OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I believe as well.
She had lots of time to think about this as LE got closer and closer.
In the end, she is STILL only going to do what Tifany wants for Tifany.

My guess is that she is banking on Life instead of DP.
I haven’t watched Yellowstone, but I get the premise.
I could absolutely see how they, especially TA, could get immersed into it and start seeing herself as one of the more important characters. Heck, as a kid growing up in Europe and watching BH 90210, you bet your bottom dollar I was convinced I’d marry Dylan if I was to ever live there.

For TA, “Small fish in a little pond” is ego inducing, and she probably saw herself as a reduplication of the shows hero/anti-hero.

So grateful the ladies’ bodies were found yesterday as today’s weather doesn’t look so good. The rain around all the dirt would add excess water to holes and pits possibly eliminating dna or evidence.

Monday is an Alert Day in Oklahoma as there's a risk for severe storms that could produce hail and tornadoes later tonight for most of the state.

Hopefully, we will learn more about the four arrested and charged later today. I, personally, want to give WR every presumption of innocence until more information is released. I realize he wasn't given a choice about attending rehab, but it is extremely important that he works on bettering himself while he is in there - to become a more responsible man and, as importantly, to become a more present father. I may be completely wrong about his involvement, but I really want to give him the benefit of doubt for his children's sake.
This whole thing will traumatize those children for the rest of their lives and I SO want for them to have something decent happen. I really hope the father is not involved.
I’m sure the pressures and anxiety that stem from being raised by, and living with, a narcissist are grand.
We don’t know what he saw growing up with 4 or 5 different men TA was married to, and if there is childhood trauma.

My hope is that he can rehabilitate. Maybe just knowing the person that caused constant pressure and fear is gone behind bars, will alleviate his own anxieties that can help him getting on the right path.

So far, it does seem difficult to find good strong role models in that family structure....
I so hope that there are some.
But who knows when and how WR might recover?

I guess I am hoping that these children are put with Veronica's family, not WR's.
Do we know anything about VB's family? But placement with that side of the family does "feel" most likely if anyone is willing to step up.

Perhaps putting the children into a good, loving foster home would give them a better chance to see other family dynamics in place and put this horror of their own beginnings in the past. Not that it will ever be out of their minds completely, I fear.

However as they grow and are able to see things for themselves, perhaps they will want their father in their life. Or perhaps not as he may never become someone beneficial in their lives.

I am hoping that TA will call her son, or receive calls from him, now that she is in custody. Let them talk……………

And blessings to the children and affected families. And kudos! to OK and all other investigators that closed in on this so quickly. MOO

Yup. They knew the time they’d be coming and precisely who would be coming. They also knew where they’d be traveling to.

Both of them had to go, but I’m still perplexed as to exactly how this was carried out. That’s probably the biggest question for me.

Hopefully we get some answers tomorrow.
I can envision a scenario where CT was in a vehicle, apparently alone, and raised her hood, or got out of her vehicle to try to get the attention of any "passerby", knowing who those passersby were going to be. The ladies probably would not have stopped for just anyone, but perhaps would for a seemingly 50ish woman, alone, with car/truck trouble. Once stopped, the two men, TC and CT, quickly appeared, guns drawn, and the women were possibly killed, or at least seriously wounded, on the spot, and taken elsewhere to be disposed of. All JMO

Last edited:
I am hoping that TA will call her son, or receive calls from him, now that she is in custody. Let them talk……………
If it is beneficial for HIM, the child so twisted by her rearing. However, I fear if she can call him and continue to exert influence then he has less chance of finding any healing or peace of mind. I suspect she will try to stay in contact. I also suspect it may be harmful for him.

If it is beneficial for HIM, the child so twisted by her rearing. However, I fear if she can call him and continue to exert influence then he has less chance of finding any healing or peace of mind. I suspect she will try to stay in contact. I also suspect it may be harmful for him.
Yes, agree and I am not certain of either so can’t and am not trying to pass any judgment at this time.

