OR - 6 women found dead near Portland, most in secluded, wooded area, Feb 19 - May 8, 2023 *POI of 4*

My bad, you are totally right. I didn’t look closely enough and got thrown by the Ridgefield addresses.

I’m not sure I understand the question - why go farther as in beyond Ridgefield, or why go as far as Ridgefield to begin with?
I meant why go farther than the areas I mentioned to where she was left. This is assuming whoever did this took her from south of vancouver.

Dear Oregonians, how close is Gresham to Portland?
It directly borders Portland to the east.

I don’t need to look at a road map, I grew up in Portland. I lived in Seattle for several years too, I know the region well.

I will be straight up shocked if the killer currently lives anywhere besides the east side of Portland or its eastern burbs. But he may not be originally from there and definitely could be responsible for similar murders elsewhere.
Thanks for your input.
Extremely disturbing & frightening IMO.

Dear Oregonians, how close is Gresham to Portland?
I’ve quietly been watching Vickie’s case. Concerned there are a lot of similarities with her and some of these other women, esp in terms of looks with AR, and behavior with all (homeless, poss drug use - Vickie has tattoos associated with gangs - all living rougher lifestyles).

I’ve gotten a bit turned around, were any of these women found the day they died, or is it because there is no solid date for disappearance that it looks that way? A news article, I have to find which, stated two were found the same day, and I believe they meant the remains located on the same day, and not the day they passed…?

1686405825864-jpeg.427924

The PPB case of Kristin Smith remains under investigation, and no additional information is available. The cause and manner of her death is so far undetermined per the Medical Examiner. The latest information on the case is available here: Missing Woman's Remains Located in the Pleasant Valley Neighborhood, Death Investigation Underway (Photo). Detectives are asking for anyone with information about Kristin’s death to contact them.

The death investigation of Ashley Real is also continuing by the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office. Previously released information is available here: Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Person Ashley Real (Photo) , and here: Detectives Seek Information in Woman’s Suspicious Death near Eagle Creek | Clackamas County . PPB Missing Persons Unit Detectives are coordinating with the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office on the death investigation. CCSO is describing hers as a suspicious death, but they have not concluded that she was the victim of a homicide. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the detectives via the tip line listed in the press release.

Attachments

• 1686405825864.jpeg
    1686405825864.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I’ve gotten a bit turned around, were any of these women found the day they died, or is it because there is no solid date for disappearance that it looks that way? A news article, I have to find which, stated two were found the same day, and I believe they meant the remains located on the same day, and not the day they passed…?
CP and the UID (the latter of which seems to be unrelated and probably an overdose) were found the same day.

But yeah, like you said, the confusion is because most do not have solid missing dates.

BW might have been found on or very close to the date she disappeared—she is the only one that to my knowledge has no info whatsoever on last contact. But in the other cases it’s impossible or extremely unlikely.

I’ve quietly been watching Vickie’s case. Concerned there are a lot of similarities with her and some of these other women, esp in terms of looks with AR, and behavior with all (homeless, poss drug use - Vickie has tattoos associated with gangs - all living rougher lifestyles).
Wait a minute. Didn‘t one of the victims used to live in Gresham? Is there a Bridgette? I remember something about that name.

Six women – most with connections to the greater Portland area and all under the age of 40 – have been found dead within 100 miles of each other the past three months – most in wooded or secluded rural areas.

Oregonian has come out with an article about this.
Without any further information I would say this sounds similar to the missing women a few years ago in Chillicothe, Ohio. Though never solved I was involved in a cold case investigation revealing a probable suspect involved in prostitution and drug dealing.

Keeping an eye on whatever this is about.

Two in custody after large police presence in Southeast Portland neighborhood

Massive police response including SWAT, nature of the situation not specified.

This is VERY close to where KS was found, next neighborhood over and almost a straight line by road.

I’ve said before I don’t really think KS is related to the others, but this could be related to her case at least. Don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, just throwing it out there in case anyone wants to monitor.

Without any further information I would say this sounds similar to the missing women a few years ago in Chillicothe, Ohio. Though never solved I was involved in a cold case investigation revealing a probable suspect involved in prostitution and drug dealing.
It also reminds me of the women who were found dead in/around abandoned houses in Lumberton, NC in 2017 — along with missing Abby Patterson.

Welcome, I see you’re a new member! May I ask in what way you were involved in the Ohio cases?

Welcome to Ws @mantracker!
Will check out the thread for those cases..

CP and the UID (the latter of which seems to be unrelated and probably an overdose) were found the same day.

But yeah, like you said, the confusion is because most do not have solid missing dates.

BW might have been found on or very close to the date she disappeared—she is the only one that to my knowledge has no info whatsoever on last contact. But in the other cases it’s impossible or extremely unlikely.
Where did you see this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back