Identified! OR - Clackamas Co., Bones found in creek, Jun'11 - Name withheld

Locals, anyone going to be watching the 10:00 news, or have an update?

I watched last night Goatman but didn't hear any updates unless it was at the very end of the broadcast. It certainly wasn't a top story. hmmmm? I believe they KNOW if they are human or not but won't say until they've done their testing and can make a determination on approximate age, gender and length of time they've been there. The medical examiner was called out to the scene indicating to me they probably knew they were human bones.

Here's a photo of the scene and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think they use the "survey" type camera (or crime scene tape) if they really thought it was animal bones. I'm still thinking this is an adult though by the way they were describing the bones as large.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/123954414.html

It just hit me what I think this looks like.It looks possibly like tent material to me.

I hope that they identify quickly in this case. I hate when other cases of bones are not identified; and we are left wondering for a very long time. There have been many sets of bones found near Las Vegas that they have not identified. :(

Every time I look at it I see something different...could be a leather motorcycle jacket with fringe.
GFVLF_800-1__71252_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for the information! Praying LE gives some answers soon this has to be heart breaking for Kaine and Desiree knowing that it could possibly be their little boy!

I live about a mile from the area where the bones were found. I drove by there today at about 12:30 PM and I didn't see any police tape or any signs of law enforcement. I would think if these were animal bones then we would have heard something by now.

It looks like a black plastic sack to me as at points it stretches over something inside the bag. It seems to me I see a shoulder blade and leg bones, but it might be my imagination too !

BTW, Is that poem something else or what? Beautifully written, almost haunting in what it says. Has it ever been discussed here anywhere to analyze what it says in full? xox

On another board, a poster said that the radio report was a very large animal or a large adult is most likely who these bones belong to...but that was yesterday, unconfirmed and have not heard or read anything more.

ETA I don't believe an animal would have a backpack or clothing items, however, or whatever else is there...

I thought of little kyron and of that DAD guy too.

On another board, a poster said that the radio report was a very large animal or a large adult is most likely who these bones belong to...but that was yesterday, unconfirmed and have not heard or read anything more.

ETA I don't believe an animal would have a backpack or clothing items, however, or whatever else is there...
I thought the lady said in the video she thought it was a dog?That doesn't sound big to me.

I thought the lady said in the video she thought it was a dog?That doesn't sound big to me.

That's exactly what I was thinking. A dog would be child size, or even smaller, I would have thought. But then, if there's only bones, I doubt she's an expert in bone structure, so perhaps she wouldn't know what size body they would come from originally.

I can't tell if I want this to be Kyron or not. I wish nothing more than for his family to have closure, if he's passed from this world.

But my heart breaks thinking it could be him.
Ridiculously, I'm still holding onto the thought that he's been sold to a family desperate for a child to love and cherish.

I did not hear any video so I am not sure if what I read was referring to the same thing...

I don't see how this could be Kyron if someone who has seen the bones called them "really big"...I was half wishing it was Kyron...

It's in this video.I guess she did say really big.But she thought it was a dog.I'm 5'1 and almost a half and I'm bigger than a dog.

http://clackamas.katu.com/news/news/bones-discovered-shallow-creek-bed/441179

Well I think the human mind would think "dog" because it is in the creek in a suburban area. We don't always leap to the most horrible conclusion when seeing something dead - we see what we expect to see.

I cannot believe they haven't announced whether this is human or not. I'm shocked by that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back