I think letting them converse could be interesting and hope it occurs and frequently. Often what is not said, and reactions amongst words is equally as important as what is said in a conversation. Silence often speaks volumes IMO. And IMO the relationships between TA, her family, and those around will be telling. MOO

I can’t decide whether TA thought:
1) people would never suspect her and she would never get caught
2) everyone would know but law enforcement would never arrest her for it. Untouchable.
3) she knew she’d get caught but for some miraculous reason she thought the court would give custody to WR so it was some kamikaze mission to keep the kids with the paternal family.

And blessings to the children and affected families. And kudos! to OK and all other investigators that closed in on this so quickly. MOO
I am presuming the son (WR) has no involvement in this crime.

If TA does call her son, I hope she implicates herself in this crime and gives the state more evidence to strengthen the prosecution. After that, in my opinion, WR should hang up and never speak or visit with her again; completely wash his hands of her. Her actions have caused major trauma to his children - trauma they will never get over. This could be the opportunity to rid himself of her manipulation and controlling behavior for good.

Those children will grow up without a mother because of what she did and the best thing he could do is write her off and move on with his own life. That woman should never see or talk with those children ever again - IMHO.
As it stands, the children will grow up and they will be able to read about what their grandmother did to their mother. The Internet never forgets and I have a feeling this case will get a lot of publicity. They will read and it will traumatize them all over again. WR, as their father, can help them understand - even if he doesn't have custody, he can be a good father, he can be there for them. I am certain those children will have a lot of questions and WR may be the only one who can help with all that confusion.

I can only hope that WR does what is best for his kids and for himself.

2) everyone would know but law enforcement would never arrest her for it. Untouchable.
3) she knew she’d get caught but for some miraculous reason she thought the court would give custody to WR so it was some kamikaze mission to keep the kids with the paternal family.
My guess is 2, with a but if I do get caught then 3.

Looking at a fairly recent post on CT’s FB, I’m guessing he has a “ride or die” mentality.

jmo

If I were him I'd be coming to the hard and final realization that being involved with the double murder of a young mum and her custody supervisor is a long, long way from protecting anyone from "what this country now stands for" -- or ever did.

Glad however to see the country protecting its own from Cy & Co.

Albeit at the expense of two lives and many others still living.

So it looks like the arrest warrant was issued on Friday, and they of course made their move on Saturday.

It looks like the case was unsealed today, so hopefully we see that AA today.

OK statute 21-701.9: A person who is convicted of or pleads guilty or nolo contendere to murder in the first degree shall be punished by death, by imprisonment for life without parole or by imprisonment for life.

I think Tifany Adams was so caught up in her determination to keep control of the 2 children that she lost sight of reality. She probably expected that locals would suspect her, but did not believe that she would be arrested.

I think she viewed Veronica as a disposable person. There was a history of allegations against Veronica regarding her parenting such that she lost custody of her two children and was required to have supervision while with them.

Tifany Adams probably assumed that no one cared that an alleged bad mother failed to pick up her children for visitation. Perhaps she hoped to spread rumour that Veronica was caught up in a drug deal gone wrong.

What Tifany did not count on was that Veronica was accompanied by the pastor's wife, and that everyone would care that she vanished. I somewhat agree with earlier comments suggesting that Tifany did not know anything about Jilian (identified as Killian Kelley in court documents). I doubt that the Twomblys knew that Jilian was a pastor's wife. If they did, they should have realized the risk of abducting and murdering Jilian.

Trying to figure out why there are six counts of kidnapping listed on OSCN for each of the arrestees. The kidnapping statute lists three different ways that they could be charged: confinement in state against will, sent out of state against will, and slavery/held in service against will. I guess it could make sense that they could receive two counts for VB and JK each under the confinement and out of state methods, but slavery doesn't make sense. Makes me wonder if they all also got two counts each related to the two kids.

Or maybe I'm not understanding these kidnapping counts correctly.

TA: OSCN Case Details

TC: OSCN Case Details

Cole T: OSCN Case Details

Cora T: OSCN Case Details

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors