OK OK - Tracy Samuels, 24, Glenpool, 17 Feb 1993

Thank you for sending that info. Henry2326. I know a lot of information can be incorrect and misleading on the internet but any research I can find for Franklin Floyd says he was incarcerated during the time my mom went missing. Has anyone seen something to show otherwise? I have found he was released March of 1993.
This one shows he was arrested June 1990 on a parole violation.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-10th-circuit/1340497.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thank you for sending that info. Henry2326. I know a lot of information can be incorrect and misleading on the internet but any research I can find for Franklin Floyd says he was incarcerated during the time my mom went missing. Has anyone seen something to show otherwise? I have found he was released March of 1993.
This legal document concerning paternity, indicated Floyd was in imprisoned in late 1992, at the time of blood testing.

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1112302/matter-of-mah/

This is probably the one you found. I'm looking for info to confirm it.

"In June 1990, Floyd was arrested in Georgia on a kidnapping charge from all the way back in 1973 and sent back to Oklahoma to face a firearms charge. After serving over two years in prison, Floyd was released in March 1993."

https://didyouknowfacts.com/bizarre-life-crimes-franklin-delano-floyd/

Matt Birtbeck confirms a March 30, 1993 release in his book "A Beautiful Child".

He was released from the Federal Correctional Facility in El Reno, OK, after serving 33 months for a parole violation.

https://books.google.com/books?id=R...page&q=1993 parole for franklin floyd&f=false

Ritzy- can you tell us any info that led LE to the Tulsa property in 2012?

http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=20068503&catId=112042

Hi Ritz -

Long shot...but.... within 3 hours of Tulsa, Dennis Radar was killing women in Witchita. Dennis has brown hair and a mustache. Sometimes he had different facial hair.

The pics here are from 1980s thru 2000s.

"in 1991, hired by the Compliance Department in Park City as a dogcatcher and compliance officer. He was later described as being extremely strict in his position and even overzealous. One neighbour claimed he euthanised her dog for no reason. He was still working there at the time of his arrest and was also the congregation president of the Christ Lutheran Church."

His last known killing was 1991. He stalked 2 women in the 1980s and another in the 1990s.

He was arrested in Feb 2005. He admitted in interrogation that he was going to kill again.

So there are no crimes for 1991 to 2005, although he was killing every 3-5 years before that. Wonder if he was in a different area...like Tulsa.

http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Dennis_Rader

caf685dddee49b424beb471983779921.jpg
d2563b250a9a84a06a40082a7f473ccc.jpg
54fc73a852ebed079edc29bee43ada86.jpg
73e7e20302ba1059f835595e7e6145b7.jpg

Hi Ritz- here is a more local possibility....Karl Lee Myers. He was in the area during 1993 and convicted of killing a woman in Catoosa, not far from Glenpool. The story of her abandoned vehicle reminds me of your Mom. Read the attached. He was also convicted of killing a woman in Broken area, closer to Glenpool.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/archives/...cle_5701aa4b-4b6d-55d6-bef9-4a702cccefda.html

http://newsok.com/article/2547616

I didn'tget find any pics with a mustache.
3df193e77f0d593ae5f8809e6931ae09.jpg
3e398aefd0e275dea6792a03ecae2e8c.jpg
bd01c3ccaf37f41930cb442f228c45a3.jpg
4f3cabe91b35aaf1642678d5fed00128.jpg

Sorry I have actually been in the process of planning a tribute for the 25th year of her disappearance so it’s taken me a bit to respond.
I really can not share specific details that lead LE to the Tulsa location of the property in 2012. Several people had cooaberating stories on a possible location but that’s about as much information as I can give publicly.

I would like anyone in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area to know that on February 17th at 1:00 pm we are doing a Tribute Toss for Tracy. I have organized an event to line up across the 21st street river bridge and toss flowers into the river. We will also have a table set up to share memories and anonymous tips. I did this so it would insure privacy if dropping information about the case. I am inviting anyone with a missing loved one or cold case to come out and be a part of this event. Also, if anyone has information about ANY case they can drop tips in this box. No one will know if you’re dropping “a memory of Tracy” or valuable information. News on 6 as well as law enforcement will be present so I am hoping to really bring attention to missing adults. I hope that my moms legacy can be a positive one and help shed light on these other cases.

Thank you for the interest in my moms case Henry2326. All of this information is interesting and definitely something I’m reading up on as you send it.

Also, can you share with me how to post pictures and attachments? I would love to share the tribute flyer and a much better photo I have of her.

