GUILTY OR - Isabella Smith, 2, killed, 13yo injured, Cannon Beach, 31 July 2014

I clicked on your link fearful that there would be video of this evil woman winking. Thankfully there wasn't. I love this part of the article:

In court Tuesday, Smith’s attorney William David Falls said the case is complex and he would need time to prepare for several possible defenses, including one based on Smith’s mental health

Conplex my a$$. She murdered one daughter and tried to murder the other because she didn't want her soon to be ex husband to have them. The only thing complex about JS is her evilness.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Moth...n-childs-slaying-270983281.html?tab=video&c=y

The toxicology report released Tuesday revealed that the 2-year-old who Smith is charged with killing died from asphyxia by drowning and the toddler was found with an "unusually high level" of an over the counter drug, similar to a cold medicine, that could act like a sedative, according to the district attorney...

According to the affidavit, Smith gave her teenage daughter a double dose of a sleeping agent, then used a numbing compound on her neck before her throat was slashed.

Smith considered cutting the toddler's throat, her 13-year-old daughter told an Oregon State Police detective, but chose to drown the child instead.

According to the article linked above it appears that the 13 year old was made to help drown the baby. I wonder if the 13 year old knew that her mother was planning to try and kill her next? The woman has to be insane to sit there and smile and wink after killing her toddler and trying to kill her 13 year old! I am shocked at the things humans do to other humans (and to animals too). How can people be so evil and unfeeling? I just don't understand it.

Either she is insane, or trying to show insanity. Or both. But she took off and left them, so she knew what she did was wrong. Good luck with that.

Are you freaking kidding me???!!!

She looks like she's auditioning for a dating game show!

Batting her eyes, tilting her head, licking her lips, winking and smiling??

She's flirting! This is a courtroom, not a bar! :gaah:

ETA: thank you for finding this and posting OG

I'm scratching my head on how she got the make up - that's generally not allowed in jail at all.

OMG. As one of the commenters on the article/video pointed out, she was probably basking in her "glory" and winking and smiling at her ex just to put the final digs in. I agree with that.

I'm scratching my head on how she got the make up - that's generally not allowed in jail at all.

I was an intern at Will County jail (of Drew Peterson fame) and Cook County, both in the Chicagoland area. The makeup aspect was positively riveting to me (I was 22 and easily amused).

KoolAid, red, can be used for lipstick and blush. Regular lead pencils can darken and shade brows, and colored pencils (dipped in water or smudged on with Vaseline) becomes eye shadow. BIC pens can be taken apart and used for eyeliner, although I'm not sure how that worked...just saw plenty of them taken away. These items are available on commissary, and some long-time inmates will share their tricks for makeup, in exchange for coffee (instant), or other such delicacies.

All jails have their own rules, but this was my experience, and blows my mind that someone could be vain enough to care about HER LOOKS...when facing murder charges!

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I was an intern at Will County jail (of Drew Peterson fame) and Cook County, both in the Chicagoland area. The makeup aspect was positively riveting to me (I was 22 and easily amused).

KoolAid, red, can be used for lipstick and blush. Regular lead pencils can darken and shade brows, and colored pencils (dipped in water or smudged on with Vaseline) becomes eye shadow. BIC pens can be taken apart and used for eyeliner, although I'm not sure how that worked...just saw plenty of them taken away. These items are available on commissary, and some long-time inmates will share their tricks for makeup, in exchange for coffee (instant), or other such delicacies.

All jails have their own rules, but this was my experience, and blows my mind that someone could be vain enough to care about HER LOOKS...when facing murder charges!

I had no idea! Crafty, those jail ladies are.

But seriously, her attorney should have taken one look at her and did what my mom did to me the first time I tried to use make-up. Hand her a towel and say, "Go wipe that mess off your face, you look like a streetwalker!"

Your post provides amazing information - thank you.

I had no idea! Crafty, those jail ladies are.

But seriously, her attorney should have taken one look at her and did what my mom did to me the first time I tried to use make-up. Hand her a towel and say, "Go wipe that mess off your face, you look like a streetwalker!"
LOL thank you for the laugh :) love it

What a mother loser.

She wanted to kill herself the same way as A, but was too exhausted after "helping" her daughter try to kill herself, at the same time rendering aid to the injured daughter. Sure. Right, A wouldn't let her call 911.

The baby didn't suffer - she just fell asleep in the water.

Throw away the key.

So many swear jar words just barreling their way up my throat.

This woman is a sack of fetid feces. That smirk on her evil face makes me want to take the business end of a sledgehammer to it.

Poor A. I wish I could give her a hug and assure her that her horror of a mother is not indicative of what the rest of her life holds. I hope she is surrounded by good, loving, supportive people who adore her.

Either she is insane, or trying to show insanity. Or both. But she took off and left them, so she knew what she did was wrong. Good luck with that.

Yup. I notice she didn't kill herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back