Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

Most newer cars these days use a key fob. If VB had her key fob in her pocket when she was removed from the car, the car would not move if they tried to drive it somewhere. I believe this is part of what didn't go as planned. I'm sure there was adrenaline racing during the attacks, the perps couldn't figure out why the car wouldn't drive and had to leave with the women. If the women were attacked, the key fob could have been lost in the tall prairie grasses.

That was an interesting video. I'm now wondering if there was any financial incentive for the Twombly's, et.al, from TA that encouraged their participation or actions as an "assassination squad".
moo
I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t some financial motive on their part.

That was an interesting video. I'm now wondering if there was any financial incentive for the Twombly's, et.al, from TA that encouraged their participation or actions as an "assassination squad".
moo
I hadn't even considered that, but it sure makes me wonder after seeing that interview.
It kind of makes more sense. We keep wondering how she got all these people to participate. Maybe a nice chunk of change helped nudge them into the full participation mode.

moo
Yes, been wondering the same thing. I would guess that when the group formed just having an Adams and a Cullum among your close friends might be desirable on a lot of fronts. Don't they seem to be old money, respectable, influential, "movers and shakers" families that most small towns have? The name itself cuts through a lot of resistance even when the individual of the name has long been a rebel and outlier (I don't know anything about Tifany nor Tad pasts).

Were they paid for the "mission"? That will be really interesting to find out.

Most newer cars these days use a key fob. If VB had her key fob in her pocket when she was removed from the car, the car would not move if they tried to drive it somewhere. I believe this is part of what didn't go as planned. I'm sure there was adrenaline racing during the attacks, the perps couldn't figure out why the car wouldn't drive and had to leave with the women. If the women were attacked, the key fob could have been lost in the tall prairie grasses.
Yep! I wonder too, maybe they thought they could use the car to ‘find my key fob’? Ooops. NVM /sarc MOO

“Adams told officers she had called Butler to check if she was coming for the usual Saturday visit. She said Butler told her that something had come up and she could not make it.
Just another red flag by TA: There's no way that VB who was fighting to see her children would not contact them in advance if she was going to miss Saturday visitation, and certainly not wait until Saturday at 9AM or for TA to contact her, to say something came up!

Of course, TA was just trying to make VB look bad, again.

Fortunately, VB's family had already located VB's vehicle near to meet up location before TA could make the false statement to LE.

Is TA sadistic....yes. I have to draw the line at deliberately burying people alive and deliberate torture before burying them alive...I do not believe this case fits this senario...Unless the ME discovers this.

Adams and Cullum used death threats and intimidation on other occasions, not torture.

2 Cents
I disagree here, and obviously we all have our different viewpoints.
But there is no way TA was beyond torturing these victims. She despised VB. TA had plotted VB's demise for a long time and, with the court case coming up, her malevolence was peak.

I have zero doubt TA was intent on torturing her victims. After all, she arranged everything so she could be there to take part in it. Why not let others handle it and give herself an alibi? Because she wanted to see the suffering. And she wanted to participate.
TA felt justified in her actions and she was going to make VB pay. She fully convinced at least 4 others to take part in this wicked plot. And they were fully on board with killing JK, a woman they didn't know and who was in no way associated with them. They felt justified in this too. Cora told her daughter JK deserved to die because she "supported" VB.

As part of this plan, they purchased 5 stun guns. Not one or two. FIVE. One for each perp. And they intentionally chose the kind that inflict the most pain.
If that's not a call to torture then I don't know what is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519
Back