Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

That's a little different from the others, I think.

Were they questioned and released before the big arrests? If not, why was PG singled out for advance questioning?

The AA puts him directly in the stew, so to speak, just like the others. Yet, he gets taken in for questioning before the others are arreste

Is it just me or does Cole make anyone else feel like he is the epitome of evil? He is smirking in every photo/video we've seen and he looks directly at the camera with an air of arrogance. Almost as if he's saying "I'll get away with this". It's just very unsettling when watching him.
The only one that looks maybe remorseful is Cora. But, then, maybe it's just a confused look, not knowing what to expect.

NewsNation Report from earlier tonight concerning PG. Apparently he was questioned by OSBI and the FBI, but ultimately released. So really no answers there as to what's going on with him.

Truly crazy about PG and the couple who babysat VB’s children while the murderous crew killed their mother and JK. The couple had also hosted meetings of God’s (satan’s?) Misfits.

I’m trying to be patient, as I think (hope?) OSBI, etc., must still be gathering information on others in Tifany’s sphere.

This video, also by NewsNation, but shot in the daytime, also says Tad and Beasley, the landowner, have similar-looking trucks, and the possibility the murderous crew might have been trying to frame Beasley for some part of the murders by burying VB and JK on his property.

NewsNation Report from earlier tonight concerning PG. Apparently he was questioned by OSBI and the FBI, but ultimately released. So really no answers there as to what's going on with him.
Questioned by 2 different LE agencies and released. That is the answer as to what's going on with him.

Truly crazy about PG and the couple who babysat VB’s children while the murderous crew killed their mother and JK. The couple had also hosted meetings of God’s (satan’s?) Misfits.

I’m trying to be patient, as I think (hope?) OSBI, etc., must still be gathering information on others in Tifany’s sphere.

This video, also by NewsNation, but shot in the daytime, also says Tad and Beasley, the landowner, have similar-looking trucks, and the possibility the murderous crew might have been trying to frame Beasley for some part of the murders by burying VB and JK on his property.

Another plausible theory, but weak because TC is so closely connected to TA. TA seems to have been so blinded by her hate of VB that she couldn't tell that other people saw it very clearly.

I don't think the Twombley's would even have known who VB was if it wasn't for TA and her God's Misfit meetings.

KSN on Wednesday spoke with Clinton Butler, Veronica Butler’s father. When asked if he felt the justice system failed his daughter, he responded, “One hundred percent.”

All four suspects were assigned court-appointed attorneys with the Oklahoma Indigent Defense System, and the agency’s policy is not to speak to the press regarding pending cases, according to Charles Laughlin, the agency’s executive director.

Do we know that Cora made CW clean up the car? Could it not as easily have been Cole who gave the order? NOT that I'm covering for Cora, but . . .
I believe CW's statement. I can't see why CW would lie and say it was Cora if it had been Cole--Cora's her mother, Cole is her stepfather* (*not sure if we have resolved the question of whether the Twombleys are legally married to each other), and in general (VERY GENERAL) you might expect a child to have slightly greater loyalty to their birth parent than a step-parent

Thank you, SF. Wondering why the medical examiner/coroner would release that detail and not the entire autopsy report at once?
Well, toxicology is probably still pending, as one reason. I think there are unfortunately, likely to be many injuries and detailing them and their significance may be a big project, which is critical to the felony charges that will result to each of the arrested.

Re: Grice...

If the OSBI spokesperson said they didn't expect more arrests, maybe he meant not expecting any more arrests *by the OSBI*. Could there be an arrest coming from some other LE group like the FBI? MOO and just a guess/possibility.

As I recall, the spokespersons was asked: "Are more arrest anticipated"
His answer was... No,(slight pause) not at this time...

I believe CW's statement. I can't see why CW would lie and say it was Cora if it had been Cole--Cora's her mother, Cole is her stepfather* (*not sure if we have resolved the question of whether the Twombleys are legally married to each other), and in general (VERY GENERAL) you might expect a child to have slightly greater loyalty to their birth parent than a step-parent
She may have assumed. PG has been questioned by two agencies, no forensic evidence shown in any of the AA, other than her statement. We did see forensic evidence tying all four to the crime.

PG may have drawn the line at murder, said I'm out. I feel sure LE has his cell phone data, and possibly information about where he was at the time of the event.

Moo

Another plausible theory, but weak because TC is so closely connected to TA. TA seems to have been so blinded by her hate of VB that she couldn't tell that other people saw it very clearly.

I don't think the Twombley's would even have known who VB was if it wasn't for TA and her God's Misfit meetings.

It depends how long they have lived there...she was TA's daughter-in-law equivalent so before things went south between VB and TA/WR they might have known her pretty well.

I will not be at all surprised if we learn that the victims suffered significant blunt force trauma, and ultimately died of asphyxiation. The sense I have that they were pushed into that hole, and covered, while barely clinging to life just gets stronger for me. I cannot fathom the level of evil someone must have, that would enable them to do something like that to any living thing, much less another human. JMO
If something like that happened, which is possible, then I hope they were unconscious when they were placed there and that they never regained consciousness.

@NWay
To avoid the death penalty?
Unless a deal was made I’m not sure how her taking responsibility would avoid DP? At the time this all played out the District Atty that addressed the Press was non committal imo on entire issue of DP but I do believe we heard confirmation that the charges involved were DP eligible.

Guess we will have to wait and see how this plays out and whether there will be a change in venue.

MOO

Thank you, SF. Wondering why the medical examiner/coroner would release that detail and not the entire autopsy report at once?
I wonder, also. It just leaves time for speculation that can be very painful to the family of the victims, unless they have been given some information privately. But still, they have to endure the public speculation on the manner of death of their loved ones.

I think TA confessed because she truly feels she was in the right. I believe she has an "only God can judge me" attitude about what she has done and feels only she knows what is best for "her" babies. JMO

Only slightly OT but a couple of years back a tiktok went viral. mothers were asked would you kill for your child and then the ones who said no were ridiculed as not being good mothers if not willing to kill for their child. TA strikes me as one of those women who A) considers her grandchildren "hers" and B) would take pride in the fact that she has now literally killed for them. I suspect she is still completely unapologetic about it and has zero remorse.

The only one that looks maybe remorseful is Cora. But, then, maybe it's just a confused look, not knowing what to expect.
I agree, she is the only one of the four that looks close to normal. She looks like someone that possibly has remorse and definitely regret. The others look defiant and evil. No sympathy at all for her, just an observation.

I agree, she is the only one of the four that looks close to normal. She looks like someone that possibly has remorse and definitely regret. The others look defiant and evil. No sympathy at all for her, just an observation.
Plus, Cora has perhaps seen that all that "all for one and one for all" talk of the group was just talk. They get arrested and those with money will hire their own attorneys. She, however, will be left to a public defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy