Identified! OR - Female, 30-45, Umpqua River near Gardiner, 1 Oct 2016 - Genelle McDaniel

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Gardener1850, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Have a nice day!

http://katu.com/news/local/have-you-seen-her-officers-in-beaverton-seek-missing-woman-11-20-2015

It's strange but could this UID be Sarah Roecker....she was very voluptuous when she went missing and wouldn't fit in small/medium if you ask me, but I don't know where the stats are coming from...maybe because of all the stress she lost a lot of weight...this things happen....against all odds...but looking at her Facebook pictures and the graduation in 2010 on the Portland State University....the water bottle could be a present. And she loved Canon Beach.... https://www.facebook.com/sarah.roecker.9

She went missing on February 19, 2015 leaving a long suicide note, even sending people headstones. Her car was found at Trout lake. According to her Facebook page she had to shut down a business Nordy's.....at January 10th.... How very, very sad. It's obvious she was in al lot of stress, she wears glasses and there is no DNA yet in Namus.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27577/18

2. Bit of hope

You are probably right about the rule out...

3. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

I don't think it could be her. As you said, her size does not appear to be small or medium. Her glasses are also very different. Also, the water bottle from the UID is from University of Puget Sound, not Portland State University.

4. Bit of hope

I know she graduated from Porland State University....maybe it's just a coincidence....her daughter or somebody could have given it to her...to celebrate.....

5. Gardener1850

But they are two different universities in different cities about 150 miles away from each other: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Por...6a0411d5ef29870!2m2!1d-122.481455!2d47.261764

It would not make sense for her to get a water bottle like that from another university as a gift. JMO. Also, this style of water bottle seems like something that would be given out to students as a free promotional item. The letters are similar to what would be printed by a school alumni association--given to students after they graduate or as a free item when they donate to the school or attend some special event for alumni. Items like that are also often given to students new to the university or as a free gift when they buy other items at the student bookstore. It may not mean the UID went to the school, however. She might have gotten it from a roommate who left it behind, someone else in her family who went to the University of Puget sound or maybe she found it at a thrift store.

6. Gardener1850

7. Gardener1850

The glasses in the sketch look slightly different from the one's found with the UID:

[​IMG]

8. Bit of hope

They have DNA tests complete...pfff here we go again...missing-missing....sad again. complicated....curse....what is going on in this world.....

9. Gardener1850

10. Gardener1850

11. Bit of hope

Wow...there is really not much left of her. I will try to get the pics here.

Attached Files:

12. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

I'm not sure if there is a thread for this or not, but I can't find one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'You can see this girl walking down the street'_ But who was she_

13. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

Tiffany Nicole Bettis
    Missing Since 03/02/2016
    Missing From Gresham, Oregon
    Classification Endangered Missing
    Age 44 years old
    Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'3, 100 - 125 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics
    Asian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bettis may use the alias name Melinda Ann Smith. She has a scar on her abdomen and her front teeth are missing.
    Details of Disappearance
    Bettis was last seen at the Quality Inn in Gresham, Oregon on March 2, 2016. She disappeared without any cash or identification and has never been heard from again.
    Bettis lived with her husband in Roseburg, Oregon at the time of her disappearance, and had a second home three hours to the north in Fairview, Oregon, where they stayed on weekends. She may have tried to travel to either of those residences after her disappearance. Fairview police are investigating her case, which remains unsolved.

http://charleyproject.org/case/tiffany-nicole-bettis

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35557/12/

https://goo.gl/maps/zXYGHLCPaF62

14. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

15. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

I wouldn't necessarily assume that. Lots of people have a bottle of rescue remedy in their first aid kits or medicine cabinets, even if they don't have any of the individual remedies. Same with lavender oil.

16. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

There seem to be remarkably few bones there for a woman who is thought to have been dead from a few months to maybe 3 years. I know there would have been scattering due to scavenger activity but I'm surprised they've got all the vertebrae but not the long bones.

17. Gardener1850

Based on the pictures of the UID's skeletal remains posted above I think we can rule Tiffany out. It says she didn't have any front teeth. The UID's front teeth are visible there in the skull.

18. Bit of hope

Same here....

19. Gardener1850

20. Bit of hope