Identified! OR - Cave Junction, 'Annie Doe' WhtFem UP10929, 16-20, Redwood Hwy, Aug'71 - Annie Lehman

New recon's major change IMHO is that her chin/jaw is narrower or more pointy. She also come across as much more attractive but I think that is just the method of recon. Clay seems so unlifelike to me.

Does anyone think there might be a "+" between the A and the L on the ring? Kind of down near the bottom of the letters? Not that that would be a big help or anything.

I see on NamUs Martha Shelton and Nikki Breton are officially ruled out.

New recon's major change IMHO is that her chin/jaw is narrower or more pointy. She also come across as much more attractive but I think that is just the method of recon. Clay seems so unlifelike to me.

Does anyone think there might be a "+" between the A and the L on the ring? Kind of down near the bottom of the letters? Not that that would be a big help or anything.

I see on NamUs Martha Shelton and Nikki Breton are officially ruled out.

It is probably just the old computer and monitor that I have, but when I went back to look for the plus sign, it really looks to me like instead of an L it is a very large 5. No idea of what A-5 or A+5 would be. The number of the campsite? Model of car? (Audi 5) Probably not a 5 there at all. Anyone else see that?

I have looked and looked at the pics of the ring.....my eyes are old but I can not see a plus sign. Her new pic looks so very different from the clay version.

Her new sketch makes her look like she has an almost impossibly narrow chin. I mean, I've seen people with chins that narrow before (AnnaSophia Robb, for one), but it just seems too long and narrow compared to the reconstruction, you know?

I am a bit computer challenged. Is there anyone who would be able to do one of those thumbnail side by side pictures of the original clay reconstruction, both of EmmaliLucia's softenings of the clay reconstructions (thread 6 #133 and #136) the drawing by Skully on thread 3 (#93,) and the new reconstruction on Namus?

I am a bit computer challenged. Is there anyone who would be able to do one of those thumbnail side by side pictures of the original clay reconstruction, both of EmmaliLucia's softenings of the clay reconstructions (thread 6 #133 and #136) the drawing by Skully on thread 3 (#93,) and the new reconstruction on Namus?

Original Image and Skully's modification
attachment.php

EmmaliLucia's modification
attachment.php

New Image
attachment.php

Attachments

• xxx002.jpg
    xxx002.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 257
  • xxxAnnie Doe 1.jpg
    xxxAnnie Doe 1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 252
  • xxxColor_Sketch.jpg
    xxxColor_Sketch.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 252
Is it just me but does her nose look different in the new drawing? Wider and not as long as in the clay?

I agree. And the teeth are a lot more pronounced. She really looks very different in the new drawing in my opinion. I wonder how the clay is done. Do they make a cast first from the actual skull? The drawing is signed, so it is done by a person, correct? I wonder how the person decides the features.

Has Ann Duncan been suggested?
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11970/1062/

Her age is not right, but she looks quite a bit like the clay reconstructions.

For clay......markers are set based on different skeletal structures and then clay is filled in to the depth the markers indicate......I agree the new drawing looks so different that I am still shocked......

I agree. And the teeth are a lot more pronounced. She really looks very different in the new drawing in my opinion. I wonder how the clay is done. Do they make a cast first from the actual skull? The drawing is signed, so it is done by a person, correct? I wonder how the person decides the features.

The only problem is her DNA is in CODIS, so if she was Annie we'd know by now. But she does look very similar to the reconstruction, good eyes!

The face shape is very similar to Denise Marie Sheehy already suggested here

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/754dfny.html

Although i do not think it is her. The height & weight are off. Someone else sugested Cindy Mellin earlier, one of her pictures also looks similar.

I am slowly working my way through searching for teen runaways in the late 60s early 70s. I've been all through missing persons on here, facebook & the internet. I just dont see anyone on namus or doe that fits her description. Have also looked as australian missing. I can imagine there are many not reported or listed anywhere & its just so sad.

Thanks for the update!!!

I listed this link earlier.......I swear the center picture looks so much like the clay reconstruction.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ey_pamela.html

As I was reviewing the posts I see where someone else posted this link also. I know she is from the other side of the US.....but that means little.
I wonder if she has been submitted? Does anybody know?

My computer won't allow me to bring up Pamela.

So the map was definitely of campsites? What was the closest campsite to where she was found? She could have easily gotten a ride with someone from the last campsite she stayed at.....hitching a ride was so common back then. If she was heading to California.......hmmmmmmm........

Undermined, mostly decomposed

Same person did the clay and latest picture. She is a forsensic artist.

Something to consider all, the late 60's and 70's was a very distinistive period in our history with kids "California or bust" all over the place! Never reported ... a very real possibility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back