Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that a line of thought regarding the nature of the motive made that jump possible:

The group, like extremist groups of any ideology, seemed to be pretty "in or out". Either you are part of the "tribe", or not part of the "tribe". Non group members were probably then classified as "trustworthy" or "enemy".

The line of thought seems to have been that they were defending the children from outside "enemies". Unless stopped, these enemies would harm members of their group. Group members must be defended at all costs.

In short, the crime was not presented as a crime, rather as a "need to defend". This likely made the jump far easier than if it were presented as: "OK, I started selling drugs- now I need your help to murder two rival dealers..."
Interesting thought. If they really were or were developing into a cult, you could be right that that would be a factor (in addition to Tifany's deciding that those kids belonged to her).

Interesting thought. If they really were or were developing into a cult, you could be right that that would be a factor (in addition to Tifany's deciding that those kids belonged to her).
Yes. MOO She will have be using the idea there is CSA going on as the lever to get co-consprirators and accomplices. MOO manipulating them to believe they were "saving" the children.

Earlier today, the news reported that the FBI was executing a federal warrant at a property in Perkins Oklahoma. Could be a connection to this case. Details are very sketchy.
I doubt it. Perkins is 4 or 5 hours away, and there are a lot of reasons the FBI could do something in Oklahoma unrelated to this case.

Not to diminish it's importance, but I'd be concerned her testimony might be considered somewhat as hearsay, since she didn't directly witness what happened.

JMO
She can testify to the condition of their truck she was told to clean out! My brain can’t imagine anyone asking their daughter, who is a child, to clean out a truck used at a crime scene!

Non professionally or otherwise , he knew what was going down , shouldn't have been there. PERIOD ! You want to play like a big boy , then get big boy prizes ! He did it to himself ! AND, I read it over a few times, Forbes had nothing professionally to do w/ the murder case. So did he have something to do with the murder case non professionally ?? Like he said he still considers him his FRIEND !

I can only imagine that she’ll probably say she’ll use the defense that was threatened into this or scared or only thought they were going to scare them , etc…JMO
I can assure you that if I were married to Cole Twombley, I'd be in fear for my life. His smirk, way of carrying himself, look in his eyes makes me suspect he's a very cruel, dangerous man. Just my opinion and abundant imagination.

Emphasis mine.
Exactly.
This is so odd.
Yes, perhaps he just being extremely cooperative ?
What was PG's role in Feb., though.
A lot of questions in this case.
Omo.
Me thinks Grice was possibly a higher level LE plant. He could have tipped VB to not exit the house that evening. Just my opinion on the situation as now presented....

I can't stop thinking about the previous attempt to murder VB!

According to the affidavit, the daughter disclosed that other attempts to kill Butler occurred during February of 2024 near Hugoton, Kansas, in which Adams, Cullum, Cole, Cora and Grice went to Hugoton, but Butler did not leave her residence."

Did VB know about the danger and stay inside?

I really would like to hear from VB's friends and family to share if she had concerns or fears regarding TA and the others <modsnip: assigning unnecessary nicknames>. If she did, my hope is that she was able to make some official complaints and/or reports to the courts. If not, maybe she kept a journal or other documentation regarding her suspicions of possible incidents. I really would like to see the entire custody case to examined under a microscope. Were reported red flags not investigated or ignored!? Maybe if even one incident or one complaint was seriously looked into, maybe these murders could have been stopped before they happened.
We haven't heard much from VB's family - I am very interested in what they have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member