Also, can you share with me how to post pictures and attachments? I would love to share the tribute flyer and a much better photo I have of her.
Hi Ritz- when you reply or post a message there is a box with a plus sign in it. Click on it and it will give you alot source of where to find your pics. Choose one and browse to find your pics. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. That is definitely always my hope in sharing her story.

Woman using tragedy to change law enforcement policy

BROKEN ARROW, Okla. -- A Broken Arrow woman is turning tragedy into action by working to change how law enforcement handles abandoned vehicles.

"I just will never accept the fact that she vanished into thin air," said Kristina Ritzhaupt, the daughter of Tracy Samuels.

Tracy Samuels disappeared 26 years ago. Police say she told her mother she was going to a job interview. Witnesses say Tracy parked her truck at the then Cherry Hill apartments, and got into a white pickup with a man. She never was seen again.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. That is definitely always my hope in sharing her story.
do you know that the samuels are referred to as the glenpool mafia? your dad and his brothers scare a lot of people around here. someone from outside of oklahoma should look into your mothers disappearance and if there is any truth to the rumors of a human trafficking ring and girls being sent to michigan. it's pretty widely believed that the samuels and those connected to them are above the law. a proximity to criminal activity and uncanny ability to avoid arrest and certain examples of the criminal justice system treating those with connections to them leniently are just some of the things that have lead to the belief that a relationship exists between them and law enforcement. it is also thought that they control the criminal activity here by setting up and informing on anyone perceived to be a threat and that they have the resources of the glenpoool tag agency to assist with this. it's probably safe to say that there might be people out there who know something but are reluctant to come forward on account of this.

I hope that it can be solved, although it does not look like being the victim of a serial killer, it is very likely that it was a settling of accounts in addition to foul play

Tracy's NamUs profile was modified on 2/9/22
She currently has 3 rule outs
UP8493 12/06/1993 Fairfax VA
UP12683 06/06/2014 Newport News VA
UP5117 10/23/1994 Sequoyah OK

Missing for 30 years...

samuels_tracy.jpg

Tracy Michelle Samuels, age 24
Missing since 17 February 1993

Tracy Samuels was last seen leaving her pickup truck and getting into another vehicle, a GMC or Chevrolet flatbed pickup truck, outside her apartment at the Cherry Hill apartment complex in the 700 block of west 49th Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma on February 17, 1993. She appeared reluctant to get into the vehicle.

The truck was driven by an unidentified Caucasian male with brown hair and a mustache, wearing a baseball cap. He drove away after Samuels got inside it. She has never been heard from again. At 10:30 p.m. the day after her disappearance, her dark blue 1988 GMC extended cab pickup truck was found at an apartment complex in the 4800 block of south Jackson Avenue.

Samuels may have been taken against her will. She resided with her husband and two children in Glenpool, a suburb of Tulsa, in 1993. She left her children in the care of their grandparents at 11:00 a.m. the day of her disappearance.

She said she had a job interview but didn't say what kind of job it was for or where the interview would take place. She was apparently carrying a large sum of cash at the time of her disappearance.

Samuels and her husband were involved with cocaine in 1993. Her parents describe her as a responsible mother who wouldn't have abandoned her son and daughter. She disappeared just a few days before her daughter's birthday. Foul play is suspected in her case. Both Glenpool and Tulsa police are investigating.

LINK:

Name: Tracy Michelle Samuels
Case Classification: Involuntary Missing
Missing Since: February 17, 1993
Location Last Seen: Glenpool, Tulsa County, Oklahoma

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: September 4, 1968
Race: White
Height: 5'1"-5'2"
Weight: 116 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Light complexion. Clear contacts. Birthmark on back.

Identifiers​

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: mtDNA Available

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: Black down-filled coat, blue jeans, white cowboy boots
Jewelry: Wedding ring on left ring finger, and a ring with sapphire and diamond.
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Samuels lived in Glenpool, Oklahoma, a suburb of Tulsa, with her husband and two children. She was last known to be at her apartment complex in the 700 block of west 49th Street in Tulsa and was seen getting into the passenger side of a white GMC or Chevrolet flatbed pickup truck with with a white male with dark hair and a mustache.

Samuels dark blue 1988 " GMC " extended cab pickup truck was located abandoned in the vicinity of the 4800 block of South Jackson Avenue in Tulsa on February 17, 1993.

Samuels and her husband were involved with cocaine.

Investigating Agency(s)​

Agency Name: Tulsa Police Department Homicide Unit
Agency Contact Person: Detective Mike Nance
Agency Phone Number: 918-596-9205; 918-596-9222
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 2006 079 018

NCIC Case Number: M-624237546

Information Source(s)​

Glenpool Police Department
Tulsa Police Homicide Detective
NCMA
Unsolved In the News