Identified! OR - Female, 30-45, Umpqua River near Gardiner, 1 Oct 2016 - Genelle McDaniel

I wrote up some of my thoughts. I also found an unblemished bottle of Rescue Remedy if someone wants to read the wording (I did a video up).

Good thinking about the empty wallet....Gardener ones said, maybe she was brought there by boat....according to the Rescue Remedy and the production date..you suggest she went missing in or after 2011. Thanks. This case is still puzzling me.

View attachment 164478 View attachment 164479 WA - WA - Donna Van Zandt, 33, Quinault, April 2014
Someone in the thread for Donna van Zandt suggested that this UID could be her. Comparison of the teeth.

Although Donna didn't go to the University on the waterbottle, but another one this looks very interesting.

Teeth look very similar Bit of Hope! The glasses she is wearing are not the same as the UID but I looked through her flickr photos and she has some different glasses. It's possible by 2014 when she went missing Donna had new glasses not in those photos. The style of hat found looks like Donna's style based on the photos (but I don't see the hat either). Interesting she is on a boat in many of the photos.

View attachment 164478 View attachment 164479 WA - WA - Donna Van Zandt, 33, Quinault, April 2014
Someone in the thread for Donna van Zandt suggested that this UID could be her. Comparison of the teeth.

Although Donna didn't go to the University on the waterbottle, but another one this looks very interesting.
I have taken your picture of the teeth and used photshop to make the picture smaller to see if the teeth matched.
Here are those pictures. Please remember i'm not a proffesional or anything.
And the only thing i did was scale down the photo and removed the area around the teeth nothing more.
k1rvcw.jpg

Submitted Renee.

I have a question. Why are people listed on NamUS but not the Doe Network? Both ladies I have submitted did not have Doe Network case files. I submitted using the Doe Network link provided me by a member on a different thread.
Potential Match Submission To Panel

Should they be submitted to NamUS too or instead?

For the record. Renee Zeller's MP file in Namus is "down". Could that mean she is found, identified? UID's is still "up" in Namus.

Teeth look very similar Bit of Hope! The glasses she is wearing are not the same as the UID but I looked through her flickr photos and she has some different glasses. It's possible by 2014 when she went missing Donna had new glasses not in those photos. The style of hat found looks like Donna's style based on the photos (but I don't see the hat either). Interesting she is on a boat in many of the photos.

Gardener, I don’t know how good DNA is from the bones, but in Donna’s case, DNA identification would be possible. I think the teeth looks somewhat similar.

Hi Bit of hope,

As far as I know LE are trying to get a sample from Donna's family to do a DNA test.
So keep your fingers crossed.

Good to hear. Thanks and I will (keep my fingers crossed)

It isnt a given, but the maple leaf on the small pouch in her possessions could give an origin of Canada. I had a look through Canada missing persons, there are a few cases that stick out but nothing solid to go on. Might be worth sending her dentals to be compared with Canadian missing persons.

I can't see any posts inside this thread. Does anyone else have this problem?

I wonder if this article from February 2018, when this thread was created, was the one in the OP:

'We know so much, and yet we're missing just this one key little part: Who is she?'

REEDSPORT, Ore. -- Everything we know about her starts on the bank of the Umpqua River in Reedsport.

Two years ago, a fisherman found her skull.

From there, search crews with dogs spent a week finding the rest of her.

If this is the case, I think this UID has another thread open - OR - OR - Female, 30-45, Umpqua River near Gardiner, 1 Oct 2016

Seems like this case is gone from Namus. Was she identified?

That would be great. I searched a while for some kind of confirmation in the news but couldn't find anything yet. The reason could also be that they are working on the case/updating it and took it down temporary. Hope we will know more soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back