Omaha Students 'Prank' Teacher

Sick! I couldn't even finish reading the article.

Yes, those kids should be expelled and given psychiatric evals. Of course, they also need to undergo testing for HIV and other potential diseases transmitted through bodily fluids.

Those children are budding sociopaths and will continue to violate societal laws and mores if this incident is shrugged off as a childish prank. They require immediate intervention to ensure the safety of staff and students at the high school and the community. JMO.

Omg. I gagged reading that. The poor teacher :(

These kids are seriously disturbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adulterating a food product is a felony in some places. I wouldn't call what was done here a "prank," as much as a poisoning.

That is... Seriously disgusting and like Some Guy said, a felony in some states.

Luckily HIV is pretty dead when it's exposed to oxygen for longer than five minutes or so. That and unless the teacher had a massive abscess in their mouth it would be hard for them to contract it that way. But there are other STDs that are easier to catch and stay alive for longer. I'm just so grossed out.

They should be expelled! Why is this even up for discussion there? They are old enough to know what they are doing.

Expelled and arrested, imho.

Oh yeah, arrested too. Snick had said opinions there were divided over a lighter punishment or some want them expelled.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but wouldn't this be considered a sex crime? Or assault of some type?

YUCK!

Warning...specifics discussed....

I'm not quite understanding the logistics of how they did that - jerk off in the classroom?? Go to the bathroom and come back with it on their hands?

WEIRD idea to come up with, and all the weider to go through with it.

Yes, they should be punished. What they did was essentially an assault - not just because it is sexual, but because it's unhealthy and completely disrespectful to the teacher. Beyond disrespectful - completely intolerable to behave like that as a student in a classroom.

It was gross in Van Wilder and it's gross now. That's not funny at all.

http://www.omaha.com/news/education...cle_24947242-c288-11e6-805b-13222c143f3d.html

Good for this young lady, who is calling for the expulsion of these miscreants who assaulted and degraded their teacher. I suppose we will not be privy to the outcome since they are minors. If they are expelled, hopefully the desire to maintain anonymity will preclude parents from suing the school district to have them reinstated.

Thank goodness. I can't imagine being this teacher and knowing my employer puts zero value on my safety and dignity. I hope this teacher resigns and finds a job in a better school district. There is no way this teacher should have to walk the halls and see these students every day. They "own" her now. That's exactly why they did it. I hope she also files a civil suit. These boys are sociopaths. When you think of all the steps necessary to plan and carry out this assault, it cannot be considered an impulsive "prank."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back