Found Deceased OR - Jeffery Vance, 30, separated from friend after getting lost in woods, Douglas Co., 1 Feb 2019

I really thought this was going to be one of the rare few cases of lost in the woods, in which he was found rather quickly. With the friend having some sort of info and being able to track in the snow. But, looking at the map above, if he went off the path (which appears he did) where do you begin looking? Such a gigantic task.

It's strange that neither had a cell phone, especially since many of the pictures of him are selfies.....this one doesn't feel right....if your car breaks down why would you hike through the woods and not stay on the road....

Found deceased... RIP

https://kqennewsradio.com/2019/04/1...l8G7ZQZzVOKZUmwmaBSZjKbsFRRHB-Wf0JJe1_CD4t0vQ

The body of a Mount Angel man, missing since February, was located on Sunday.

Sergeant Brad O’Dell of the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said the remains of 30-year old Jeffery Vance was located in the Clearwater area near Toketee just before 12:00 p.m.

Vance was located by a Search and Rescue volunteer. O’Dell said there are no immediate indications of foul play. The Douglas County Medical Examiners Office is conducting a death investigation.

Found deceased... RIP

https://kqennewsradio.com/2019/04/1...l8G7ZQZzVOKZUmwmaBSZjKbsFRRHB-Wf0JJe1_CD4t0vQ

The body of a Mount Angel man, missing since February, was located on Sunday.

Sergeant Brad O’Dell of the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said the remains of 30-year old Jeffery Vance was located in the Clearwater area near Toketee just before 12:00 p.m.

Vance was located by a Search and Rescue volunteer. O’Dell said there are no immediate indications of foul play. The Douglas County Medical Examiners Office is conducting a death investigation.
Terribly sad, but I'm glad he was found. :(

Jeffery+Vance.jpg

Awwwww, Jeffery, RIP. Link for photo

It's strange that neither had a cell phone, especially since many of the pictures of him are selfies.....this one doesn't feel right....if your car breaks down why would you hike through the woods and not stay on the road....

There isn’t always cellphone coverage in the woods.

You get off the road because there’s no shoulder, and if someone comes around a corner you’re instantly dead.

There isn’t always cellphone coverage in the woods.

You get off the road because there’s no shoulder, and if someone comes around a corner you’re instantly dead.

I would think you could hear a vehicle coming and step to the side no? Its the woods, pretty quiet other than the birds. IMO

Hi Everyone,
Wowww, I was just Struck with Such Amazement at the Love and Caring that You've All have shown for My Son-Jeff. Thank Yous All So Very Much from
My Heart & Spirit.
I actually just seen this Website today, because My Good Friend Drew sent Me the link for Your Discussion. Again Thank Yous All.

So Yes My Son-Jeff was found on April 14th, 2019, 1.5 miles down a Ravine from NF252 Road Idleyld Park, Or 97447. :( (The Road that the Truck was found on!)
We are Not Sure as to when the Case of Jeff's was "Officially Closed", but it was listed as; Closed-Non Criminal.
Which I am Very Unhappy with the Status of This. I have finally received Some of the Information from My Son-Jeff's case (very limited), and it only makes Me know that My Intuition was 100% correct!
My Son-Jeff deserves Justice and Our Family deserves Answers.

We are working on doing a Interview right now, the first one should be within a week. We will be posting it on here if that is allowed. Or post the information for it, whichever is allowed to be done.

I would ask for All of Yous to join in with Us on this Interview, and future ones. For Information and Any Suggestions as well. Your Website and Discussions are So Amazing and Helpful to All of Us Families that have had Our Loved Ones Tragically taken from Us.

Again, Thank Yous All....:)
Looking forward to talking with You soon,
Jeff's Momma - Angel

Hi Everyone,
Wowww, I was just Struck with Such Amazement at the Love and Caring that You've All have shown for My Son-Jeff. Thank Yous All So Very Much from
My Heart & Spirit.
I actually just seen this Website today, because My Good Friend Drew sent Me the link for Your Discussion. Again Thank Yous All.

So Yes My Son-Jeff was found on April 14th, 2019, 1.5 miles down a Ravine from NF252 Road Idleyld Park, Or 97447. :( (The Road that the Truck was found on!)
We are Not Sure as to when the Case of Jeff's was "Officially Closed", but it was listed as; Closed-Non Criminal.
Which I am Very Unhappy with the Status of This. I have finally received Some of the Information from My Son-Jeff's case (very limited), and it only makes Me know that My Intuition was 100% correct!
My Son-Jeff deserves Justice and Our Family deserves Answers.

We are working on doing a Interview right now, the first one should be within a week. We will be posting it on here if that is allowed. Or post the information for it, whichever is allowed to be done.

