Found Deceased On - Douglas Ardis, 24, Shelburne, 6 June 2018

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
OPPCommunicationsCR on Twitter

DfRsNEqW4AAt4Ge.jpg

Last edited:
Ardis, who was originally from Dundalk, is now a Grey Highlands resident.

Originally, he was last seen leaving his grandmother's house on 30 Side Road June 6th, and was headed to a landscaping job that day in Flesherton.

Now OPP say he stopped at the LCBO in Dundalk around 2pm that same day

His family believes he could have stopped by his home on the 10th Concession in Grey Highlands.

Searches began by friends, family, and residents and there's been no trace of him yet.

Dufferin/Grey - Massive Focused Search Today for Missing Man - Country 105

Can anyone tell what he was buying at the LCBO? I assume it was not found at his home so he never made it back there to drop off his purchase? Don't think he was buying it to take to his next landscaping job in Flesherton.

Can anyone tell what he was buying at the LCBO? I assume it was not found at his home so he never made it back there to drop off his purchase? Don't think he was buying it to take to his next landscaping job in Flesherton.
2pm is too late in the day to be heading to begin a landscaping job to begin with, let alone so far away? (my googlemap suggests between 3.5 to 4 hours??) Could he have been purchasing alcohol to partake during a motel stay overnight wherever he was planning on staying along the way, and getting up early next day to commence the job?

"The OPP now says Douglas Ardis was last seen at 1:59 p.m. on June 6 at the LCBO in Dundalk.
"was scheduled to meet with someone in Flesherton for a work appointment."

OPP provide new information on missing Grey Highlands man

2pm is too late in the day to be heading to begin a landscaping job to begin with, let alone so far away? (my googlemap suggests between 3.5 to 4 hours??) Could he have been purchasing alcohol to partake during a motel stay overnight wherever he was planning on staying along the way, and getting up early next day to commence the job?

"The OPP now says Douglas Ardis was last seen at 1:59 p.m. on June 6 at the LCBO in Dundalk.
"was scheduled to meet with someone in Flesherton for a work appointment."

It's only about an hour between Mono, where he visited his grandmother, and Flesherton. Only about 15 minutes between Dundalk, where he was last seen, and Flesherton. He was only going for an appointment, it is his landscaping business so he was probably going to do a quote. It appears he never made it to that appointment.

MOO

It's only about an hour between Mono, where he visited his grandmother, and Flesherton. Only about 15 minutes between Dundalk, where he was last seen, and Flesherton. He was only going for an appointment, it is his landscaping business so he was probably going to do a quote. It appears he never made it to that appointment.

MOO
Wow, I don't know *what* my googlemaps was looking at before when I looked?? So...... he could be anywhere.. weird that truck and trailer haven't been seen anywhere yet??

Don't want to be the one to say it but... I'm sensing another senseless suicide :(

Grey-Ardis-Missing-LCBO-222x300.png

To me the purchases seem to be a six-pack of something in the yellow packaging (beer/coolers?), a large-format can of something (again beer/cooler?) and in the cashier's hand a small format (<600mls) of brown spirit (Rum/scotch/bourbon?) with a black and white label.
To me it doesn't feel like pre-suicide purchases...

The one item (yellow box) is a 12 pack of Twisted Tea. Not a clue what the others are.

Hopefully nothing 'illegal' was inside that nice trailer that would have caused him to go missing. Not saying there was, but we see so many missing person cases that have had their crazy twist and turns. Hopefully he turns up Okay.

Grey-Ardis-Missing-LCBO-222x300.png

To me the purchases seem to be a six-pack of something in the yellow packaging (beer/coolers?), a large-format can of something (again beer/cooler?) and in the cashier's hand a small format (<600mls) of brown spirit (Rum/scotch/bourbon?) with a black and white label.
To me it doesn't feel like pre-suicide purchases...
To me it seems like the perfect pre-suicide purchase. Liquid courage. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back