**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats strange. Did he just park there and stare out into the woods or did he actually go into the woods? Why would Cindy text the media about it, that doesnt make sense.

Someone else saw George and called it in to the news..didn't they? Or maybe I mis-read it.

According to the report, an eyewitness called the report in saying they saw George. Cindy later texted the station to explain why he was there.

Staring into the woods, scouting out a new location site for Kidfinders - in the woods!!! Like he##!

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the KidFinders tent that they take around town asking for donations and tips in the case.

She's always trying to cover up for one of them!!!

:behindbar:behindbarLOOK OUT CINDY ~ THEIR GETTING CLOSER :behindbar :behindbar

Thats strange. Did he just park there and stare out into the woods or did he actually go into the woods? Why would Cindy text the media about it, that doesnt make sense.

She needs attention. Drama. Whatever she can do to get into the mix. Hammer time.

George needs to be on suicide watch.
I think he feels her there..
Lord help him...
George knows Caylee is gone.

I am not sure about a suicide watch... but I agree with you about George on so many levels. I honestly believe that the inner struggle that is going on inside of this man must be just ripping him apart.

George KNOWS the TRUTH!

Then it's not really likely to be a "stunt" pulled by the Anthonys, is it?

No. I don't think it was a "stunt" in any way. I think it was a grieving grandfather staring out at the woods where he KNOWS (or at least BELIEVES) his sweet baby that he loved with all of his heart is laying, dead. No stunt, just pure raw grief.

I think GA is really on the edge of losing it... he seems to have started unraveling...

She's always trying to cover up for one of them!!!

:behindbar:behindbarLOOK OUT CINDY ~ THEIR GETTING CLOSER :behindbar :behindbar

It sure appears that way. She'd be better off not crying wolf before she enters the path to grandma's house.

I have sympathy for George.

I just wish he was strong enough to tell Cindy he's DONE spreading pro-Casey propaganda & his ONLY concern is going out & finding Caylee IMMEDIATELY.

Dead or alive, the Anthonys should be taking an active interest in finding that baby.... not just talking about how they believe she's alive.

The Anthony family is searching for Caylee the same way Scott Peterson searched for Laci & Conor.

Poor George. He's looking really bad

So they are going to put up a tent in the woods to collect donations...:furious::furious::furious:

Maybe they want to collect from the squirrels.

HELLO! Wouldn't the circus tent net more money in a more public and travelled place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708