GUILTY OR - Bradley Michael Thomas, 1, missing, Deschutes County, 10 May 2018 *Father charged*

ae08892309ab90b6510f8640acb591e3.jpg

Missing 1-year-old boy found safe in Bend (Photo from the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office)
http://katu.com/news/local/deschutes-county-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-1-year-old-in-bend

Dooooeeee look how cute in the officers jacket. ❤️❤️

His dirty little mouth area. [emoji23]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Father Arrested After Missing Baby Found

BEND, OR -- A missing one-year-old was found naked and alone, but safe Thursday, following a massive six-hour search just south of Bend. Sheriff Shane Nelson says the baby and his parents were living in their car off China Hat Road, and sometime in the night, the 18-year-old mother left the baby boy with 25-year-old Brandon Blouin.
69990daaf256461be8bfe08d294471a8.jpg

Blouin later went to find the woman, taking Bradley Michael Thomas, who is not yet walking, with him. He set his son down about a mile from the vehicle, but couldn’t remember where. Authorities didn't know the baby was missing until Blouin showed up at a home on Sholes Road at about 6:15 a.m. asking for law enforcement. "We don’t know exactly when Bradley went missing," Sheriff Nelson tells KBND News, "But, from our best estimation, it was sometime in the night or early morning hours." Despite the urgent nature of the case, it was hampered by a lack of information from the parents, "The two adults were under the influence of controlled substances, which was part of the challenge of trying to figure out exactly where Bradley was. Initial reports that we had was the adult male had put him down 'by a fence'."
da03f3723315d0d16554680ce3dbc4d4.jpg

[...]
Sheriff Nelson says it’s a miracle the baby wasn’t hypothermic or dehydrated, or worse, "We have coyotes in that area, and all that comes into play when conducting these searches and when we’re trying to look for an individual – especially an infant."
393858bcf4f0b4676b8d5a3814f1fcf6.jpg

Baby Bradley was treated by Bend Fire medics and taken to St. Charles Bend for evaluation, "We’re working with the Department of Human Services of the state of Oregon," says Sheriff Nelson, "They’ll have custody of Bradley and our office will continue the investigation into any possible neglect." Blouin was later arrested and is now in custody at St. Charles Bend. He faces numerous charges, including Criminal Mistreatment, Child Neglect, Endangering the Welfare of a Minor and Assault III. The assault charge stems from an injury authorities believe Bradley suffered while in Blouin's care.
b068e55b7d1d544962e34868dd68dfb0.jpg

http://kbnd.com/kbnd-news/local-news-feed/361916

Wow. So glad this little man is safe. I'm sorry that the family is homeless, but it sounds like it may be due to substance abuse issues. CPS, please get this one right.

Deschutes County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 1-year-old in Bend

BEND, Ore. – The Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing 1-year-old boy in Bend.

Deputies say the child was reported missing near Sholes Road and Tekampe Road. He was last seen near a barbed wire fence.

Investigators say the boy has blond hair and brown eyes. He is possibly wearing a green onesie and a baby blue blanket.

The sheriff’s office is asking residents in the area to check their properties and call 911 immediately if you see him.

Article: http://katu.com/news/local/deschutes-county-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-1-year-old-in-bend
Deschutes Sheriff: https://twitter.com/deschutesso/status/994617605951373312?s=21
Where was the the mom or dad at one years old. You shouldn't let your children out of your sight at one years old. What?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Deschutes County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 1-year-old in Bend

BEND, Ore. – The Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing 1-year-old boy in Bend.

Deputies say the child was reported missing near Sholes Road and Tekampe Road. He was last seen near a barbed wire fence.

Investigators say the boy has blond hair and brown eyes. He is possibly wearing a green onesie and a baby blue blanket.

The sheriff’s office is asking residents in the area to check their properties and call 911 immediately if you see him.

Article: http://katu.com/news/local/deschutes-county-sheriffs-office-searching-for-missing-1-year-old-in-bend
Deschutes Sheriff: https://twitter.com/deschutesso/status/994617605951373312?s=21
Where was the mom and dad? A child at one years old should never be left alone. I would never let my kids out alone at that age. There just babies.

The picture provided looks to be months old. I don't think it is not a good sign if the parents chose to release a picture that does not reflect his current age.
What is up with the truck. Man this is aweful!

An Oregon father was arrested on charges including child neglect and endangerment after deputies say he set his baby down in the forest and left him there while under the influence of drugs.

Father Brandon Blouin, 25, told deputies he, an 18-year-old female and their 1-year-old son Bradley Thomas had been staying in a vehicle on forest land when the female walked away from the vehicle, leaving Bradley in Blouin’s care.

Blouin said he waited for a period of time for her to return and, when she didn’t, took Bradley with him to look for the woman.

During the search, Blouin set Bradley down in the forest and left him.

The father is believed to have been under the influence of methamphetamine.

The child’s mother is not facing any charges.

Bradley is currently under the care of the state Department of Human Services.

Officials say the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.wistv.com/story/38189770/missing-baby-found-naked-lying-in-dirt-in-or-forest

Man accused of leaving baby in woods: ‘I’m fighting this’

The man accused of leaving his 1-year-old son alone in the woods outside Bend told The Bulletin his case has been misconstrued by authorities and he will fight the charges in court.

Brandon Michael Blouin appeared briefly in Deschutes County Circuit Court on Friday to plead not guilty to six counts.
upload_2018-9-14_23-38-47.jpeg
Outside the courthouse, Blouin said, “there’s a lot of information the people don’t know.”

“I’m fighting this all the way through,” he said. “It was a serious situation that happened that night. It was really detrimental to my life and it scared me real bad. I’m not trying to avoid anything, but I am planning to go all the way through on this.”

[...]

Man accused of leaving baby in woods: ‘I’m fighting this’

The man accused of leaving his 1-year-old son alone in the woods outside Bend told The Bulletin his case has been misconstrued by authorities and he will fight the charges in court.

Brandon Michael Blouin appeared briefly in Deschutes County Circuit Court on Friday to plead not guilty to six counts.
View attachment 147174
Outside the courthouse, Blouin said, “there’s a lot of information the people don’t know.”

“I’m fighting this all the way through,” he said. “It was a serious situation that happened that night. It was really detrimental to my life and it scared me real bad. I’m not trying to avoid anything, but I am planning to go all the way through on this.”

[...]
BBM.

Uh huh.

SMDH

Prosecutors: Baby found in woods had a broken leg, a skull fracture meth in his system

"Prosecutors say the 13-month-old boy who was abandoned in the woods of central Oregon had a broken leg, a skull fracture and methamphetamine in his system.

The Bulletin reports prosecutors released details of the baby's condition at a hearing Wednesday in Deschutes County Circuit Court, arguing to increase the bond for 26-year-old Brandon Blouin, the boy's father."

Dad sentenced after missing baby found naked, injured with meth in system
BEND, Ore. - An Ohio father has been sentenced to more than 2 1/2 years in prison after his 1-year-old son was found naked, injured and with methamphetamine in his system last May near Bend, Oregon, authorities said.

According to KTVZ, a judge on Tuesday sentenced Brandon Michael Blouin, 26, of Belpre, Ohio, to 32 months in prison, a concurrent 30 days in jail, and five years of probation after Blouin agreed to a plea deal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back