OR - Child killer Diane Downs up for parole - again

Any word on this? Did she even try for parole? I tried locating it in CDCR inmate search which will usually have something about parole status or future consideration but I can't find her case.

Scary psychopath!

Diane Downs did a famous interview which we often see clips of but I've never seen the uncut version. It's now on YouTube here -

Diane Downs full 2020 Parole Hearing is now on YouTube in Audio. Prepare to be disturbed!

Anyone else looking forward to this? It looks like we're going to hear full-length police tapes from the 80s!

That interview is chilling. LIke all her interviews it's all about her. When the nurses station makes an announcement she says "This is my time!" and laughs after being interrupted.

The part from 24:00 where she talks about being told Christie had died and being crushed as Christie was her favourite to being told it was actually Cheryl that died - you can actually hear her laughing as describes asking which daughter died. A total lack of emotion regarding Cheryl.

She says she told the man she was having an affair with that she "thinks she loves her kids more than him". The red flags were clearly there from the start.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back