Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

IMO, I don't think TA was the one swinging the hammer - because of their beliefs. That would have been "man's work" and something done by the "head of the household" and the male spiritual leader. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the three men took care of the dirty work while Tifany and Cora stood by and watched.

I follow a case where the mother manipulated her husband and 2 sons into murdering the mother of her grandchild and they also murdered her entire family plus 3 others in the family.

She sat at home while they went out to do the homicides and sent text messages from their phones to try to create the alibi that they were all home.

I have the suspicion that TA did the same thing. Manipulated the guys into committing the murders.

I mean committing the actual acts of violence.

I follow a case where the mother manipulated her husband and 2 sons into murdering the mother of her grandchild and they also murdered her entire family plus 3 others in the family.

She sat at home while they went out to do the homicides and sent text messages from their phones to try to create the alibi that they were all home.

I have the suspicion that TA did the same thing. Manipulated the guys into committing the murders.

<modsnip>

I'm kind of of the opposite opinion about Tifany. She seems like she would have enjoyed the confrontation and asserting her power over Veronica.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

not in my area. They would both be recorded around the same time. The mortgage release and the new deed conveying to buyers. Although, in my area, the assessor is charged with updating the public property tax online record and they might sometime lag behind in getting the new owners listed. JMO
Right, typically it would be a simultaneous recording of the deed and a new lien if the buyer took out a mortgage. In my state, to be “within the chain of title” the deed is recorded directly before the new lien. Subsequently you would see the recording of the lien release from the holder of the original mortgage shortly thereafter the sale, if it was in fact a sale. I realize this could vary by state statutory requirements.

The tax records are a whole different ballgame. I’ve seen tax cards not updated for a couple years. :/

I’m wondering if the Twombly’s property wasn’t sold or just paid off.

Wow. If I didn't hate all five already, I found a way to despise them more. The request for extension of time for withholding medical examiner reports, i.e. the release of the official cause of death to Veronica and Jilian is in part by the defendants' motion of discovery, so it was made by Tifany, Cole, Cora, Tad and Paul. This feels like the murders were much more brutal and horrible, for them to ask to withhold it from being released to the public.

<modsnip: Images removed due to no link to source>

Wow. If I didn't hate all five already, I found a way to despise them more. The request for extension of time for withholding medical examiner reports, i.e. the release of the official cause of death to Veronica and Jilian is in part by the defendants' motion of discovery, so it was made by Tifany, Cole, Cora, Tad and Paul. This feels like the murders were much more brutal and horrible, for them to ask to withhold it from being released to the public.

So Paul Grice and Tad Cullum seem to have private attorneys.....Hummm

<modsnip>

I'm kind of of the opposite opinion about Tifany. She seems like she would have enjoyed the confrontation and asserting her power over Veronica.
Exactly, if she didn't partake she wouldn't have been a name on the request to delay the medical records of Jilian and Veronica's murder with the other four. I don't know why this was ever question because Tifany is the nucleus of this murder atom.

Exactly, if she didn't partake she wouldn't have been a name on the request to delay the medical records of Jilian and Veronica's murder with the other four. I don't know why this was ever question because Tifany is the nucleus of this murder atom.

We do not know who physically attacked and killed the women and who stood by keeping them from escaping. All 5 carry the same indictment so technically it doesn't matter but I hope the families get the detailed information if they want it.

We do not know who physically attacked and killed the women and who stood by keeping them from escaping. All 5 carry the same indictment so technically it doesn't matter but I hope the families get the detailed information if they want it.
If she didn't actually commit it and instead manipulated it only she would have left her name off that because than she would have an argument that she would have no idea how brutal it became, she didn't partake. The five of them filed that in all likelihood to hide how brutal the murders were. Imo.

If she didn't actually commit it and instead manipulated it only she would have left her name off that because than she would have an argument that she would have no idea how brutal it became, she didn't partake. The five of them filed that in all likelihood to hide how brutal the murders were. Imo.

The State.....not the defendants.....does not want the autopsy reports revealed yet to the public because this information could compromise the still ongoing investigation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506-200321.png
    Screenshot_20240506-200321.png
    320.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
The State.....not the defendants.....does not want the autopsy reports revealed yet to the public because this information could compromise the still ongoing investigation.
This can't be emphasized enough!

I have seen speculation about this motion, and others, like there's some evil conspiracy by the defendants with respect to the recent legal filings. There's not. All of the filings I've seen are boilerplate and above-board, IMO. If people don't understand what the filings mean, it's best to ask and not jump to conclusions about the intent or purpose of the filings.

Many of us have been following this case for several years. Murders were April 22, 2016 and arrests were on November 13, 2018

Last trial for this case will be in 2025 for Billy Wagner.....

Oh, thanks, Cool Cats. I do remember those murders but didn't follow the story. Utter madness, like in so many of these terrible custody disputes. I was just reading about another one:

This can't be emphasized enough!

I have seen speculation about this motion, and others, like there's some evil conspiracy by the defendants with respect to the recent legal filings. There's not. All of the filings I've seen are boilerplate and above-board, IMO. If people don't understand what the filings mean, it's best to ask and not jump to conclusions about the intent or purpose of the filings.

I am very familiar with these common Discovery Motions, have followed WS for 5 years and yes, boilerplate and normal.

Thing is, the defendants in these cases are not criminal masterminds with control over the court proceedings.

They are scared, angry people often complaining over the phone about their oppressive incarceration and how the DA is unfair. I have seen their phone calls used against them, twice recently.

Point is, it is the defense attorneys that run the show....they sit politely and let their clients rant and rave, then they simply file the necessary Motions, pat their client on the back and tell them to be patient until their next court hearing.

2 Cents

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back