OR - In memory of Tesslyn O'Cull, 3, Lane County, 14 June 1997

I put in a phone call to Desert View Memorial Park, where Tesslyn is interred. I spoke to person by the name of Vickie D. She is phoning me back with more information. She believes that a bench can be donated in Tesslyn's memory without relatives permission. She stated it would be a different story if we were trying to place headstone, then we would need permission. Vickie became emotional upon hearing Tesslyn's story and is making this a priority. So I know I should be hearing from her sometime this morning. :woohoo:

Thats great! Kudos to you. It is good to hear more and more people are hearing about Tesslyn and the torture she endured. I know it is horrible to hear but I think it is a necessity to this country so hat no child will be left to die because people simply turn their heads the other way.

I put in a phone call to Desert View Memorial Park, where Tesslyn is interred. I spoke to person by the name of Vickie D. She is phoning me back with more information. She believes that a bench can be donated in Tesslyn's memory without relatives permission. She stated it would be a different story if we were trying to place headstone, then we would need permission. Vickie became emotional upon hearing Tesslyn's story and is making this a priority. So I know I should be hearing from her sometime this morning. :woohoo:

That is wonderful!!! Please let us all know and also,too, if you get a chance log on to the www.baby-grace.org website and www.rileyann2005.proboards101.com site and keep us posted on those sites as well. GREAT JOB!!! I'm getting chills.:clap: :blowkiss:

Hello to ALL ~
I am also a member of Riley Ann Sawyers websites that Christabella has mentioned. Our member Liz, has visited Tesslynn's gravesite during the past couple of weeks. She is going to return possibly this week. She lives approximately 2 hrs. from Victorville. Liz has something that she wants to leave at the gravesite, and is also trying to make come connections in order to have a bench in Tesslynn's memory placed at the site.

In order to do that she needs permission, most likely from the next of kin, to proceed. I have been trying to locate Ken O'Cull, Tesslynn's grandpa. However, on the weekend I came across a few sites. Both are from an electrical business. One of the sites, I believe it is on page 10, has an article stating that Mr. Ken O'Cull passed away in Dec 2007. I have been trying to locate a death notice, obituary for Ken, but so far have found nothing. I have no idea of the names of the newspapers to contact for the death notice. I would like to see if there are any other survivors, as we believe there is a son Jason and possibly a grandson Jason, maybe 14+.

Can you help me with some connections?? Do you know the names of newspapers I can contact to gain some info that would cover that area?

I have posted two links, the first being the article with the notice of death.

Thank you,
Joyce

http://www.electricalnews.com/Publications PDF/PSW Jan 2008.pdf

http://www.romacsupply.com/images/S21/PDF/FACES OF ROMAC-SLS 111706.pdf

Have sent you PM:)

Ok, I just want to apologize and claify my above post. I just got off the phone with my sis in law. Stella, Tesslyn's mom, was a friend, not cousin of hers. She was actually closer to Tesslyn's father Jason. He was a family friend.

Carol stopped communicating with Stella before Tesslyn's death. She said Stella and her bf started getting weird with her. Stella was making what she felt were sexual advances towards her one night when she visited them. She didn't suspect any abuse so this may have happened after they stopped communicating.

She actually found out about Tesslyn when she saw her grave while the Boy Scouts were putting out the flags. (this was about 9 or ten years ago) She saw Jason, Tesslyn's father at the Home Depot in Victorville where she worked one day and he had told her all the details of Tesslyn's death. Like I said, Carol hasn't mentioned much more about it over the years. I told her tonight about the site. It's late but she was thankful and was going to check it out. She did mention one detail though - Jason had told her that they put her in a laundry basket before they buried her.

I usually don't read the threads that deal with missing or abused children because they depress me, but the name Tesslyn stood out. Small cyber world....

Hi Rosario,
Thank you for all your feedback.
I have been reading about Tesslynn for the past week or so. I would like to go see her. Do you know if it is open to the public? Thank you! I live in Victorville.

Hi Rosario,
Thank you for all your feedback.
I have been reading about Tesslynn for the past week or so. I would like to go see her. Do you know if it is open to the public? Thank you! I live in Victorville.

Hi I'm not Rosario but I've followed the case for a long time. To the best of my knowledge Tessynn's grave site is open to the public. I've seen photos others have posted from visiting and leaving momentous.

Bless you for taking this angel into your heart.

I have heard two different reports on the mindset of Jesse Compton now, after being on Death Row for a decade. The first one said that he actually turned his life over to God and became a Pastor on Death Row to help the other men. Then I heard that to this day, he is still remorseless than ever and time hasn’t changed him one bit. Anyone know which is closer to the truth?

I have heard two different reports on the mindset of Jesse Compton now, after being on Death Row for a decade. The first one said that he actually turned his life over to God and became a Pastor on Death Row to help the other men. Then I heard that to this day, he is still remorseless than ever and time hasn’t changed him one bit. Anyone know which is closer to the truth?
Truthfully? Doesn't matter either way, he needs to be dead, period. Then he can really find God, whether he wants to or not.

Sorry, you asked and this is only my opinion, but after reading Tesslyn's horrific story nothing this can do would alter my thinking. He had his chance and we see what he did there. Kill him and let God sort it out.

Truthfully? Doesn't matter either way, he needs to be dead, period. Then he can really find God, whether he wants to or not.

Sorry, you asked and this is only my opinion, but after reading Tesslyn's horrific story nothing this can do would alter my thinking. He had his chance and we see what he did there. Kill him and let God sort it out.

Well, I definitely wasn't meaning to ask for sympathy toward his atrocious life, I just wanted to know how it has changed since being in prison. There are many people on the internet that claim to know either Jesse or Stella, yet when asked will not deliver any info. Like I said before, I am studying cases where the gf lets her new man kill (or torture) her child, then only for the law to prosecute the bf and cut the mom a break. I am trying to collect as many details on this case as possible. As much as I hate to point this out, there are thousands of other Jesse Compton's out there right now, giving other innocent children the same treatment Tesslynn got. I hope that knowledge= power and we will be able to stop them someday...

Thank you everyone for the love and support shown for my baby cousin, she was loved and fought hard for by her father and family. (I’ve never seen this listed in ANY of the articles I’ve seen about her) God rest her soul if legally the father could have had her/ or was able to prevent this he would’ve given his soul to the devil himself to prevent these acts from occurring. For the people that did have access to this child AND had knowledge of some of these brutal, inhuman, sick acts and decided to turn there heads in fear of embarrassment/punishment, you are just as equally guilty as the monsters who did this... I have never truly wished a terrible slow death upon anyone in my life except these 2 people. We love you Tessy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back