Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post>
Judges are criticized all the time during trials. It’s actually about not posting things as facts without an MSM link. And certainly not defamatory rumors, true or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judges are criticized all the time during trials. It’s actually about not posting things as facts without an MSM link. And certainly not defamatory rumors, true or not.

Oregon Bar Suspends Former US Attorney For Oregon Amanda Marshall

Fatal Attraction Fallout

The facts that Amanda Marshall is married to Yamhill County Judge Ladd Wiles and that Amanda Marshall engaged in a prolonged extramarital affair while she was US Attorney for the State of Oregon are indisputable. This is well known in the Yamhill County community, especially at the courthouse.

The fact that Judge Ladd Wiles refused a landlord's petition to evict a tenant who had installed a very large scale marijunna grow that was unlicensed and therefore illegal under Oregon law as well as Federal law is indisputable and documented by court records. I can provide case numbers privately. The fact that Judge Wiles presided over this case concurrently with the preceding by the Oregon Bar Association against Amanda Marshall is also well documented.

The tenant conceded under oath during deposition and trial that he had fired the shotgun to intimidate the landlord's children. This is documented by transcripts. The only facts in dispute were exactly where the tenant was aiming (the tenant's testimony was inconsistent and contradictory) and what type of ammunition he had loaded. Any competent shooter who is aware of the case where Seargent Reister of the Portland Police Bureau wounded and nearly killed Mr Monroe because he accidentally loaded buckshot rather than beanbag rounds in his shotgun would agree that the question of what type of ammo the tenant thought that he had loaded is irrelevant.

The fact that the tenant's attorney misrepresented a marijunna bootlegger as a "gun expert" to offer provably false testimony that attempting to fire lethal slugs through a shotgun with a choke will cause the barrel to explode is also documented by court transcripts. He actually cited Elmer Fudd and Buggs Bunny as an example. Google "shotgun slugs" to get the Wikipedia article then read the article in CRIME LAB DIGEST that is the impeccable source.

The fact that the Gaston-Yamhill community is very small is well documented. Word gets around. The fact that soon after Judge Wiles' refusal to evict the marijuana bootlegging tenant, Richard Mershon who is the bootlegger's neighbor, gunned down David Trivelpiece outside of Zippy's Pizza in Yamhill is documented by his recent conviction.
I can provide case number.

The fact that Michael Wolfe lives in the same rural community as the marijuana bootlegger is also well documented. Yamhill County investigators are now checking to verify if they are both members of the Gaston Pythians and for phone calls between them to confirm a relationship and possible involvement in the marijuana grow.

As to the question of Amanda Marshall giving Judge Ladd Wiles a strain of Syphallus that pennicillin can't cure which has ravaged his brain, that is speculative. You can contact her and ask her yourself

About - Marshall Advocacy Center
<Mod snip no name-calling or accusations not made by police or in msm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oregon Bar Suspends Former US Attorney For Oregon Amanda Marshall

Fatal Attraction Fallout

The facts that Amanda Marshall is married to Yamhill County Judge Ladd Wiles and that Amanda Marshall engaged in a prolonged extramarital affair while she was US Attorney for the State of Oregon are indisputable. This is well known in the Yamhill County community, especially at the courthouse.

The fact that Judge Ladd Wiles refused a landlord's petition to evict a tenant who had installed a very large scale marijunna grow that was unlicensed and therefore illegal under Oregon law as well as Federal law is indisputable and documented by court records. I can provide case numbers privately. The fact that Judge Wiles presided over this case concurrently with the preceding by the Oregon Bar Association against Amanda Marshall is also well documented.

The tenant conceded under oath during deposition and trial that he had fired the shotgun to intimidate the landlord's children. This is documented by transcripts. The only facts in dispute were exactly where the tenant was aiming (the tenant's testimony was inconsistent and contradictory) and what type of ammunition he had loaded. Any competent shooter who is aware of the case where Seargent Reister of the Portland Police Bureau wounded and nearly killed Mr Monroe because he accidentally loaded buckshot rather than beanbag rounds in his shotgun would agree that the question of what type of ammo the tenant thought that he had loaded is irrelevant.

The fact that the tenant's attorney misrepresented a marijunna bootlegger as a "gun expert" to offer provably false testimony that attempting to fire lethal slugs through a shotgun with a choke will cause the barrel to explode is also documented by court transcripts. He actually cited Elmer Fudd and Buggs Bunny as an example. Google "shotgun slugs" to get the Wikipedia article then read the article in CRIME LAB DIGEST that is the impeccable source.

The fact that the Gaston-Yamhill community is very small is well documented. Word gets around. The fact that soon after Judge Wiles' refusal to evict the marijuana bootlegging tenant, Richard Mershon who is the bootlegger's neighbor, gunned down David Trivelpiece outside of Zippy's Pizza in Yamhill is documented by his recent conviction.
I can provide case number.

