OR OR - Cynthia Martinez-Perez, 26, Keizer, 15 July 2017

Just bringing this here because of the Keizer OR mention, even though the "most likely that of woman in her late 30's to 40's" seems not to apply to Cynthia - but I hope LE keeps her in mind in their investigation:

NEAR KEIZER, Ore. — A cleanup crew along Interstate 5 near Keizer discovered a small backpack that contained a human skull Monday morning, according to Oregon State Police.

At about 9:20 a.m., troopers were called to investigate.

The cleanup crew found the skull near milepost 260 on the northbound side of the freeway.

Police said the skull had no identifiable features but was mostly likely that of woman in her late 30s to 40s.

The Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Office is investigating.

OSP released no other information Wednesday.

Just bringing this here because of the Keizer OR mention, even though the "most likely that of woman in her late 30's to 40's" seems not to apply to Cynthia - but I hope LE keeps her in mind in their investigation:

NEAR KEIZER, Ore. — A cleanup crew along Interstate 5 near Keizer discovered a small backpack that contained a human skull Monday morning, according to Oregon State Police.

At about 9:20 a.m., troopers were called to investigate.

The cleanup crew found the skull near milepost 260 on the northbound side of the freeway.

Police said the skull had no identifiable features but was mostly likely that of woman in her late 30s to 40s.

The Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Office is investigating.

OSP released no other information Wednesday.

i came here after i heard this too. i am leaning toward this is a SA and strangle and dump and the POI has just got lucky so far but you never know.

DEC 5, 2022

Cynthia Martinez

cynthia_martinez.jpg

26-year-old Cynthia Martinez had been out with friends at Tequila Nights Bar in Keizer, Oregon before she disappeared on July 16, 2017. Police say security cameras show Cynthia leaving the bar with two men and getting into a van in the early hours of the morning. One of those men, 30-year-old Jaime Alvarez-Olivera, has since been named by police as a person of interest in Cynthia’s disappearance; the second male she was seen with is not considered a person of interest at this time. Alvarez-Olivera’s van was found at his ex-girlfriend’s apartment. Police declined to comment on what they found inside the van. Crime Stoppers of Oregon is offering a reward of up to $2,500 and the FBI is offering an $8,000 reward for information leading to the location of Cynthia and the conviction of the person responsible for her disappearance. In November 2022, Keizer police told Dateline that they are still working on Cynthia's case but would not release any further details. Cynthia is described as 5’1”, weighing 135 lbs., with brown hair and eyes. She would be 31 years old today. If anyone has any information regarding Cynthia Martinez’s whereabouts, contact the Keizer Police Department at (503) 856-3529.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back