I would ask for All of Yous to join in with Us on this Interview, and future ones. For Information and Any Suggestions as well. Your Website and Discussions are So Amazing and Helpful to All of Us Families that have had Our Loved Ones Tragically taken from Us.

Again, Thank Yous All....:)
Looking forward to talking with You soon,
Jeff's Momma - Angel
Hi Angelsword!

One thing that would help you - and us - is if you contact Tricia and become what's called a verified insider. That allows you to share information that we can discuss without needing a link to a mainstream media (msm) article. It's not a complicated process.

Becoming verified would mean that our amazing sleuthers could get right on your son Jeff's case. Here's the link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Please let us know if you plan to pursue the circumstances of Jeff's death and on behalf of the members here know that we are saddened by your loss. Best wishes.

My name is Drew and Im the host of a new podcast that is a partner tool for the OWL Once Was Lost phone app to upload the missing in realtime and get people in the area with the app searching immediately. The casts role is to be interviewing the family so we can get more specific info out fast! Before the 24-48 hr waiting period if possible.
We have just partnered and so unfortunately we were not able to help in Jeffrey’s case, but I have been working with Jeff’s mom who is obviously in pain, but she is a tiger! She is working this like no other and is completely convinced that there is more than just “suspicious” activity involved here. She is also the kindest, caring and loving person.Ive dedicated myself to helping her find out what happened. This is NOT the view of a grieving mother(that it had to be foul play). I have looked at all of the official docs, reports, ME and tox reports and its overwhelming with how much suspicious activity, statements, findings etc there are. We NEED your help. We are asking for your help in finding out what really happened to Jeffrey. Jeff’s mom is also grounded enough to understand that truth can be stranger than fiction sometimes and it may have been a horrible accident. In order for this to occur though it breaks almost every rule or intuition and instinct i have, she has and the rest of the family including what Ive seen here. Everyone Ive seen post has mentioned that something isn't right. I wont mention it all here, this is just an introduction and plea for people to please help because I know how good you all are at putting things together. This is a brand new interview and it will be up and available in about one week or less. Ill post when they are available to listen to so you can get every detail. Working on it as we speak. What you will hear will floor you. There is so much more than what was reported and I’ll only say one thing for now. Like everyone else has said it starts with “How do you get separated from your partner in a situation like this! Just doesn't happen.

Also that he happened to find a few homes and knocked and the ones he spoke to said NOTHING about his friend being missing and I need to use your phone to call 911 immediately. He was only interested in how to get down to rangers station. This happened more than once. Ok, so thats just the tip. There is so much information here we’d like to provide that his mom is comfortable with and see what theories you might come up with or if anyone is from that area what info they may have. This is NOT a “true crime” show for entertainment. We are only concerned with results and finding missing people. Unfortunately we were not available for His mom at the time but we are now and we are dedicated to finding out what actually happened. She and her family deserve to know and they have been treated horribly.. Thanks

Hi Angelsword!

One thing that would help you - and us - is if you contact Tricia and become what's called a verified insider. That allows you to share information that we can discuss without needing a link to a mainstream media (msm) article. It's not a complicated process.

Becoming verified would mean that our amazing sleuthers could get right on your son Jeff's case. Here's the link:

Please let us know if you plan to pursue the circumstances of Jeff's death and on behalf of the members here know that we are saddened by your loss. Best wishes.
Hi Angelsword!

Oh perfect!! I hadn't seen that Angelsworld had already joined and posted! I told you she was a tiger! Thank you all for pointing her in the right direction and so she can post info she’s comfortable in to help in finding answers. Its as Weve been saying during our discussions “one rabbit hole to another” there is no way that this occurred in it’s official finding. Drew-OWL

Thanks to the “welcomers” I know fhat Angel would say fhe same and I shouod probably let her say it on ber own anyways, but just in case she didnt see the well wishers.

yeah, we are really hoping for your alls help in getting answers. There is something more than just wrong happening here. Its a full bkown cover up by “certain organizations” there. Just sont want to officially say it because we love our people in blue! Our detectives out every day helping solve these cases, so I amways want to be sure or minimally sure enough to make a statement like that.
Im sure Jeff’s mom will be posting info up very soon and then you can go crazy on all the reports etc!! Thanks again

Hi Angelsword!

Thank Yous All So Very Much! Just Such Admiration for All of Yous..
I did send a email to Trisha, to become a insider. I did also ask for My wonderful partner @Owl podcast host to also become a insider, due to Him helping Me with getting this Case reopened.
I will not stop until My Son-Jeff receives the Justice that He is deserved.
We will keep Everyone posted in this next week as to what is going on with Us..
Thank You All again..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221