The fact that Michael Wolfe lives in the same rural community as the marijuana bootlegger is also well documented. Yamhill County investigators are now checking to verify if they are both members of the Gaston Pythians and for phone calls between them to confirm a relationship and possible involvement in the marijuana grow.

As to the question of Amanda Marshall giving Judge Ladd Wiles a strain of Syphallus that pennicillin can't cure which has ravaged his brain, that is speculative. You can contact her and ask her yourself

About - Marshall Advocacy Center

However; the fact that Judge Ladd Wiles is an Imbecile who has declared open season on the citizens of Yamhill County is indisputable.

Thank you for the links, Yamhill. :)

In your opinion, what bearing does this have on the facts of the case, if Judge Wiles will not be participating in proceedings?

I understand that you have some negative experiences (which you revealed earlier in the thread), and I truly sympathize with your difficulties. But what I'm not understanding is how this information about the Judge and his wife has anything to do with the kidnapping and murder of Karissa and Billy?

Thank you for the links, Yamhill. :)

In your opinion, what bearing does this have on the facts of the case, if Judge Wiles will not be participating in proceedings?

I understand that you have some negative experiences (which you revealed earlier in the thread), and I truly sympathize with your difficulties. But what I'm not understanding is how this information about the Judge and his wife has anything to do with the kidnapping and murder of Karissa and Billy?

Read the news article above. 4 people were stabbed by a criminal that a judge had released. Right or wrong, the judge has a certain responsibility for the consequences of her decision.

MW is obviously a psycho, but his decisions are informed in part by observing the verdicts rendered by the Judges of Yamhill County. Judges more than juries have the power to decree what behavior is unacceptable.

If the defendant does not opt for a jury trial, the judge adjudicates the case.

Even if a jury adjudicates the case, the judges decide what evidence the jury will be allowed to see. Prior to the criminal trial for the marijuana bootlegger, a judge decreed that photos of the two signs at the gate that warned featured images of guns and "dog bites, owner shoots" and "i don't dial 911" were inadmissable. Excluding this evidence of menas rhea or "state of mind" enabled the defense attorney to portray a Vietnam Vet who boasts that they had declined efforts by the CIA to recruit him as a mercenary in Latin America as just a little old man with his puny shotgun. The judge also excluded any images of shotgun wounds because they were to gruesome and prejudicial. Go Google "shotgun wound head" then images.

In the judge's defense the prosecutor was to young and inexperienced to understand that a 12 gauge shotgun is an extremely dangerous weapon, even at considerable range. Just taking Oregon Hunters Safety course would have informed her that the potentially lethal range of buckshot is hundreds and slugs can be lethal out to a mile.

Even if MW and the marijuana bootlegger do not know each other, word has gotten around this small community. This emboldened MW to think that he could literally get away with murder.

The prosecutor in the MW case made a wise decision to file the motion to prevent Judge Wiles from being involved in the case because he has proven himself to be either incompetent or irresponsible.

I just discovered something fascinating about the filiation case. See this from the Court Records.

02/06/2019 Proof of Service - Substitute

Comment
Substitute Service for Michael Wolfe of Show Cause paperwork to Karen Wolfe on 1/28/19

The case had been started in June 2018. William Fretwell was 2 &1/2 years old. I can not imagine that it would take the State of Oregon 2&1/2 years to file a paternity case. This supports my theory that MW had been helping Karissa out at first but she sought public assistance when the money stopped.

It appears probable that MW's wife remained unaware of her husband's philandering for over half a year. However; once a civil deputy showed up at the Wolfe lair in Gaston to serve court papers, she knew a few things.

She knew that her husband had been cheating on her.
She knew that her husband had gotten the other woman pregnant.
She knew that it was going to cost her money.

In April, the Judge rendered a verdict.

05/17/2019 Judgment

Judicial Officer
Campbell, Monte S

Judgment Type
Judgment - Supplemental Creates Lien

Child Support

Over $900 per month in child support beginning retroactively from March 2019.

The Wolfes had to come up with $2,700!

Mrs Wolfe knew that her husband's philandering was going to cost her a lot of money.
$900 per month x 12 months per year x 16 years =
$172,000!
There goes the equity in the Wolfe lair.
There goes a comfortable retirement.
There goes the Wolfe daughter's education fund.

Karen Wolfe is his mother, not wife.
I stand corrected.
It would be interesting to know why the notice was served at a location where Karen Wolfe received it.
Had Mrs Wolfe found out already and he had to go live with Mommy?

I know I have had notices served on me. My two Labrador Retrievers attempted to steal the civil Deputy's car. Fortunately, it was my yellow lab who was sitting in the driver's seat. She couldn't figure out how to shift out of park.

I was Googling for information about Karen Wolfe when I found this article.

