksgiving dinner with relatives. I wonder what they'll have to say about this.

11. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

BBM

How can you have defensive puncture wounds to your mouth?

12. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

13. Texas Mist

according to news vid here, Dr. Wolf had a knife in his hand when LE got there, mom had run next door to neighbor's house to call for help

http://www.koco.com/video/21629345/index.html

This just boggles my mind-- who thinks of stabbing their 9yo son first thing in the a.m.????

14. sindydee

sindydee Member

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11511791

"during a press conference this afternoon, Mask said officers arrived and one went inside the home and observed Dr. Wolf with a weapon. An officer disarmed him"

"Mask said a knife was recovered at the scene, but it is unclear if it is the weapon used or if it was the item disarmed from Dr. Wolf."

15. Tizzle

Tizzle Go Wings!

How sad and bizarre. Did this guy just snap in the middle of the night or something? What could have possibly triggered this at 4am?
    Chantix? Some other type of drug? I just can't wrap my head around this. Very strange.
    Prayers for Mary and for the rest of Tommy's family.
    R.I.P. Tommy :rose:

16. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

17. sindydee

sindydee Member

Can anyone advise me if I can get alerts (and if so how i do this please) to this thread after someone has posted a new message? Thanks in advance.

18. Tizzle

Tizzle Go Wings!

Yes, such a beautiful little man, so proud of his BIG catch. Heartbreaking.

19. Texas Mist

sindy - go into your User CP, then go to Settings & Options, then Edit Options, then look for Default Thread Subscription Mode

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

you can enable Email Alerts there.

HTH

20. browneyes

browneyes New Member

What a darling little boy. Reminds me a little of my son when he was small. WTH makes a parent hurt their child?? I'll never be able to wrap my mind around it. :banghead: :furious:

21. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

It's incomprehensible! Did this guy sneak into his son's room with a knife in the middle of the night? I wonder if he was planning to kill his wife and himself, too, but the wife woke up.