KARISSA FRETWELL: Cell records trace Gaston man to Salem on night mother, son disappeared | Salem Reporter

I will do a more careful analysis later, but MW lingered in Salem for several hours before heading North. He didn't have time to linger long in Hopewell much less take Karissa and William to the Turner Creek area before he returned to Cascade Steel Mills.

Either MW had an accomplice who transported JF and WF or MW left them in Hopewell then returned later to move them to the Turner Creek area.

I was Googling for information about Karen Wolfe when I found this article.

KARISSA FRETWELL: Cell records trace Gaston man to Salem on night mother, son disappeared | Salem Reporter

I will do a more careful analysis later, but MW lingered in Salem for several hours before heading North. He didn't have time to linger long in Hopewell much less take Karissa and William to the Turner Creek area before he returned to Cascade Steel Mills.

Either MW had an accomplice who transported JF and WF or MW left them in Hopewell then returned later to move them to the Turner Creek area.

This article says that he was only at Cascade Steel for about a half hour. Affidavit: Surveillance, cell phone records lead to murder arrest in case of missing Salem woman, son

He could have left them drugged in his car for that long.

This article says that he was only at Cascade Steel for about a half hour. Affidavit: Surveillance, cell phone records lead to murder arrest in case of missing Salem woman, son

Drugged or dead.

This totally refutes the timeline that I had worked out which suggested that MW had enough time to take KF and WF to Turner Creek.

I would love to know where his phone pinged in the hours after he left the mill.

Given the time line of cell tower pings, Wolfe had time to take KF and WF out to Turner Creek to dump their bodies after leaving work the second time but before returning home. However; I would have expected LE to have had cell tower pings in that location during that time.

Wolfe took KF and WF to his home.

Given the time line of cell tower pings, Wolfe had time to take KF and WF out to Turner Creek to dump their bodies after leaving work the second time but before returning home. However; I would have expected LE to have had cell tower pings in that location during that time.

Wolfe took KF and WF to his home.
If he took them to his home, then his wife had moved out - right? I wonder where he kept them - in the cellar or a bedroom? Maybe you should call the cops and tell them of your suspicions - they could search for DNA in the house. I read they weren't killed on the 13th, but on the 16th. What would be the point of keeping them alive at his house?

If he took them to his home, then his wife had moved out - right? I wonder where he kept them - in the cellar or a bedroom? Maybe you should call the cops and tell them of your suspicions - they could search for DNA in the house. I read they weren't killed on the 13th, but on the 16th. What would be the point of keeping them alive at his house?

The cops already had this figured out. They spent days at the house processing the crime scene. If MW kept the victims in his house, alive or dead, there would be DNA evidence.

Keep in mind that the only cellphone service that has good reception in the area West of Gaston is Verizon. MW could have moved around in that area without his phone being detected.

Why presume that Mrs Wolfe and daughter had moved out? I want to see the cell tower ping logs for their cellphones. That $900 per month would hurt them just as much as MW.

Look at a satellite image of their property. There seems to be three buildings. Googling the address also brings up the info that they had a profitable farm business.

This aired earlier today. I have not yet listened...

Karissa Fretwell - Twitter Search
My appearance with Nancy Grace talking about a Young mom & 3-year-old tot son decomposing in woods: WHO MURDERED KARISSA & BABY BILL FRETWELL Tune in at 10:50 17:08 34:50
4:18 PM - 26 Jun 2019 from New Jersey, USA

Young mom & 3-year-old tot son decomposing in woods: WHO MURDERED KARISSA & BABY BILL FRETWELL
Young mom Karissa Fretwell and her 3-year-old son, Billy, go missing. After a desperate search, their bodies are found in the woods. The neighbors hear a fight in the days leading up to their disappearance. That leads investigators to a suspect Karissa has close ties to.

Nancy's expert panel weighs in:
  • Joseph Scott Morgan: Forensics expert, and author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
  • Caryn Stark: Psychologist
  • Paula Notari: Criminal Defense Attorney & Federal Trial Attorney
  • Dr. Tim Gallagher: Medical Examiner for the State of Florida
  • David Mack: Syndicated Radio Host

Look at a satellite image of their property. There seems to be three buildings. Googling the address also brings up the info that they had a profitable farm business.

Could you provide a link that suggests a profitable farm business? The satellite imagery of the lot suggests that the small, rural property is mostly timber or pasture with lots of useless crap scattered about. The only portions of the property that might support a profitable business are the garage and the old barn where Mr Wolfe could have been growing marijunna. Since the price of pot has imploded in Oregon, the only profitable market for marijuana is the black market to school children or out of state.

This might explain why Karissa Fretwell did not immedistely apply for public assistance.

I read they weren't killed on the 13th said:
Snipped
Has that been confirmed? In the last PC I saw, the DA said they know that they were abducted overnight on the 13th/14th and they were deceased by the 16th but they didn't know exactly when they were killed yet during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater